42

It took a while to settle things down... to calm Donghyun down to be exact.

Mijin sighed in relief as they were finally done, fortunately without getting Bomin killed or injured. "I guess we should pick the next person."

Joochan was the next one to be picked.

"I'll pick dare," he said after thinking for a while.

"How about this?" While everyone else tried to think of a dare for Joochan, Jaeseok spoke up. "Let everyone here look through your phone for 3 minutes."

Joochan's jaw dropped at the suggestion while the rest of them agreed to the idea.

Jibeom got up from the floor, walked to Joochan and took his phone away from his pocket. "This is going to be interesting," he laughed a bit as he returned to his seat.

The others started to leave their seats and gather around Jibeom, who unlocked Joochan's phone effortlessly. "Gosh, I knew it would unlock with this," Jibeom mumbled, looking at Joochan.

Jaein curiously got up and was about to walk to where the others were, but Joochan stopped her by grabbing her hand, making her turn around, surprised.

"Don't go," he begged.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "why?"

"Because."

"And the 3 minutes starts now," Sungyoon smiled a bit as he set a timer on his watch. He got up from the sofa and went to Jibeom as well.

"WOAH!!!" The people who were looking through Joochan's phone were in shock.

Minah, who was too lazy to move at first, also got up because of their reaction. "Aye you guys are just overreacting- HOLY FUCK!" She screamed as she also looked at the phone screen.

"Is there something I'm not supposed to see?" Jaein asked Joochan teasingly, and a panicked expression appeared on his face.

"Just... stay here," he held onto her hand tighter as he stared at her with puppy eyes.

Coincidentally, Arim looked up and saw them, and an evil smile appeared on her face.

"Bomin ah, can I use you as a shield for a moment?"

"Sure."

She hid behind Bomin before taking a few pictures of them with her phone.

"Yes!" She quietly cheered, "now I can blackmail Joochan."

On the other hand, Jaein had to admit that her heart melted a bit upon Joochan's cuteness. She felt her face heat up as she glanced at his sparkling eyes. She had always been bad at eye contact and it was even harder this time because he was holding her hand.

"Fine," Jaein sighed as she finally gave in and sat back down on the sofa, right next to Joochan. He smiled a bit before letting go of her hand.

The others were all excited while they were looking through Joochan's phone.

"We don't have much time what's next after photos?!" Jibeom exclaimed.