11

Everyone sat in a huge circle silently. "I guess... there really is a need for us to build our team work?" Mijin asked, looking serious.

15 minutes ago...

In the circle of: Minah, Donghyun, Arim, Bomin, Jaein, Sungyoon, Joochan, Jibeom, Jaehyun

Everyone got their stack of cards and started fixing the order of it.

"Are you sure you know how to play? You've been silent for the whole time." Arim whispered at Jibeom, who had been focusing on his cards the whole time.

"Aren't you silent too?" Jibeom asked back without even looking.

"You weren't even paying attention-"

"Who's starting?" Minah asked.

"Me! 2 5s." Bomin said excitedly.

Arim placed down a card, "3 5s."

"5 5s." Jaein said, putting down two cards.

"No way." Jibeom said and flipped over Jaein's two cards. Both of them are 5. He sighed and took the stack.

"Jaein start." Minah said.

"4 7s." Jaein said, placing down some cards. Jibeom flipped them over again. This time Jaein was lying.

"Yah seriously do you have to flip over every card Jaein puts down?" Joochan whispered.

"None of your freaking business." Jibeom replied word by word in Joochan's ear.

"Jibeom start." Minah stated.

"4 2s." Jibeom said.

"Pass." Joochan said, and everyone else said so too.

"You can continue." Minah reminded.

"2 Ks." Jibeom said. Jaein flipped his card open, he's lying. He took his cards back.

The next few rounds people slowly started using up their cards and winning, while Jaein and Jibeom were still silently fighting against each other.

"This is hilarious, how are you two only flipping each other's cards open?" As the oldest, Sungyoon had to help them.

"Because I don't trust this person!" The two replied at the same time. The other people exchanged looks, realizing the fight was way more serious that they thought.

Ryu nodded slowly. "For a few times, our group was stuck at some situations and everyone just had to keep getting their cards back."

"Looks like we'll have to let everyone build team work and trust first." Minah said.

"Of course... but how?" Jaeseok questioned. Ryu took out a poster.

"A camp?" Daeyeol asked.

"To be more exact, a team building camp. We need to form a team to join, it's in a week and the deadline is on Sunday." Minah said.

"Does that mean..."

"Yes, the production team will be part of the team if we're joining." Mijin answered.

"We're all free except for the kids who're still in school, right?" Sungyoon asked.

"Us 4 have completed the public exam, and we're on a long holiday, so it depends on Bomin and the 3 girls." Joochan said, looking at the rest of the 99 liners.

"For us it's a school holiday." Chaejung explained.

"What about Minah? Doesn't she go to school too?" Bomin asked.