1 - Introduction

I watched as people went to their next classes, some walking with friends, and some alone. The second bell rang and everyone settled into their seats in the commons area for free period. Everyone sat with friends, but I sat alone.

Being a mute student in high school was different I have to admit. Having no friends was okay with me, I could do with no social interaction all day. It was actually probably for the best so no one found out my secret. I don't bleed red, I bleed blue, or cyan if you want to get technical. That's also why I have to avoid the school nurse at all costs. Not only was she scary, but it would be kind of hard to explain bleeding a foreign material from my body.

It was hard really, being different. I couldn't go to a doctor, nor a hospital. That made for some awkward conversations with people who found out. Which, in turn, was for nothing because their memory was wiped. I guess it doesn't really make sense to say this and not tell what I am. I'm not that cruel.

I'm a hybrid. I'm half human and half cybertronian. My Mom was a "human" and my Dad is a cybertronian. He's an alien, awesome right?

My Dad, Ironhide, came from a distant war raged planet that was destroyed. He was an Autobot soldier, or one of the good guys. That was until his unit was sent to a solar system that neighbors ours. He was sent there to save the planets from the beings invading them, the Decepticons.

During their fight, the Decepticons and Autobots were equally matched. Leaving his unit to be wiped out along with the Decepticon unit. He was the only one to leave that battle, and he was alone in that solar system without the resources to get back to Cybertron.

He left the system with what he had left to find one with life that he could live among and found ours. That's where he met my mother.

She was a commander in the navy. She then was sent to investigate the foreign object that landed in the Atlantic Ocean. Only to discover my Dad's ship sitting on the ocean floor.

He became an asset to the military and still is to this day. Going on covert missions to help bring peace to our kind. It's not world peace just yet, but he's helped in multiple countries and people don't even know.

Sometimes my Dad tells me stories of the war on Cybertron. I can tell he is broken and weary whenever he talks of his friends and fallen comrades. I always try to comfort him, but he tells me they are in a better place in the well of allsparks with Primus.

My Mom and Dad worked together very often on missions. Hence the reason they became very close and the best of friends. That was until they fell in love with each other and had me.

I was born with brilliant cyan eyes and energon flowing through my veins. My Mom died after my birth though. It had to do with the energon in my veins mixing with hers and creating a rapid blood degeneration. She died because of me.

During the time I was growing up, I became mute. When I was younger, I was captured by a group called M.E.C.H. They wanted me for experiments and testing so they could use me for making super soldiers or for making high tech weapons. They did tests and tortured me for the location of my Dad's base, but I refused to tell them. Once they were about to start experimenting, my Dad came and saved me at the last minute. The tests they did on me not only traumatized me, but also severely damaged my vocal chords from how much I screamed and from the chemicals they put in my bloodstream. Hence the reason I can no longer speak. I can speak in cybertronian though, due to the fact that my human vocal chords were the only ones damaged.

I can communicate with my Dad via our Sire to Sparkling bond. It's like the sparkmate connection between my parents before my Mom died, minus the intimate part, yuck. Meaning we can telepathically communicate and semi-share emotions with each other. I communicate with sign language for other people, but I keep it to a minimum.

"*ring*, *ring*, *riiiinnnng*!" I hear as the bell rings for the next period. I get up and walk to biology.

*Time Skip*

I got off the bus and walked up to the royal blue Ford Raptor sitting in the drive going into the subdivision

I got off the bus and walked up to the royal blue Ford Raptor sitting in the drive going into the subdivision. "Hi Dad." I greeted.

"Good afternoon (Y/n), how was school?" He greeted in return.

"It was okay," I answered.

"What happened?" Concern was laced in his voice.

"It's nothing. Just the usual teasing and stuff." I really didn't mind the teasing, but they made fun of my Mom today. That's what put me in a really bad mood, but I wouldn't tell Dad about that. He didn't press because he knew I wouldn't want to talk about it.

When we parked in the driveway, he opened up his passenger door for me to get out. As I jumped from his alt mode, his holoform fizzled into existence and jumped out as well.

He walked over to me and put his arms around my shoulders to give me a hug. I returned it and he put his chin on top of my head. "We'll get through this kiddo, this thing called life. It'll be okay, I promise." He told me. I nodded my head and sunk into his chest taking in his warmth.

We walked into the house and I started on my homework while Dad started dinner. "So what did they teach you in that dumb astronomy class today?" Dad asked.

"They taught us about the color of stars and how it tells their age and how hot they are," I replied sarcastically.

"I already taught you that when you were like what? Three? Four?" He said dumbfounded. I nodded and playfully punched him in the arm as he sat next to me. Dad looked over my shoulder and read my geometry homework. We were learning about transformations and other stuff. He laughed reading the transformations part. "You know all this stuff can't you just test out?" He asked me.

"You know I could, but then I'd have to not be lazy and take a bunch of tests. Where in the actual classes, I can sleep all hour and still ace the test and exams. Way less effort and brain power needed, also good for the insomniac." I say pointing to myself.

He chuckled "You are a weird child you know that." He got up and started making the beef and noodle soup for dinner.

*Le Time Skip*
"Hey, I have to leave tomorrow to go investigate an extraterrestrial ship landing want to come with?" Dad asked with a huge grin. We had finished eating dinner and finished my homework, so now we were playing Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on the PS4 in the living room.

"Yeah, that'd awesome!!" Dad brings me on missions sometimes when they're not too high of a threat. Last time we went to Hawaii to investigate a meteor that landed there. It ended up being energon and we got to take it home.

"After this round, you better go pack your bag. If the ship ends up having life, then we might have to stay at the base for a couple days." He says as the screen lights up with victory and our characters stand in the victor's circle. "Nice!" We fist bump.

"Alright, let's go pack," Dad says and pushes me up the stairs to my room.

~A/n~
Okay, I completely changed the plot of the story. I didn't like the one I had before because it didn't feel right for what was to come later on. So I fixed it.

~10/13 A/n~
Ok, I had to make some minor changes so that she could at least speak in cybertronian. It makes things so much easier, I'm sorry if you liked the concept that you're completely mute. For the sake of updating faster, I had to change it. Hope Y'all enjoy!