4 - Getting Alt Modes

"Okay, guys. You need alt modes on this planet. You also need to get holoforms, but we can do that later.
(Y/n) is going to take you all out one by one to pick a vehicle." Dad explained to the others. Fowler and I stood next to him on the human platform in the new Autobot base.

"Who's goin' first?" Fowler asked.

::I will!!:: Bumblebee said.

"Ok let's go, Bee," I said and motioned for him to follow me.

:: W-wait, you can understand me?!:: Bee squealed in excitement. I nodded and tilted my head in confusion. He scooped me up in his servos and raced over to where Optimus and Ironhide were standing.

:: Optimus!! She can understand me!! Can we keep her?:: He looked up at Optimus with wide eyes and then looked back and forth between me and him. Optimus smiled a little and hummed. "Only if Ironhide will let her stay here." He said and looked over to my Dad.

"Yeah, she can come here as long as you still go to school." He nodded and gave me a pointed look. I rolled my eyes playfully and sat down in Bee's hand.

::Yay!:: Bee said happily and started dancing. Optimus and Dad chuckled and I smiled.

"Bumblebee, why don't you head out of the base and go find a vehicle form with
(y/n)?" Optimus said and Bee nodded and we left the base.

*Time Skip*
"Bee you have a good taste in cars. I must admit." I said after he had chosen a yellow 2018 Chevy Camaro.

" I said after he had chosen a yellow 2018 Chevy Camaro

::Of course, I have a good taste in cars. Have you even met me?:: Bee faked being insulted and I laughed breathlessly.

"Alright let's get back to base," I said and Bee sped off towards the base.

*Time Skip*
"Alright next up!!" Fowler yelled and next came Smokescreen.

"Yes, I finally get a turn!" Smokescreen joked and I smiled.

*Time Skip (there will be a lot of time skips in this chapter)*

Smokescreen rolled in front of me and opened his scissor doors so I could get in. I nodded and laughed "nice ride man." He chuckled. "Wait till you see this vehicle's highest speed."

He had found a Jaguar F-Type at a car dealer and fell in love with it.