34 - Difficulties

I woke up and sat up while rubbing my eyes. Wait, this isn't where I fell asleep. I looked around and saw that I was on the old Decepticon warship. I looked down at myself and noticed that I was glowing blue. Suddenly twelve blue orbs formed in front of me.

"There you are child." A familiar voice said and one of the orbs came closer. It came up and hovered right in front of me. "Y/n take my hand."

I reached out to the orb and it swallowed my hand. It grew brighter and brighter until I couldn't see anything. My vision started to clear and I saw that I was in the Realm of the Primes.

(Just another refresher since it's been a little while and this one has names on it)

"Hello Y/n," Primus said as his helm came into view above me.

"Uh, hi. What was that?" I asked as I sat up. I was in the sick bay again.

"You got stuck in between here and a nightmare, much like the first time we met," Prima spoke.

"That's, odd. It's nice to see all of you again, it's been a while since I haven't had a nightmare." I said and they smiled.

"It is nice to see you as well," Solus said warmly.

"Is there anything you all wanted to work on?" I asked and they smiled.

"Actually, no. We want you to rest. You've been plagued with nightmares for weeks, let your body recover tonight." Micronus said and I smiled. That was rare coming from him, he always wanted me to be stronger.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"You're welcome, you deserve it," Micronus said. Alpha Trion offered me a hand and I hopped on it gratefully. He walked me to my new room and we talked along the way.

"There is something big coming, young Guardian. You and Optimus will face many challenges in the next few days. If you see an opportunity, do not hesitate to take it. And please do me a favor and be gone with Lockdown, he's been quite the problem for the knights in the past." He said in a tired tone. "I just don't want our brother to suffer the same fate."

"Can I ask you a question real quick?" I asked him and he nodded. "How come you guys call Optimus your brother, but not the other Primes before him?"

"Ah, I was wondering if you'd ever ask. Can you keep a secret young one?" He asked and I nodded my head quickly. "You mustn't ever tell anyone of this, but Optimus is not the last Prime. Tell me, have you ever heard of the legend of the Thirteenth Prime?"

I shook my head no and he smiled. "It's a pretty good one. It states that the Thirteenth Prime, after the first war, wished to live among Primus' new creations. Some said that they could feel the Prime when he was near, but that was all a load of scrap. The truth is that Thirteenth Prime wiped his own memory and stripped himself of his power. He then went to live amongst the Cybertronians and live a normal life. He then went by Orion Pax."