43 - Knight

"Yes, I had another vision last night. I got images of a metal woman and a broken Cybertron. What does it mean?" I asked. Alpha Trion thought for a moment before answering me.

"I don't know for sure. Although, there is another prophecy." He led off and stepped over to his bookshelf. He grabbed a datapad and flipped through it before showing it to me. "The two planets will converge until only one is left. One day his horns will rise to fight the mad goddess Quintessa."

"That's deep. I've only got a minute, I'll talk to you tonight." I said as I disappeared from the Realm of the Primes.

When I opened my eyes, I was greeted with a matching pair. They were wide with excitement and innocence and it put a smile on my face.

"Hello Rayne." I muse and he giggled.

" I muse and he giggled

"Hi momma. Uncle Cade and Uncle Bee are looking for you." He smiled. I booped his nose and sat up with him on my lap.

"Let's go see what they want. Let momma get dressed real quick, why don't you go play with Tee?" I suggested and he nodded before bounding off into the hall and downstairs. I groaned and went to the closet before grabbing my gear and throwing on my combat suit.

 I groaned and went to the closet before grabbing my gear and throwing on my combat suit

I walked downstairs and chuckled at the site in front of me. My Dad has Rayne on his back and they were playing what they call 'dinosaur' with the baby Dinobots.

"Hey you two. We're heading out and we'll be back tomorrow. Don't burn the house down while I'm gone." I said with a smile.

"No promises," Dad smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"See you later Rayne, love you," I said and ruffled his hair before leaving. Once outside, I walked over to Cade and hopped in the truck with him.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. I tapped the wrist of my suit and selected the coordinates we wanted before activating the groundbridge. A couple years ago I rigged the bridge so it couldn't be traced back to its origin. Cade drove through and Bee followed us to the rubble on the other side.

"Y/n, there is a new presence here. 1.2 miles Northeast." Gryphon said and I pointed Cade in the direction.

"Thank you. Ratchet, you're on standby in case someone is injured." I ordered and he affirmed.