41 - Family

When the yacht docked at Westport, Washington in the middle of the night, I couldn't have been more confused. We were 40 miles from the old house and I couldn't tell what the hell was going on. Joshua had come with us on the yacht and was now standing in front of me with a smile.

"Y/n, I'm sure you know where we are." He said and I nodded hesitantly. "Then you know how close we are to your house. I did some string pulling and got the custody back. It's in my name, but you all can live in it."

My jaw dropped and I stared at him. I then smiled wildly and hugged him tightly. He squirmed and patted my back, making me release him.

"Sorry, sorry. I forget how strong I am sometimes." I signed apologetically.

"It's alright, no harm done." He wheezed.

"Thank you so much, Joshua, this means the world to us." I signed and put a hand on his shoulder. He gave me a smile and nodded.

"Just try to keep your cover, alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course." I signed and he gave me a curt nod.

"I'll be going, I'm sure you know the way." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes playfully and shook my head. "Have fun and try not to wreck the place."

"No promises." I signed with a smirk. It was his turn to roll his eyes and he walked back to the yacht with a wave. I turned back to everyone and sighed at the assortment of problems we already had. We don't have a way to get the Dinobots to the house unseen.

"Grimlock, you guys wouldn't happen to be triple changers would you?" I asked.

"Dinobots are triple changers." He replied.

"Yes! Awesome! Go find a new alt mode that has four wheels, got it? And I swear to Primus if you get caught I will personally kick all four of your asses in this form." I threatened.

"Yes, Guardian." He replied and I smirked. They trotted off and fifteen minutes later, four different military vehicles rolled up. The others were silent but I could tell they were alarmed at the sudden appearance. I knew it was the Dinobots so I went up and inspected them.

Grimlock

Scorn