22 - So This Is What It's Like

3rd Person POV
(Y/n) had been unconscious for hours now. Sam, Mikayla, Leo, the twins, and Bumblebee had gone off and were trying to lay low. The Autobots had returned to the base with broken souls and solemn faces. Jolt had done all he could to soothe (y/n)'s pain, but something of this magnitude could not be ignored. Ratchet stood in the med bay and watched as she writhed in pain as she slept. He knew the girl would not last much longer in her current state. There was nothing he could do but watch because a sparkmate's bond cannot be tampered with. Whatever happened from now on was in the hands of Primus. That's what he thought anyways.

Optimus' POV
I opened my eyes only to be greeted with bright blue optics hovering over me. There were two sets and they were mumbling incoherent words. My vision got clearer and so did my hearing after a little bit.

"She'll die! What can we do?" A feminine voice rang.

"All we can do is hope. If he isn't revived soon, she will die. If she does, then we will cross that bridge when we get there." A male voice replied. I squinted and I could make out two Cybertronians as they came into focus. One white and the other a dark purple. Prima and Solus Prime. I sat up slowly and caught their attention.

"Well, look who's up. Rise and shine snowflake." Prima chuckled.

"I am dead, correct?" I ask.

"Yes, you are. Hopefully not for long though." Solus chimed in. I looked at her and gave her a questioning look. "Don't get your hopes up. We can only hope that the humans find what they need before the Fallen."

"So the Fallen has returned? I thought that decepticon was one of his crazed worshipers. I was wrong." I scolded myself.

"He has not been heard from for decades, you had no reason to believe that he was correct." Prima said and set a servo on my shoulder. I nodded and suddenly remembered. (Y/n).

"How is she?" I ask to no one in particular.

"She is in a lot of pain right now. If the humans do not revive you soon, she will die and join us all here." A new voice said. The three of us turn to look at the source and there stood Primus in the doorway to the room.

 The three of us turn to look at the source and there stood Primus in the doorway to the room

(Credit to the Artist)

"Father, what can we do?" Prima asked him.

"All we can do is wait until given an opportunity." He said and walked over to us. I had sat up fully now and sat criss cross applesauce on the berth, or at least, that's what (y/n) calls it.

I nodded in understanding and waited for what they would say next. (Y/n), I'm so sorry you have to go through this because of me.

~Back To The Living~
"What do you mean she's in a coma?!" Ironhide raged.

"I mean she is in a coma. If she has ties with the Primes and Primus, I believe it is on purpose." Ratchet explained.

"Is she going to be alright?" Ironhide asked as he calmed down a bit.

"That is for time to tell. In normal circumstances, no, she would have died. This is no normal circumstance though. She may wake up in a matter of minutes or she may die, I have no way to tell you." Ratchet said with a solemn look on his face. They had already lost their leader and a piece of their family, now they could lose (y/n) as well.

"What can we do? There has to be something instead of sitting on our asses all day." Ironhide said out loud. He was cut off by Lennox running into the med bay, out of breath.

"-Sam -Matrix -Optimus to Egypt." He said in a broken sentence while trying to catch his breath.

"What?" The two mechs asked at the same time.

"Damn, do you know how far a sprint it is to get from my office to here? Holy shit! I just got a call from Agent Simmons and Sam. They found a way to bring back Optimus." Lennox told them and they perked up at that.

"How?" Ratchet asked.

"He said something about a matrix of friendship or something like that. It was a really bad connection." Lennox replied.

"You mean the Matrix of Leadership?! We need to go, now." Ironhide urged.

"Alright, get your guys and get to the transports. I'll get Optimus out there and with you guys, just be discrete. Galloway will have my ass if he knows we're doing this." Lennox said.

"Who the hell is Galloway?" Hide asked.

"Another liaison." Lennox groaned. "He's an asshole too."

"Nuff said. Let's go." Ironhide said and the two mechs left the med bay.

"Everybody, meeting in the training room, now." Ironhide barked to the others. The bots from Jasper were there to pay their respects and decided to tag along. Once in the training room, Ironhide started talking.

"Alright, Sam found the Matrix of Leadership. It can revive Optimus. We leave to Egypt in fifteen minutes. Anyone too chicken shit to go?" He asked and everyone said no. "Good, now get your asses on a plane."

"If I may suggest bringing your daughter?" Q said and Ironhide looked at him like he was crazy.

"I agree. (Y/n) should be with us if he can be revived. If she awakes, she will be angry and most likely want to kill the next person she sees. Plus her being there when Optimus wakes would help the both of them." Ratchet said and he and Q nodded to each other.

"Fine, fine. Ratchet, please get her and secure her on a plane I have to talk to Lennox." Ironhide agreed with a sigh and walked away.

Everyone got out and went to their transport way out on the runway while Ratchet got   (y/n). It was night time so they could go undetected. Once everyone was in, they took off to Egypt.