42 - What?

After the wedding part of the wedding, the pack threw one of their famous parties for us. Mom was hugged by every single person here and she was loving it. Everybody missed her, but not as much as Dad. He was glued to her all night. Watching them smile and laugh with each other made my heart hurt and Optimus noticed.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked.

"I'm ok. I just...I really wish she was still alive. Dad seems to be happy and she seems so happy and so does the pack." I said sadly.

"Y/n, who I see is a selfless and content woman. Your sire came to terms with her being gone years ago, everyone will be ok. You will be ok." He said, turning to me. "She is always with you, in here."

Optimus put a hand to my spark and smiled. I gave him a sad smile in return and he brought me into a hug.

"I think I want to go home. I'm really tired." I said with a yawn.

"Ok, let me tell your parents." He said and walked off for a minute. When he came back, my parents were with him.

"We're coming with you guys if that's alright. I've got a couple hours left and I'd like to spend it with my family." Mom said and looked at every one of us including Optimus.

"Then let's go be a family," I said and everyone smiled before Dad activated the groundbridge for us.

"H-Hey, Y/n? Could I meet Mom?" Gryphon asked.

"Of course Gryphon. Go ahead." I let Gryphon take over and settled in the inner space with Ratchet.

"So how's your day been?" I asked with a tired smile.

"It's been pretty great. Watching you and Optimus get married was amazing and then your Carrier showing up made it even better." Ratchet said and I smiled.

"Yeah, today's been one for the books," I said fondly.

"Agreed." He replied.

"Would you guys mind if I closed the window tonight?" I asked, referring to the window that displays the outside world.

"I don't mind. It's your body." Ratchet said with a shrug.

"Cool. Thank you. Will you and Gryphon be alright if I sleep for a little bit. I'll let time slip for a bit so it will only seem like a minute for you guys." I asked.

"Go ahead. You need to catch up on your sleep from the last five years." He said humorously.

"Tell me about it," I replied and vaulted over the couch and walked to my room. I laid closed the door and that let time outside slow down. My chest heaved a sigh and I laid down on my bed. The natural sounds of the forest that always resonated in my room lulled me to sleep and I slipped into it without resistance.
———————————————
When I woke up, I felt a ton better than before. I was no longer tired and felt like I'd been reborn. I got out of bed and phased on a new pair of clothes before going back out into the living room. Ratchet looked up at me and cocked an eyebrow.

"I thought you were going to sleep?" He said.

"I did, I slept a whole six hours in sixty seconds. In here, we have the ability to control time. We can make it slow, we can even make it go faster. I have a lot to teach you if you are going to stay." I said with a smile.

"Only if you'll have me." He replied and I smiled.

"Any day, anytime Ratch," I said and he smiled.

Suddenly I felt the inner space change and the house shifted into a cave. Whenever we shifted into our wolf, the inner space changed to reflect our outside form.