7 - Grandpa and Granddad

"You are so weird I swear." I say as I walk in to see my dad and Bumblebee fighting on the living room floor. They both scrambled up and pointed at each other. "He started it!"

"You would think I just walked into a room with two teenagers." I laugh and walk to the kitchen.

"What're you doing?" Dad asks.

"I'm getting food, I'm hungry." I tell him as I grab the leftover soup from the fridge.

"Oh, well after Optimus gets back with the others what should we do?" He asks as Bumblebee stands next to him at the breakfast bar.

"We could take the guys to see my uncles" I suggest. He looks at me and smiled, knowing exactly what I'm thinking.

"Totally" He says excitedly.

"Who are they?" Bumblebee asks.

"Some of the coolest people in the world!" I shout. He looks at me and then to my dad with confusion written all over his face.

"Just wait and see. Trust me, you'll like it." My Dad says.

*Time Skip*
"(Y/n) and Ironhide. What a surprise." Tom walked out with Chris on his back.

'Hi Uncle Tom! Hi Uncle Chris! How's the pack doing?' I sign.

"It's great. We actually just finalized the bonding between the both of our packs yesterday." Tom said with a smile. Chris nuzzled his neck with a smile of his own.

'That's great!! How's Grandpa?' I ask.

"He's good. He's actually on his way here right now. We wanted his and your Granddad's opinions on the new guard routines before we finalize them." Chris says after hopping down from Tom's shoulders.

'Gotcha. Oh yeah I want to introduce you to my new friends and Dad's old friends.' I sign and gesture to the eight people standing behind my Dad and I.

"I was wondering when you would mention the mass group of people that you walked in with." Chris remarks with a smirk.

"Smartass" I say in Cybertronian.

"Knock it off. This is Optimus, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Arcee, Ultra Magnus, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, and Smokescreen." My Dad said and points to the autobots new holoforms as he says their names.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am Thomas Knight and this is Christopher Knight. But you can call us Tom and Chris." Tom said and went to shake their hands.

"Do I smell my favorite granddaughter?!" A deep and familiar voice calls behind me. I turn around to see my Grandpa. Former Alpha of the Blood River pack.

'Hello Grandpa' I sign with a smile.

"Hello my- grrrrr" He cut himself off with a growl and stepped in front of me. "Who the hell are all of you?"

"Ryder, relax. They're autobots like me. They're friendly and mean no harm to us or the packs." Dad said to calm him down.

"Why didn't you say so?!" He asked and the both of us face palmed.

"Sir, I apologize. I am Optimus Prime, leader of the autobots and this is my team. We mean no harm as Ironhide has suggested. We only came because your Granddaughter and Ironhide invited us to join them." Optimus steps forward to shake Grandpa's hand. His handshake was accepted with a smile.

"Sorry if I came of a bit protective. You see we have a problem with rogues from time to time and you're not from around these parts so I just assumed." Grandpa apologized.