20 - The Big Reveal

After transforming twice today I found that it makes me very tired. Being in my Guard form doesn't tire me but the transformation part is what does it. I decided that I would go visit the trio of werewolves at Diego Garcia tomorrow since I just didn't have the energy to explain that I have been living among aliens and that I'm one of them. I said goodnight to Dad because it had gotten dark while we were outside and we were both tired. Going up the stairs, I stepped lightly and silently so I didn't wake Optimus and slipped into my room. I went to the closet and changed into my pajamas blindly before crawling in bed with him. He stirred a bit and woke up with a gasp before rolling off the bed and standing in a fighting stance.

"Calm down, it's just me." I say through the bond and turn in the lights.

"(Y-y/n)?" He gasped and dove for a hug. "You scared me so much. I am never allowing you to be alone ever again. You probably hate me don't you? I didn't save you fast enough. I couldn't get there fast enough for you. I'm so sorry."

"Enough with the sorry. It wasn't anyone's fault but mine. I left my armor disc back in my tent and I couldn't fight back." I say and pull back to look him in the eyes. They were a dull steel color, telling me that hadn't eaten at least all day if not more. "Optimus Prime, when was the last time you ate?"

"The day before yesterday." He mumbled and I about smacked him upside the head.

"Come with me right now." I said and dragged him downstairs. I stopped in the kitchen and pulled out two cubes of energon. "Eat both of them."

"Fine." He grumbled and sat at the bar whilst eating.

"If you ever starve yourself again, we're going to have a problem." I scold and nuzzle my chin into the crook of his neck.

"Understood" He hummed and nuzzled me back. "I'm sorry, being away from you for so long sent my body into shock I guess. Then when we brought you back yesterday, I felt so guilty so I came back here and stayed in your room."

"You know I think it's safe to call it our room. You kinda sleep in there all the time." I smile and he chuckles.

"I guess so. How come you aren't speaking out loud?" He asked.

"One, my Dad's in bed. Two, I can't. Both sets of my vocal chords are pretty much dead so the only thing I have is the bond." I say and squeeze his shoulder with my hand. He sets his hand on mine and rubs his thumb over the top. He finished his energon and stood up before picking me up. I laughed and he smiled down at me.

"I'm just glad you're alive." He said and put our foreheads together before walking upstairs with me in his arms.

"I'm so tired" I groaned as he laid me on the bed.

"Why?" Optimus asked.

"I will tell you tomorrow, it's too late to go outside." I said and he gave me a confused look before slipping into the bed with me.

"Goodnight" He hummed.

"Goodnight" I said back and cuddled into his chest with a smile.

~Time Skip~
I woke up to Optimus playing with my hair while smiling widely.

"What's got you so happy?" I ask. He looks down at me and shrugs.

"I feel a lot better than I had yesterday and the week before that. I'm so glad you're back here with us." He said and I put my hand on his chest.

"I'm glad to be back too." I say and flip us so I'm laying on top of him and I sit up. He sits up too and I end up basically straddling him. I smirk and say, "I'm not getting up you know."

"Didn't plan on it." He smirked and pulled me into a kiss. This one was filled with so much love and the bond was as well. I put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. I smiled into the kiss and so did Optimus. I ended up laughing and we pulled away. Optimus had a pout on his face and that made me want to laugh even more even though no sound came out.

"You look like a little kid when you do that." I smile. He rolls his eyes with a smile and pulls me to him in a hug.

"So, wanna see something cool?" I ask him.

"Sure." He replied and we got up off the bed. I went into my closet and put my Jasper High t-shirt, my jacket from the Primes, some joggers, and my smart watch. I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail before brushing my teeth and doing all that hygienic stuffs.

After I was done Optimus and I walked downstairs and I dragged him out to the garage.

"Alright, now bring your alt mode outside with us." I tell him and he does as told. We walked out into the grass and the semi truck followed us there. I put my hand in front of him to stop him and took a few steps back.

"Now, don't freak out okay?" I smile and he nods with a confused look on his face. I laugh to myself and transform in front of him. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. Optimus' holoform disappeared and he transformed to stand next to me.

"Primus, you're a Guard." He awed. I nodded and my wings flapped a couple times since they've been cooped up for a while.

"Yessir." I said jokingly. "So, what do you think?"

He looked me up and down before smiling. "You're beautiful in every form."

"Dah geez he made you blush." Gryphon teased.

"Shut up, douche bag." I hissed at her.

"Thanks" I said to Optimus with a light blue blush on my cheeks. This is stupid, I get flustered over everything.

"You're welcome." He said and hugged me again. My god he's in a hugging mood these last two days. It's all he seems to do.

"Wanna go for a drive?" I ask with a wide smile.

"Of course." He says back and transforms. I transformed into a matte white Lamborghini Aventador SV.

"All the femmes of Cybertron would be jealous of you right now

"All the femmes of Cybertron would be jealous of you right now." Optimus said to me.

"Damn straight." I laugh and take off down the driveway. He chuckles and speeds off after me.

(Guys I don't know if you saw it, but in Age of Extinction Optimus was keeping up with a god damned Lamborghini. Like, the fuck? His beat up nasty ass alt form at the beginning was beating a Lamborghini. That just blows my mind. Sorry for ranting but I just had to get that out.)