18 - Well...Shit

"Sup dick biscuit?" I retort in cybertronian. I was now in restraints and standing in front of the one and only asshole of the year. Megatron.

"You would do wisely to watch your mouth fleshling." He growls and I glare at him. "Now, I have what I want. Shockwave, come get your test subject."

"Yes my lord." Shockwave said and grabbed me from the ground.

"Let go of me you fucker." I growl and he squeezes me tighter.

"It would be logical if you stayed still human." Shockwave said back. I stayed quiet because I knew what was coming and it wasn't going to be good.

(Okay, guys this may or may not get a little gruesome. It just depends on your tolerance, so I'm just warning you.)

Shockwave put me on a slab and tied me to it. Making sure the restraints are tight enough. He set up equipment next to the slab and said nothing. A holoform fizzled into existence in front of me, it had an eye patch over one eye and his hair was raven black. He picked up and syringe filled with what looked like energon but I could be wrong. Then he injected it in my arm, but nothing happened. I got a weird look from him but he moved to the next syringe. This one was filled with something metallic grey, swirling like it was living. If I said that this one was a bit painful I'd be lying. After it was injected, it felt like I went through three trash compactors, a thousand degree furnace, and then dropped off a god damned skyscraper. It hurt so bad that my screams could be heard from the bridge. I could feel my throat seizing up and getting sore. It was happening again, I was losing my voice completely this time. No more cybertronian, no more anything. The feeling spread through my whole body and I could feel something pulling at the back of my mind. I let it take over and I was taken to a safe place. Looking up, I saw Prima and another mech I wasn't familiar with.

"Hello again." I try to say to Prima but nothing comes out. My face falls and I come to terms that I won't be able to speak to anyone or anything anymore.

"My child, I am so sorry that this has happened to you. You were meant to be something amazing and still are, but not without loss." The new mech says to me as he sets his hand on my shoulder.

"(Y/n) do you know who this is?" Prima asked me and I shook my head. "This is Primus."

I shot up and my mouth hung open. I looked between the two of them and Prima nodded with a smile. Primus chuckles and takes a step back. I'm dead aren't I? Prima seemed to know what is was thinking.

"No, you're not dead. Just unconscious. We brought you here because there are a few things that need to be said." He said.

"My child, do remember the mark you had on your arm before Optimus marked you?" Primus asked and I nodded. "That was the mark of the Primes. Now, there is a prophecy among the cosmos. It goes 'the hybrid who bares the mark of the knights is destined divine'. Now, do you know what Prime means?" He asked and I shook my head in confusion. He smiled and me and said "It means, Knight."

He let it sink in for a minute. It was like a literal lightbulb flicking on in my brain. I looked at him in surprise and pointed at myself asking a silent question.

"Yes, the one in the prophecy is you (y/n). You are the divine warrior it speaks of." I looked at him in disbelief. It was unbelievable.

"Come, I will show you your new form." Primus said and held out his hand for me to take. I grabbed his hand and he led me to a new room I had never seen before. The walls were lined with little grooves and in the middle of each wall was a symbol. It was an Autobot insignia with sharp wings and a sword across it. Primus strode to the middle of the room and up to a table. Setting his hand on the table made it glow a beautiful light blue and the walls transformed. Behind them sat brilliant white armor with massive wings. Each set had a white base color and blue trimming.

(Credit to RebeccaHudgens on DeviantArt)"You, (y/n), are a divine crybertronian guard

"You, (y/n), are a divine crybertronian guard. Their sole purpose is to protect the innocent." Primus said and laid his hand on my shoulder again. "Will you take up the mantle and protect the pure and innocent?"

I looked to him and nodded my head with fierce eyes.

"Good, now Megatron mustn't know what you are just yet. You must stay strong and wait until the autobots come to rescue you, can you do that?" He asks and I nod my head curtly. "Your new form will be just like shifting into your wolf form. This responsibility is a heavy one. Do not take it lightly. Good luck my child." He said and everything began to fade to black.

My eyes shot open and I scared the shit out of Knockout who was hovering above me.

"Shockwave, look who's up." He called and Shockwave walked over to the table.

"Hmm, we did not kill her. It seems she was only asleep. Lord Megatron will be pleased." He said and walked away.

That's when everything exploded and I realized just how much rage was flowing through my bonds. I could hear gun shots and blaster shots in the halls as the two decepticons rushed out of the room. I sat patiently and waited like Primus told me too even though my body ached. I had laid in one position for who knows how long and my muscles were voicing their opinions full force at the moment. I could hear peds running down the hall and the thumps of bodies hitting the ground. That's when the door burst open in the lab and in came my sparkmate.

"(Y/n)!" He gasped and ran to my side. I gave him a pained smile and he tore off my restraints. Optimus grabbed me gently and took off, sprinting down the halls and towards the others. He slid to a stop and comes Ratchet for a ground bridge. The bridge opened in front of us and everyone ran through it. I was met by the bright lights of the base and several gasps. All I wanted to do was sleep even though I had been for an unknown time prior to my rescue. I tried to fight it, but I gave in to it and embraced the need to sleep.