11 - The Big Mission

I never expected my first mission with the team to be so boring. We've been talking about the allspark. Apparently this Witwicky kid has a pair of glasses that can lead us to it. My Dad and I have also been made aware of the new threat that followed the other autobots. Megatron.

I volunteered to go with Bumblebee and keep an eye on things. I was there to help Bee blend in and to keep Sam safe should a problem arise. Hopefully it wouldn't, but you never know.

"(Y/n), are you ready to go?" Bumblebee asked me and I nodded, grabbing my dufflebag.

"Good luck you two. Be careful, the decepticons could appear at anytime." Optimus said.

"Yes sir." I said with a mock salute and a smug smile. He shook his head with a small smirk.

I got in Bumblebee's shitty new alt mode and he peeled out of the base. We started driving west towards South Gate, California.

~Time Skip~
"This car lot is gross." Bumblebee complained. His voice had turned from beeps and buzzes to broken bits of radio stations. All so Sam could understand him when the time came.

"Suck it up buttercup. You don't have much of a choice. At least you're not sitting right next to a dumpster behind a meat market!" I whisper yell at him through the comm.

"Ooh that sucks." He chuckles. As he says that, I see the Witwickys pull into the car lot.

"Alright, they're here. Act like a car, okay?"

"Copy, I'm going radio silent." He snickers.

"I'm going to kill you if you make another pun." I say.

Sam walked over to Bee while his dad was taking to the salesman. Bee visibly shivered and I laughed. Sam sat in the drivers seat and got comfortable. When the salesman and Sam's Dad came over to him, they all got in a fight. That called for desperate measures. Bee broke every window in that lot and scared the ever loving shit out of the salesman.

It got the job done though.

~Time Skip~
I sat in Bumblebee as Sam drove home. I had snuck in to the car and turned on my active camouflage before he noticed.

"Imma get all the ladies." Sam mumbled to himself and I tried to keep in a snicker.

He pulled into the driveway of his house and locked the door as he got out.

"So how does it feel to basically be a horse?" I ask and Bee's suspension sinks.

"I figured. After this 'party' we need to go give a mission report okay? Optimus said he'd be waiting." I said and Bumblebee made a noise of understanding.

"Now, we wait." I said and sat back, getting comfortable.

Sam ran back out of the house and hopped in the car, slamming the door in the process. I cringed and stayed quiet. He took off and stopped at a house a couple blocks away. A man about the same age as Sam walked out and got in the passengers side.

~Time Skip Until After Sam Drops Off Mikayla~

Sam got home and locked the car before heading inside. That was our que to leave. Bee started the engine and drove toward the junk yard we saw earlier.

Once we got there I hopped out and turned off my active camo. I got out my computer and called the base.

"Hello." Called a voice on the other line. The video feed came up and I saw Ratchet on the other line.

"Hey Ratchet, we need to talk to Optimus. We have a mission report." I said and he called for Optimus.

"How has the mission gone so far?" Optimus said as he reached the screen.

"It's good, Bee broke a crap ton of windows and became a horse today. I had to sit next to an angsty 18 year old boy for an hour and then listen to Sam make a fool of himself." I explain.

"That sounds pretty eventful." Optimus said.

"Yeah, just a bit. We should be able to make a move tonight if you guys start driving here now." I said as the sun started setting. With how fast they all drive it should only take them about five hours to get here. It's five right now so they'd get here at about ten.

"We will head out in fifteen minutes. See you soon." He said with a smile and logged off.

"Alright Bee-" I was cut off by the sound of screaming. A specific male I know came to mind. Sam.

"Aw man.- It's Barricade." Bumblebee groaned.

"First Decepticon battle here I come." I say and Bee transforms before we both bolt for where the screams came from. We found Sam underneath the ugly con as he was pinned against a car.

"(Y/n) get Sam! I'll get Barricade!" Bee yelled and we split.

I ran and grabbed Sam as Bee tackles Barricade off of him.

"Who are you?!" He screams.

"I'm the person who's going to save your life." I say before realizing that Sam can't understand me. I sigh and turn to see a mini con running after us.

"Mikayla?!" Sam screams and I turn to see the one and only Mikayla on a moped. WTF?!

Sam knocked her over and they had a screaming fight. I fought the mini con as he whirled razor sharp discs and knives at me. I got cut a couple times before getting tired of this little shit and flung him. He landed next to Sam and Mikayla and they both screamed. The mini con scrambled after them and launched himself at Sam. During the small fight, Sam lost his pants. As the mini con  switched and went after Mikayla, I came up behind it and chopped its head off with an axe I had found in the tool shed.

Bee slammed on the brakes, pulled up in front of us and swung his door open. The two staggered up the hill and stood in front of the car.

"I think he wants us to get in the car." Sam said.

What an idiot. I pushed them both in the car and got in the back. Bee took off and we lost Barricade in the process. We drove around for a while to get the two to calm down before they are going to meet the others.

Bee pulled onto the highway and started driving. And that's when Mikayla insulted his alt mode. He kicked them out of the car and took off. Only to come back as the 2018 Camaro.

Bee took us to the rendezvous point that Optimus sent

Bee took us to the rendezvous point that Optimus sent. When we got there, everyone showed up. Optimus, my Dad, Ratchet, and Jazz, who had arrived about a week ago with Dino, Q, Sideswipe, and Arcee's other two sisters. The guys all transformed and I hopped on Optimus' shoulder before he started his speech.

"I am Optimus Prime...