47 - Aftermath

"Rayne! Come on, we're going to be late!" Strongarm yelled to her best friend.

"I'm coming, just a sec." Rayne laughed as he trailed behind her, struggling to get his gun into his holster.

"Lieutenant Bumblebee is probably waiting for us!" She yelled in frustration.

"I'm sure Bee doesn't mind Strongarm, we aren't supposed to meet for another fifteen minutes," Rayne said calmly.

"Still, it's professional to be early." She said firmly.

"My Mom used to say that," Rayne said lightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," Strongarm said wearily.

"It's ok, I know she's not really gone, I came to terms with that a while ago," Rayne said as he and Strongarm walked out of their shared housing unit. Ever since they went to the academy, the two have been inseparable and chose to get a unit together since they couldn't afford singles.

"Let's go, race you there!" Rayne shouted as he jumped onto the road and transformed mid-air.
———————————————

"You know, I think they might be mates, not gonna lie," I said.

"Maybe, but you never know. Rayne and Athena share a similar bond as well." Optimus said teasingly.

"Gah, I give up. I can't wait to see him again." I said happily.

"Me as well," Optimus replied and wrapped his arm around me while kissing my helm.

"Hey, what did I say about PDA?!" Micronus harped.

"Relax Micronus, honestly. They are fairly modest compared to modern couples." Prima huffed.

"Everyone back to training. We have a lot of work to do." Primus said, making us come back to the training area. "We must be ready, this will be the second largest threat you will ever face. And after that, the worst of all."

"Well, that's not very comforting," I said sarcastically.

"It's not supposed to be," Solus said, humorously.

"What comes next will test you in ways you have never been tested before."
_______________________

This is the end of Will of the Primes. Now, for those of you wondering, this is not the end. I will be making a second book, not sure what it's going to be called but it'll happen. Hope you all enjoyed and thank you so so so much for your love and support through these last couple years. It's been a long and amazing ride with all of you. See you in the next book!

Love,
The Author