3 - The Ship

Today was the mission

Today was the mission. I was also wearing the jacket today. Funny thing though. I can change the jacket to make it look like however I want it to. The problem is that I have to convince Dad that I own the current sweatshirt I'm wearing or he'll get suspicious. Other than that this jacket is pretty cool.

*Time Skip Past (Y/n)'s Rambling About a Jacket*

"Let's go kiddo, our transport leaves in an hour and Fowler's gonna have my aft on a silver platter if we miss it!" Dad yelled up the stairs.

"I coming! Just a sec I had to grab my duffle bag." I say as I come down the stairs. He stood there with his arms crossed, waiting for me to reach the bottom. "Soooo, are yooouuu ready?" I joke.

"Kid, I've been ready since I woke up. You're the one who hates mornings." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and we walked out to his alt form. I threw my bag in the back seat with a little more force than necessary and Dad gave me a pointed look. "You do know I can feel that right?" He chides.

"Oh, I know." I smiled.

"Get in the truck kid, before I make you."

"Oh soooo sc-" I get cut off by him throwing me in the back seat and the seatbelts cross over me and lock. "Hey! That's not fair!!"

"Well, that's what you get for throwing your bag at me." His holoform gets in his alt form and he starts driving to the base.

*Time Skip to the Crash Zone Outside of Jasper, Nevada*

I watch as Dad rolls off the transport and transforms. "Hey!" I hear and turn around to see Agent Fowler. "Ironhide, we think the E.T.s are alive this time. We've seen signs of life and movement within the ship. I'll let you two get to investigating." He turned and walked away to stand behind the barricades that were set up.

"A-alive?! Kid, do you know what that means?! They might be Cybertronian!!" Dad gets excited and looks down at me. I give him a thumbs up with a smile he couldn't see due to my helmet. I was wearing my custom armor made of trythillium steel. The same stuff that Dad's armor is made of. It kind of looked like Spartan armor from Halo but my helmet looked like a motorcycle helmet. Pretty bad-aft looking if you ask me. If these E.T.s were cybertronians that means they could also be one of two things. Autobots or Decepticons. The latter worries me. Not only would they be a threat to us but to the rest of the world as well.

Dad and I near the ship and I finally get a good look at it. The ship looked pretty torn up, and not in good condition for flying again. It had two long tail-like pieces coming out of the back for what looked like steering and guiding. One was completely torn off and laying a good hundred yards away from the ship. Its engines were about five times the size of me and about one of Dad, which was saying something.

"I feel like you're saying something to insult me. I can feel it in my tanks. Knock it off." Dad chuckles and goes over to the hatch at the back of the ship. He grabs the top and pulls down on it, making it drop to the ground.