26 - What's to Come

"Ok, let me get this straight. You have three forms and one of them is a Lamborghini?" Ranger signed.

"Yes and yes." I signed back.

"I want proof." He signed with a playful scowl.

"And proof you shall have." I sign with a smug smirk as I shift into my Guardian form. I have decided to just call it Guardian because saying Cybertronian Guard is too long and Guard by itself is awkward. I stood to my full height and Ranger's jaw dropped.

"I was not expecting you to be that big." He signed and I laughed. I got an idea and decided to do what Bee does and use radio stations to talk.

"That's what she said!" I pieced together and he cracked up. He stopped and seemed to think.

"Wait a minute you said that you were a little taller than average cybertronians right? So who's the tallest?" He signed.

"Optimus," I said.

"Really? Do you think he'd mind showing off?" He and I smiled.

"Optimus come outside!" I yelled through the bond and I could feel him get shook.

"Coming dear." He replied in a playful tone. His alt backed out of the garage and came to meet us in the yard before he transformed.

"Holy shit." Ranger mouthed and I laughed.

"I could make so many innuendos right now, but I won't for the sake of Optimus' dignity," I said and Ranger laughed even more. "So, would you like to meet everyone else?"

"That'd be awesome!" He signed in excitement and a sly smirk crawled onto my face.

"Hold onto your socks cuz I'm about to blow em off!" I said and transformed into my alt form.

"Oh my god, you're an SV?!" He signed.

"Hop in," I said over the radio and opened the driver's scissor door. He climbed in and my seat belt wrapped around him.

"Race you to the base!" I yelled to Optimus and he transformed and took off before I could say anything else. That cheater. I revved my V12 and took off towards the road. Once I got there I got up to about 200 before leveling off. I was gaining on Optimus and flew past him. Ranger was glued to the seat and loving it. It took us about ten minutes to make a half an hour drive if we were civilians. All of the Autobots, including me, were all marked with the NEST logo so we wouldn't get pulled over by the cops when we speed through town and weave in between cars "recklessly."

I pulled up to the gate of the giant building that said "Human Resources" and one of the guards came up to me

I pulled up to the gate of the giant building that said "Human Resources" and one of the guards came up to me. He eyed me suspiciously and knocked on the window. I rolled it down and Ranger looked confused.

"ID." He said and Ranger looked at the radio, silently pleading for help. I revved my engine and brought his attention to the Autobot insignia on my hood. "Oh, sorry (y/n). You can go in, but tell us when you come, it's kind of hard to tell who is who and the energon detectors are down right now."