"In love with a vampire" Chapter 1

Hi there ( ^ ^ )/ This is my very first AU. I'm sorry if the spelling is incorrect but I hope you like it. Enjoy reading! ʕʔ

Her experience:
Here I sat again. Drawing in my little sketchbook, waiting for the bell to ring. It was 8 o'clock in the morning and I was waiting for the lessons to begin. I was very early today, I always am, but only on Mondays. Those are the days when the bus only runs on 7:30 and 10:00. I stared out of the window to see a few leaves fall off a tree. It started to rain. As I heard the rain ticking on the window I thought of something to draw. I always have a problem making up what to draw. Suddenly I heard laughter. I looked up and saw four girls walking into the canteen. Oh nothing new. It were the popular girls with their pretty faces and nice clothes. I wish I looked as pretty as them. Compared to me I look like a potato. I had a round face with glasses and dark brown, almost black, wavy hair. Yep... I look like a nerd. While the girls walked past me, the one with the blonde hair gave a disgusting look. Well she always does, I don't know why. In the first year I tried to be friends with her and the others but she refused to be friends with this potato. Oh well... I understand. The girls sat down at a table and started talking. While they were busy talking I catched a conversations of them up. "Have you heard," said the blonde girl, Alissa, was her name "there is going to be a new student in our class." The girl with the brown hair, Tess, let out a little scream of happiness . "Omg what if it's a hot guy!" she said. She was always alert when it came to boys, but for the other more important stuff she wasn't. Then the girl with the red hair, Kate, said "Or it's going to be a girl..." while getting her lipstick to fix her lips. Looking to her nails, Alissa respond "We shall see." The bell rang as I stood up and packed my sketchbook and pencils. I walked to my safe and got my biology books.
While walking to the stairs, because my class was on the second floor, I bumped up to someone. My books fell on the floor. I quickly tried to get them. But the person in front me already had them and gave them to me. "Oh. I'm so sorry, I didn't see you." I said to the stranger. He was around 1.75 m and had blonde hair. He had very dark eyes, almost black, but very pretty. It was very strange, because when I looked him in the eyes it felt like I couldn't get my eyes off him. He weared a black sweater, just like me. But his had text. He looked very handsome. "Never mind. It was also my fault," he said with a sweet smile "are you okay?" he asked with a beautiful soft voice "Yes, I am, thank you," I looked to the clock. Oh no I'm going to be late! "But I have to go to my class now." I tried to give him my best smile, which was of course ugly, and ran up to the stairs. Luckily I was right on time in class. But I couldn't focus, who was this mysterious stranger?

His experience:
Today it was my first day going to my new school. I was very excited, maybe I could make new friends. While I walked into the school I saw a long hall with blue safes. From that hall I went to the right, there was a space with glass and people sitting after it. On the glass stood "Student Assistance". Yes, this was where I had to be to "sign myself up" for the new school years. I walked to the woman after the glass. She had blonde hair and glasses, on her card stood "Miss. Adams"."So how can I help you?" she said. While getting the form out of my bag, with all my information for this new school, I said "Erm... I'm new at this school and here's my information form." I handed it over and she looked at it. She looked like she was reading something very difficult. Her glasses stood half on her nose and she looked very analysing. "Okay, welcome to your new school. Here is your schedule." She gave me a paper and I nodded friendly. I walked to a little bench and sat there for a couple of minutes. I looked to the clock. I had to wait another 5 mins for the bell to ring. As I was waiting I looked to my new schedule and saw that my first hour was a free hour. The second hour was maths. The bell rang and I stood up, let's investigate this school. As I walked through the halls I was in deep thoughts. Suddenly I felt a soft bump. It was a girl, she let her books fall. I picked them up and gave them to her. "Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't see you." She said. She had long brown hair and was 10 cm shorter than me. She had a round face with a small nose and small lips, she was very pretty. She also wears round brown glasses, which suited her perfectly. As her dark brown eyes twinkled and looked at me I said "Never mind. It was also my fault, are you okay?". I tried to give her a friendly smile. "Yes, I am, thank you. But I have to go to my class now." As she turned around she gave me a beautiful smile. While she walked away a little black book fell out of her backpack. I picked it up to give it to her, but she was already gone. Maybe I should keep it and wait until I see her again.

After walking through the school, I walked to the canteen, there was no one. So I sat down and grabbed my earbuds. While listening to my favourite song, I thought of the little black book. What would be in it? Should I open the book and look in it? No... this is from someone else, maybe it's private. I couldn't control my curiosity and as I looked through the book I saw beautiful drawings. Where these from her? If so, she could be an artist. This book was full of sketches of people and animals. They looked so realistic! I spend this hour by just sitting in the canteen, looking at her drawings and wondering what her name was.

 They looked so realistic! I spend this hour by just sitting in the canteen, looking at her drawings and wondering what her name was