"In love with a vampire" Chapter 24

Hi there! ʕʔ Here's Chapter 24. Enjoy!

Taehyung and I were quiet as Jimin approached us. "What did you mean?" "We erm... well." I scratched my back "We are trying to-" "Where's Mi-Cha?" Jimin already looked very worried yet angry "She's-" "No!" He smashed his hand on the table aside of him. "I'm worried and I haven't heard of her this whole day. She would send me a message when she would arrive home." He aggressively said. I didn't really say anything while Taehyung was already gone. He probabiliteit teleported to another room, that coward. "You have a lot to explane, I'm getting Jin and Hoseok too." He said as he turned around "So stay here."

When he was finally gone I sighed. I knew I was in really big trouble even though I'm as worried as Jimin.

After Jin, Hoseok and I had told the story while Jimin was quiet the whole time, Jin didn't dare to say anything and Hoseok was shivering. "Okay..." Jimin said as he gave me a scary look. He was quiet for a moment and bit his lip, he looked like he could explode any time. "Why didn't you tell me?" He tried to stay calm but I saw it didn't really work "We... No I mean I," I sighed, I didn't want Hoseok and Jin get the blame for my responsibility. "I was scared that you would be angry..." I looked to the floor out of nervousness. Jimin sighed and send the others away.
"I'm really angry you know." He said as he put his hands on my shoulders ready to strangle me. "But it's priority number one to find her." He pinched my shoulders very hard and looked to the floor for a moment. "I'm trying my best not to kill you," he gave me a not so happy smirk "But if we don't find her together, I will," He gave me a threaten look like I had never seen before "Alone. And if anything happens to her," he walked to the door and stood in the opening for a moment "You'll pay..." he quickly walked away as I heard my heart beating very hard.

Mi-Cha's POV
"Doesn't it take a little long for the girl to wake up?" One of the manly voices said. "Let's get the boss." The other said as I heard two pair of footsteps walking away. I quickly opened my eyes and knew that if I didn't escape now, I would never see Jimin again. I stood up, but too fast and became dizzy. I fell onto the bed again but stood up. Let's try again. The dizziness still overcame me as it became worse, but I have to try! Staggering I walked on to the door until I grabbed the doorknob trying to open it. I didn't have as much power as I had before, I was even weaker than I was as a human. Luckily I managed to open the door, but when I finally could run away, a familiar person stood before me. "Hello dear, long time no see..."

Jimin's POV
I slowly walked along the water besides the bridge as I thought about Mi-Cha. How would she feel right now? Would I ever see her back? Just when I thought I couldn't lose her anymore, this happens. I grabbed up a little grey rock and threw it in the water. Why did I leave her with her brother and those others, I should have gone with her when choosing a dress. I now stood still as I looked across the dark coloured canal. I sighed, I'm worrying so much. What if I'll never see her again? It's all my fault. My eyes began to water as I thought about the time she tried to take her own life. By the thought of her not surviving, a tear rolled over my cheek, I guess it's time to go home.

While quickly walking to our home knowing the others were ordering tickets for the airplane, I thought of Jungkook. I'm so angry and when I think about his face I almost can't control myself wanting to punch him. Again I sighed. What does it even matter? The most important thing is finding my Mi-Cha back.

-

After a day the boys and I were sitting on a plane to Mi-Cha. I was sitting next to Jungkook as he was nervously looking out of the window. "We'll find her." I said trying to make him a little less anxious, even though I was worrying much too.

Mi-Cha's POV
I wish Jimin was here. The angry woman gave me a false grin, she was my stepmom. "You thought you would never see me again, huh?" She suddenly kicked me as I fell onto the floor. "You though wrong, haha." She laughed as I was still lying onto the floor. My body wasn't reacting as it normally would, it was much weaker. It was like my pain tolerance was lower than ever before. "Now..." She said as she became closer. "I guess I can do everything I want to you while your friends are still in Korea." I tried to stand up while the woman looked at me. "No." I said "They'll find me, and they'll get you." I said as I was almost standing. I wanted to attack her so badly. "You think so?" She said and kicked me again, but this time much harder. Pain filled my stomach as I thought back on my dad. He always kicked me like this. "I heard they are now on a plane to this place." For a moment I forgot the pain. They were on a plane, so they know where I am and they'll find me! "Sadly, my men disabled their plane..." A shock went trough my body.

"W-what.." I said "Why?! Even they'll never survive that!" With my last power I tried to stand up and get to her, but she grabbed a big vase and smashed it on me. I was lying on the floor again with terrible head and stomach ache. "Just forget that stupid fiancé of yours, you'll never see him again." She closed the door with a smash as tears rolled down my face.