"In love with a vampire" Chapter 12

Here's his view. Enjoy! ( ^ ^ )/

After I picked Mi-Cha up, we went to the airport. She was so happy. She couldn't wait to fly away with me. When we arrived we looked into some shops and ate something. But as we stood up to walk to the plain, someone spilled cappuccino over her. We quickly went to the toilet and she tried to clean her shirt. As she adapt her shirt, it went up, and I could see a piece of her belly. In one blink of a eye, I saw it was covered in purple, blue and green spots. I didn't seem normal " What's that?" I asked. "Oh, nothing."  "Please, let me see." Trying to relax. What did this mean?! "No it's nothing special." "If it's nothing special, what's wrong with showing me?" She didn't respond and I lost my patience "Jagi?!" I couldn't wait anymore, because something was clearly not right. I grabbed her shirt and pulled it up. Her stomach was full of spots, bruises, scratches and wounds "What is this?!" Did that asshole of her father do that? I'm so angry right now. How couldn't she tell me?! While I have known her for almost nine months? "Nothing, I just-" "No, don't make any excuses. Did your father or someone else do this?!" She didn't respond and I lost my temper, how could she betray me? I trusted her, all the time! "I think that means a yes. Why didn't you tell me?!" "I was afraid to hurt you, Oppa." "No, don't call me Oppa. You have hurt me more than telling the truth. We would have searched for a solution, Mi-Cha." I heard my voice cracked "The whole time I was caught in a lie! You disappointed me so much." She looked really shocked "But Ji-" "No," I didn't know what to do, and in my anger I said: "it's better if we part for a while." I walked out of the toilet, and she chased me "Jimin, I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings, please, don't leave me." I doubted so much. Between giving her another chance and just leaving. I hated people who lied, she just could have told me?! "If you don't mind, I have a flight to get. I'll be back over three months." I tried my best to be calm "No, Jimin I-" I didn't want to hear her excuses anymore and I walked towards the plane "Don't chase me. I'm almost too late for the flight." She looked to the clock and now was my time to leave. I quickly walked into the crowd of people.

When I was in the air plain, a few tears scrolled over my cheeks. Did I had to give her another chance? I looked outside to the clouds as it began to get dark. No. She could have told me. Why didn't she tell me, she trusted me, right?

After the flight I returned to the boys. I saw she tried to call me a few times. But I didn't want to call her back, I would doubt even more about her. I walked to the living room, and everyone was eating. Yoongi looked at me with a very weird expression "Where's Mi-Cha?" He said calmly "Still in Holland." I said as I was still angry and sad at the same time. Jin looked very shocked "What? Why?!" "I saw she was abused by her father and she hadn't told me," my eyes filled with tears "so I was very angry. And I went back. Alone." I saw an apple lying on the table so I grabbed it and played with it in my hand. "You left her? While she was abused?!" Jungkook was very angry. He had never been angry or anything like that, so it was very strange to see him like this. "Yes, she lied to me. She could have told me!" I said to him "No! She's alone, she's abused and the only thing that could make her happy was you!" This time Yoongi was screaming to me "What do you mean?!" "She told me," "What did she tell you?" "She told me she had abusive parents and you were the only thing to make her happy again." Did I hear it right? She told him, but not me?! I squeezed into the apple until it exploded, I almost couldn't control my anger "And why did she told YOU?!" "My parents were the same, she needed someone who understood her!" I stood up and grabbed Yoongi by his pullover. I wanted to beat him so badly. But before I could, Namjoon and Hoseok came between us. "STOP!" Hoseok screamed, he saw I was very angry and tried to make me calm "It's stupid of her, okay. But if you have never told anyone, you would only say it to someone who had gone through it too!" He was right. "Okay." I relaxed a little bit "You are right. But I have the feeling she betrayed me!" A few tears rolled over my cheeks. This time Jungkook and Jin came to me. "You betrayed her too, Hyung!" Jungkook said "You had never said you were a vampire, right?" I didn't say anything "When she came after YOUR secret, she just accepted it." He had a point, but even if I would apologise, she would never love me again, I think. Suddenly I heard I got a message. I just let my phone on the table and I didn't look, until Taehyung read it. "Dear Jimin, I'm so terribly sorry. Over a few minutes you won't have problems of me anymore. I hope you'll forgive me." He read it out loud.
"Loving Mi-Cha." He looked up very shocked. The atmosphere had gone from wild to quiet. As quiet as the dead. Through everyone went a shock. "You won't have any problems of me anymore.... what does she mean with that?" I already knew the answer, but I was too scared to think about it. "I don't think it's good..." Jin said. Everyone was in shock and didn't dare to move. "We'll have to go to her! I think she's going to do something horrible!" Taehyung said. He was never stressed, but now he was. "My fathers gift was teleporting, right?he said "Maybe I can try it." Everyone was still quiet "GUYS! It's not going good with her, AND YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" He screamed while I was still frozen. "Jimin, come here." I came to him and stood next to him. "Close your eyes and think of her house, while holding my hand." "What?!" "JUST DO WHAT I SAY!" I held his hand, closed my eyes and thought of her house. When I opened my eyes, Taehyung and I stood before it. "Wow, Tae...." I said while I tried to get the door open. I couldn't open it so I shattered it. We ran in "MI-CHA!!" I screamed hoping she would answer. But she didn't and I was so afraid. We ran into the living room and I saw blood, lying on the ground. Oh no... her father hadn't done anything, right? I searched in the leaving room, while Taehyung searched on the second floor. "JIMIN!!! COME QUICKLY!" I heard him screaming and ran upstairs. I was so worried and stressed, if anything would happen to her, I would never forgive myself. I came into the bathroom and saw Mi-Cha lying in Taehyung's arms, while he tried to lie her on the floor. She was very pale and her lips were purple. "I found her here, in the bathtub." He almost cried and my heart broke. We lied her on the ground and I tried to resuscitate her. I lied my lips onto her cold, purple lips, while Taehyung was calling an ambulance.

After I was done I heard her breathing, I was really relieved and felt her wrist. But her heartbeat was really weak. How long had she been lying into the ice cold water? She still lied there without moving and a few tears scrolled down my face. What did I do?! Taehyung searched for some blankets to get her temperature up, because she was really cold. And while he was busy looking into every closet, Mi-Cha coughed and woke up. I can't describe how happy I was when I saw she opened her eyes. I was so afraid she would leave me.