"In love with a vampire" Chapter 16

Hey this is Chapter 16: his view. Enjoy reading!^_-

Today was the day. I would ask Mi-Cha if she would marry me, after having a High Tea. Not that we could taste anything, but we just did it for fun and for Mi-Cha, of course. She was wearing a beautiful dress with a winter jacket as white as the snow. She was breathtaking. We ate some food, and when we were ready her phone rang. "Oppa, I have to answer this call, it's for my job." She happily said "Okay," I said as she answered the phone. I hope she'll get the job. "Hello!... yes... yes... now? Thank you so much... okay... bye!" Everyone waited for her in tension "And?" Yoongi said "I've got the job!" She happily said as I gave her a hug. I couldn't stand seeing her so extremely happy, because I was infected with it too "Well done, Jagi. I knew you would pass!" I gave her a kiss. Should I ask her know? I felt quickly of the little black box with the ring still sat in the pocket of my suit. Yes. "I have ordered something for you guys," she suddenly said. Everyone was surprised "I have to get them. Is it alright if I go get them?" "Ahh.. Jagi. That's so nice of you!" I said "Shall we go with you?" "No, it's a surprise." "Are you sure?" Jungkook said "Yes. Just wait here." She said as she excitedly put on her jacket. Well, I'll ask her if she's back. It couldn't take long, right? "Okay, but please be careful." "Always, Jimin ssie" she said with a grin as she opened the door. We saw her walking away after the glass as she waved at us. I was so anxious. What if she says no to me? Nah.. I think she will say yes. She can't refuse me, right? "And," Hoseok said "Are you ready for the big day?" He teased me a little bit while a few others were laughing. The only one who was not laughing was Jungkook. He blankly stared out of the window "What's wrong?" I asked as he suddenly looked like he was scared "Oh.. nothing," he quietly said "Just a little bit of a headache." I nodded "Do you want some tea?" Jin said as Jungkook slowly nodded like he was in shock.

After a minute or fifteen Jungkook suddenly stood up. He looked very worried "What?" Yoongi asked "Nothing, I just feel," he said "I don't feel right. I have to go." He quickly walked out the shop and ran away. "What's wrong with him?" Hoseok asked "I don't know..." I said as we all stood up too search for him. We quickly walked out of the door when we suddenly heard a shot. Was this a shot of a gun?! Was it...? No, Jimin stay calm. Maybe it's just someone else. The whole group ran towards the sound, knowing something was wrong. We almost came into the street as we heard another shot. Yes, it was definitely from a gun. I saw two people in the distance, lying on the ground as I was so worried. "JAGI?! Where are you!!" I screamed for her, was she the one lying on the ground? I ran towards them and it felt like my whole world fell apart. I saw Jungkook lying on the snow, with a wound in his shoulder. He would get better. But when I looked a little more to the left side, I saw my almost future wife lying, on the ice cold snow. With her white jacked that had now coloured red. I ran to her to help her. When I approached her I fell on my knees out of stress and grief "Jagi, what happened?" I said as she almost couldn't hold her eyes open. Her breath was shivering and I heard her heartbeat reducing  "M-my father..." she whispered while she hold my hand. The other boys came to me as they had finally found the street. "You three, help Jungkook! And you two, go after HIM!" I screamed through my tears "Jagi, please stay with me. It- It's alright now. I'm here with you..." I saw the life slowly leaving her beautiful eyes. Her eyes were you could easily drown in, her eyes were I could see the whole universe in. "PLEASE, Jagi! I can't lose you, not... not again." I thought of everything we went through. Fun times and rough times. Times were we had cried and laughed. I cried a river as I lied my head on her warm belly. But, I felt her breath slowly taking away. I quickly gave her a kiss, she kissed back, but her energy reduced and there was nothing left than my future wife lying on the ground, with no more life in her. Suddenly I remembered something. Why shouldn't I bite her? Through my tears I felt my fangs growing as I was afraid to hurt her. But, she wouldn't feel anything. I quickly approached her neck and put my fangs in her soft warm skin. This was the moment I had always fantasised of. Of course on another way, but I could finally taste it and allay my thirst.

After I took her with me to our home, I lied her on my bed. The others had caught that asshole of a father. They had tightened him on a chair. I couldn't wait to rip his face of. As Mi-Cha layed lifeless in my bed I gave her a kiss. "Everything is going to be alright..." I slowly whispered with tears in my eyes. Would she ever wake up? Was I too late with biting her? Or right on time? I walked towards the living room after giving her a kiss, where her father would be. I saw him sitting, that stupid piece of sh*t. All the boys sat beside him, expect Jungkook of course. A little blood dripped of his face "I already did some work." Yoongi said while he showed me his blue knuckles. I walked towards him as the only thing on his face was a smirk. "He he, you really think you can punish me?" He said "That stupid daughter is dead, I got my revenge so I'm happy. No one can let me think otherwise, ha." He said "Oh, of course I can." I said as the anger in me became bigger. The man laughed a little bit so I already gave him a kick in his leg. His laughter reduced, but the smile on his face stayed "So.. you must be her little friends?" Her father stayed calm "Stupid kids!" He gave me a grin. "Why did you shoot her?" I asked still being calm. The only thing he could do was laughing "Well," I said "I'll repeat it again!" I punched him in his face "Why," I became closer every word I said "Did. You. Shoot. Her?" "Revenge... you must know everything about it like beating me like this, boy." He said with a smirk while his lip was covered in blood. I waited for him to say something "You know..." he said looking around the room "I don't get it..." "What?!" I said angrily "You could get someone better. My daughter was a stupid bitch, you know." He looked at me with an awaiting expression "Oh I know. You only took here because she was good in bed, I get it. He he." What a filthy... I couldn't control my anger anymore and walked towards him "Little bit angry? Your eyes are getting red, boy, hehe." And that was the last time he laughed.

I will spare you the details but the man was now as dead as someone can be. Namjoon would hide him somewhere. It was already night and Jin asked "Is she already awake?" "No..." I said sitting next to her. "Oh..." he looked to the ground "I hope she will wake up quickly." "I hope so too." I said knowing what would happen if she didn't wake up in 24 hours. If a human is bitten by a vampire while being already dead, you never know if they'll get up. If the 24 hours are over, you know there is nothing to do anymore. With this thought I got tears in my eyes. I walked to her room again and looked to her beautiful, but now very pale, face. Her lips were as red as blood and I saw the two little dots in her neck. I grabbed her cold hand and hold it, would she ever wake up?

After waiting at her side for almost 22 hours I knew we had half an hour left. 99% of me thought she wouldn't make it, but just 1% held me in hope. Suddenly I heard someone walking towards our room. A pale boy stood in the door opening "Hyung," Jungkook said "What happened." "You two were shot.." I looked to Mi-Cha again. Jungkook quickly approached us and looked at her with tears in his eyes "My-" a tear scrolled down his face "My sister. Is she..." he sighed "I don't know. We have 30 minutes left." Jungkook was crying and I couldn't get him happy anymore, just like me. I was completely broken.

After waiting for 45 minutes she still hadn't woken up. I couldn't believe she wasn't here anymore and I cried. So hard. I had never felt so much grief and pain. My love, my life, my everything was now.. gone. I lied my head on her hand and cried as I thought of yesterday. We had fun until her father came. I wanted to propose to her, but now I hadn't the chance anymore. I thought of the rings and slowly got it out of my pocket. I slowly opened it and put one ring on her finger as she just lied there, like she was sleeping. The other I put on my hand
"Mi-cha I don't know if you can hear me," I cried even more "B-but if you can. Know that you were everything of me. And I'll miss you so much. I h-had hoped you would be my wife. But it's" I looked at her "it's over now. I'll miss you." I said as my voice cracked.

" I said as my voice cracked