"In love with a vampire" Chapter 23

Hi guys! I have finally uploaded Chapter 23. I'm really sorry that you had to wait so long, but I'll post more frequently because I have vacation now. I was really busy with school, my upcoming birthday and getting tickets for the GOT7 worldtour ʕʔ I hope you enjoy reading! ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

"So what now?" I said to Yoongi as he leaned against the white walls, after our explanation. He was thinking for a moment as we three were holding our breath. "Let's look if there are any clues, so we can find her." He said as he was frowning. "Really?" Jin said relieved as the three of us were now less stressed. "Yeah. Let's break in tonight." "Yeah that's-" I said until it suddenly hit me "Wait, what?" Did he really meant breaking into the shop. Illegally?! "I'm not going to break into a shop! Especially not into a shop with dresses."

-

"Why did I go with you guys again?" I said as Yoongi quickly opened the slot of the door. "Because we have to find your sister, of course." Jin sassily said. "And because you don't want Jimin to come after it..." Yoongi said with a grin. I immediately stood still in shock. What if we never find my sister? Or what if Jimin gets to know it?! I already saw the angry face of Jimin wanting to strangle me. I sighed as Yoongi now finally opened the door. The tree of us, Jin, Yoongi and I sneaked in, and walked around. We didn't brought Hoseok with us because he would get noisy when he is nervous. "So..." Jin said shining with his flashlight "where do we start?" "Let's part." Yoongi immediately said like he already had a plan. "You can look in the storage, while I'll be looking here." Yoongi said as he pointed to Jin. "I'll search in the chancing room." I said as we part. I ran to the dark chancing rooms and put on the flickering lights.

After I had searched in all the rooms except  one, I quickly stepped into the last one. I looked around and saw my sisters wedding dress lying over a chair. This must be the room where she was kidnapped. I looked at the wooden table before the chair. It looked odd, so I decided to look closer and found scratches. Like someone had violently tried to get something of that table... I frowned and looked at the floor, maybe I could find something. I lied down on my stomach and looked under the big brown wardrobe, as I saw something shining. I reached my hand out, grabbed it and shocked when I saw what it was. It was an injection needle, that's not something they should use in a wedding shop. I immediately ran back as the others where waiting for me, before a table. "Look what I found!" I said as Jin and Yoongi looked serious. "I found this." Jin held a phone up "This isn't just something you drop in a thrash can." "Let me see." Yoongi said. He typed something, cracked the code and had access to all the contacts of the person. "If we would call someone, we could track their location." He said as he grabbed his bag. "But we can't because we don't have the stuff." I said. "Yes we do." Yoongi said as he grabbed his laptop from his bag. "How..." Jin said "You know what, I'm not even going to ask."

After Yoongi had opened the right software, I made a phone call to one of the two contact on the mobile. "Hello?" "Hello?" I said as Jin was nervous and Yoongi was looking for the location. "Hello sir. I'm Jack." "What do you want?" "I want to sell cookies and erm..." I looked if Yoongi was almost done, but the laptop was still busy searching down one area. "It's five dollar for twenty cookies" "Well okay." The man on the phone was quiet for a minute while the laptop had found a location. I immediately broke the connection and looked at the laptop. "B-but that's..." Jin said. "Yeah I know. It's the house were she used to live before she moved in with us..."

Mi-Cha's POV
I opened my eyes and lied in a familiar room. It was the room when I still lived with my dad. I tried to sit upright but I felt lightheaded and dizzy. I heard footsteps approaching me and immediately closed my eyes like I was sleeping. My door went open and closed again, and after that I heard people sitting in my chairs. "Well I have to say Mike." The voice I heard earlier said "I still wonder why our boss wanted us to kidnap this girl." "Just shut up. We get money so that's enough." "Bu-" "No it's not sad for the girl, how much time do you have to ask?!" The other voice aggressively said. "Just like those cookies you wanted to buy, you are so stupid." Cookies? Jungkook! I immediately thought about my brother. What if he's worrying now? Or what if I'll never see him again?!

Jungkook's POV
Jin, Yoongi and I sneaked into the house hoping the others wouldn't notice us. Yoongi and Jin went to their room as I went to mine. I quickly walked through the halls, and when no one had seen me I quickly sighed standing against my closed door. I'm happy nobody noticed me, especially not Jimin. "Where were you?" A voice suddenly said as the lights turned on. Oh no. If it's Jimin I'm going to die! I tightly closed my eyes waiting for the horrors that would come.

After a minute nothing happened and I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Taehyung sitting on my bed. "Where were you?" He asked again. "Me?" I nervously said "I was just... erm... shopping." I said. I saw that he didn't believe me as he stood up. "At 3 o'clock? With completely black clothes?" I sighed. "Okay. Don't tell Jimin or I won't survive." Taehyung smiled "Do you even take this serious?" He nodded and looked serious again. "Mi-Cha is kidnapped. We have to find her, before Jimin comes after!" "What do you mean by 'what if I come after'?" Jimin's voice suddenly said as Taehyung and I were startled.