"In love with a vampire" Chapter 35

This chapter is a cliffhanger, so I hope you like it! Enjoy reading <3

Mi-Cha's POV

When I came to the room where I fainted, I was frozen.

Five boys were lying onto the black-white floor tiles as Jimin and Abraxas were fighting and didn't see me.

"She's mine!" Jimin said as he struggled to get Abraxas down. "You thought wrong!" Abraxas almost wanted to punch him, but instead Jimin put his hands on Abraxas' neck, threw him on the floor, sat upon him and tried to strangle him as they were cursing to each other.

"Guys, STOP IT!"

I hadn't thought they would listen, but they were both quiet and didn't move as they looked at me.

They both looked tired and their faces were filled with bruises so I quickly ran up to them.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed. "Are you guys crazy?!" I exploded as they both quietly stood up.

"Mi-Cha I-" "No," I interrupted Abraxas as Jimin was looking at me with a guilty expression. He knew he had done something wrong as he tried to smile.

"How could you lock me up?" I said as he looked to his feet. "I-I wanted to protect you..." I sighed. It was so sweet he wanted to protect me... but he didn't had to lock me up there.

"I know... but don't ever do it again!" I said as I saw Jungkook quietly walking upstairs. He thought I didn't see him, but of course I did.

"You, my brother, we aren't done yet!" He quickly looked my way with big eyes and was (Jung)shook as he immediately ran away.

"Okay..." I sighed. Both guys were still speechless. "Why do you want to kill Abraxas?" I said as Jimin's mouth fell open.

"I mean, he's quite friendly..." I pointed to Abraxas as Jimin's expression hardened.

Abraxas' POV

"Why do you want to kill Abraxas?" She looked worried as Jimin's face became bitter. 

"I mean, he's quite friendly..." Does she really think about me like this? No one ever did... not even my own brother, Taehyung. Except for my mom of course.

"What?!" Jimin approached me as they looked at each other and violently pointed to me. 

"Don't you understand?" Mi-Cha looked so innocent. She didn't get the situation and looked from Jimin to me and back. "He's dangerous! He's heartless, cold!" Jimin gave me an angry look. "He's a monster! He's like Satan himse-" He quietly said "Stop!" She approached me and looked if I was okay. 

"You are hurting him! He has feelings too!" I couldn't help but smile. Firstly, because I was in the advantage. And secondly, because it was the first time someone fought for me. But quickly I would make her mine.

Jimin's POV

I felt tears coming in my eyes. How could she like him? She said I hurt him, but she hurts me even more...

"Can't you see what he is doing to you?" I said as her brown hairs blew through the wind and her beautiful eyes looked at me. "He is dragging you away from what's important. From what you love. From everyone who cares for you." I looked to all my brave friends lying on the floor as everything, including my heart, hurt.

Mi-Cha's POV

"Can't you see what he is doing to you? He is dragging you away from what's important. From what you love. From everyone who cares for you."

Tears came into my eyes as I I didn't know what to say. He was right...

"Jimin, I-" Tears rolled down my cheek as he gave me a hug. "Shh..." he said as he loosened the hug. "It's okay." We were into our normal position again. 

"If you are happy, I'm happy, so," He sighed as his watery eyes were filled with pain. "You don't have to love me." 

He suddenly ran away. I didn't know what to do as it felt like my world was collapsing. 

I looked at Abraxas as he smiled. 

He was friendly and handsome... But, Jimin was it times two. I loved him.

Just when I wanted to ran away and see Jimin, a strong hand grabbed my arm. 

"Abraxas, what are you doing?" He didn't look at me as he tried to drag me with him as I struggled to get away.

"Stop it! You are hurting me." I saw Jimin becoming smaller until he disappeared. 

"Abraxas, let me go, please." I knew I had made a bad choice not following Jimin immediately and I regret it instantly.

"Don't make things harder than it already is, Mi-Cha." I looked up to him as the friendly guy I knew, had disappeared. "What do you mean?" "I love you, that's first. But..." I was still struggling very hard to get away. But there was no one to help me. How could I be so stupid?

"I want to taste your blood..." 

My heart fastened beating as I tried to kick him. "What? Why?!" He dragged me into a room without windows or an escape route as he locked the door. 

"That's why I brought you here in the first place, but then I also got feelings for you..." he quietly said as he approached me. With every step he took I went backwards, trying to escape him as tears rolled down my face. I was hurt because he lied, but also because I lost Jimin.

"You-You lied to me?" He shrugged. "Maybe just a little." He smiled. "I didn't find you, but I brought you and your brother here, to taste your blood."

"But... what about the story of your mom and the person who killed h-" "It was Jimin." I was speechless as I listened to his story. "I wanted you to help me find him, before I could drink your blood." 

"Why me?!" "Because..." his fangs grew as his green eye turned red. "You have a very rare yet delicious blood taste..." he looked to his shoes. "And you and your sibling are the only two from the bloodline who are still alive." 

He disappeared to appear right in front of me as he tightly grabbed my waste. 

"If I bite you now... You could be as powerful as me. And we could be together forever, because I love-" I kicked his foot as hardly as I could while I could escape his grip. 

I ran to the locked door trying to open it, but, he grabbed me and lied me onto the bed as he lied down on top of me so, that we just didn't touch each other. He tightly held my wrists as I felt him breathing slowly while I tried to escape but nothing worked.

"You are so beautiful when you cry." He leaned forward to kiss me as I quickly tilted my head the other way. "Please," I begged as he was quietly admiring me. There was still a little part of me that liked him, but I also hated him for doing this to me. "Just let me go!" He shook his head. 

"This was your own choice and there's nothing you can do." 

With his face he slowly approached my neck as he opened his mouth while I closed my eyes tightly scared for what would happen next.