"In love with a vampire" Final Chapter 36

Hi guys! I'm sorry I didn't write in a long time, but I went on a vacation to Italy :) I made this chapter longer and with some extra's, but this is the last chapter of this book... Enjoy reading! :)

Jungkook's POV

I was quietly walking through the halls as I knew Mi-Cha would kill me if she saw me. It was so stupid of me to run away while I could just have helped Jimin.

But, I bet they are already together, right?

I suddenly heard voices as I stood still in the halls.

"You are so beautiful when you cry." It was Abraxas' voice.

"Please, just let me go!" And that was my sister's voice.

"This was your own choice and there's nothing you can do."

I got anxious. This doesn't sound good.

I tried to open the door, but it was locked from the inside.

Maybe I could use my pick locking skills. I tried to open it and after a few minutes it opened.

But,

I was a few minutes too late.

Because what I was seeing broke my heart.

Just when I wanted to save her, Abraxas put his teeth in her neck as I couldn't move.

"Abraxas!" I screamed as rage filled my body. "You stupid BITCH!"

I had never been this angry. With his stupid face he looked up to me and stood up as I couldn't help my sister. Luckily, he had only bitten here and not really drank something.

"What's your problem?" He casually said as I exploded. 

"My problem?" I screamed 

"My PORBLEM?!" I approached him as every inch of me wanted to kill him."You have A BIGGER PROBLEM THAN ME DICK!"

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SISTER!!!" My fear was gone as I tried to overpower him.

He was struggling as I strangled him. "You ASSHOLE!" I punched his face as hard as I could. "You COCK!" I punched him again. "You UNMANNERED SWINE!" Again I punched him a few more times as I reached for a sharp piece of wood to stab him with next to the fireplace.

Mi-Cha's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard Jungkook's voice. He sounded so angry, what was happening?

With a sharp pain in my neck I sat upright as Jungkook was punching Abraxas. He tried to reach for wood next to the fireplace as Abraxas turned over the roles.

Now he was sitting on top of Jungkook with a sharp piece of wood trying to stab him. I won't let that happen!

I quickly looked for something heavy as my eyes fell onto a skull standing on a little table as 'decoration'. I quickly grabbed it and slammed it onto the back of his head.

I thought it would work, but, he stood up and now tried to grab me again.

"You're awake!" He grabbed my shoulders tightly and opened his mouth again as I closed my eyes out of fear.

I felt him coming closer to me, 

but... I opened my eyes.

Jungkook had stabbed him as his blood slowly escaped the wound. He gave me one last glimpse before he fell onto the floor.

"I know..." He said out of breath "you'll never forget me..." He quietly said as he slowly closed his eyes.