"In love with a vampire" Chapter 27

Hi Guys! I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. A lot of things happened and I think I have a little burn-out... I'm already feeling better, but I don't know if the negativity will come back... I guess I'll wait for it and just ignore it, because it's almost vacation/holiday in my country. :) But, enjoy reading! By the way, Thank you guys so much for the 3K reads!

"I'm Taehyung!" 

We were quiet for a moment as I saw the ugly man transforming into Tae. I didn't know what to do as a sudden tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly hugged him as he just stood there awkwardly. "I'm so glad you are alive, b-but... are the others..." "I don't know..." He quietly said as we stood normally again. "When the plane crashed, I just teleported myself out of it... Pretty stupid, right?" He looked to the floor as he probably felt guilty. "No, it's very good of you. You found me and saved me." I tried to smile. 

I suddenly heard someone coming our way as everything around me became blurry. Did I eat something wrong? My body felt tired as I collapsed onto the cold floor. I couldn't see Tae anymore as the corners of my eyes became darker and darker until I lost conscious. 

Jungkook's POV

After I had killed that terrible person, we all split up. Jin, Namjoon and I would go to Bakerstreet 2 as the rest would search the whole city. The three of us were now standing before the old abandoned house. It kinda looked like a house full of ghosts, or like halloween themed. I slowly opened the already open door as it was completely dark inside. Namjoon followed me into the big room, but Jin was just standing outside in the big shabby garden. "Come on, Jin. You are a vampire, no one can scare or hurt you here." Namjoon said as Jin slowly came in and the full moon shined on us. 

Namjoon and Jin took another room as I slowly took the stairs. It creaked with every step I took as it felt like someone was watching or following me. I quickly looked around to see no one but only the little pieces of dust peacefully flying around. 

I turned back and heard something like a shower. People can't live here anymore, right? I followed the growing sound, until I stood before a door. I looked through the little opening as I couldn't clearly see something. I already let my fangs grow as anger yet anxiety filled my body. 

I slammed the door open, but no one was here... It was just a shower and an open window. But someone must have been here, because otherwise this thing would have been off. The moon threatening shined onto the toilet like it wanted to say me something, as the red curtains fluttered through the wind.

Just when I wanted to turn around I felt a shake of pain on my head as I fell onto the floor.

Jimin's POV

Yoongi, Hoseok and I had already searched the whole city, except for one spot. The boys would look on the side of the rived as I quickly walked to the abounded place. I felt a presence of someone familiar as the moon and the stars where my only source of light. I looked around, until a person suddenly came my way. B-But that was... "Taehyung!" I quickly said as I ran his way. "We thought you were dead..." My eyes filled with tears as we gave each other a short hug. 

He didn't really say anything as I looked to him with questions in my eyes. "What's wrong?" He looked to his shoes as I heard Yoongi and Hoseok talking. "I-I saved Mi-Cha, so we j-just stood here... But suddenly a-a person came to us and shot her." He said "He also tried it to me, but I quickly ran away although he hit me." I was speechless and didn't know how to react. I was so close... So close. And now, she's gone.... "But why are you still here?" "I guess they only came for her and their anesthetic didn't really work for me." "But what did that guy look like?!" I almost wanted to shake him from left to right, but held myself in. "I-I don't know!" He panicked. I heard Yoongi and Hoseok coming our way as I lost patience. "Hey Taehyung. You are back." Hoseok happily said as Yoongi came to stand next to me. "What's wrong?" He said. "He doesn't remember Mi-Cha's burglar." "What?!" Hoseok seriously said as Yoongi gave him a sign to stay quiet. "How can you not know?" Yoongi aggressively said. "T-That person was... It was Abraxas!" 

That name echoed a few time as everyone was quiet now. A shock went through my body.

Taehyung gave everyone a scared look as he was completely pale. 

"H-How are you so sure of that?" I said as I was hoping it wasn't him. "Yeah... How do you know?" Yoongi quietly said as Taehyung watered his lips. "He was wearing his mask and h-his long black cape." I became even more worried and didn't know what to do. "Do you know where he is?" Taehyung shrugged. "He probably hides in an old abandoned house, as always." We were all thinking for a moment as Hoseok knew the answer. "What if her mom didn't call a professor for experiments but Abraxas?" He said as Yoongi didn't get it. "What do you mean?" "That Abraxas faked being a professor and could easily take her with him..." I was quiet as the others made more theories. Why did he want to have Mi-Cha? Why didn't he take me, or another person? A tear scrolled down my cheek as I thought of all the horrible possibilities he could use... I wanted to stay positive, but how could I with such a dangerous figure...?

I listened to the boys again as Hobi tried to stay positive. "At least all of us can get together and kill him, right?" 

 "At least all of us can get together and kill him, right?"