"In love with a vampire" Chapter 7

Hi, there! This is chapter seven. I'm sorry of it's long. TRIGGER WARNING: this chapter contains violence and abuse. So if you don't like these things, please leave. Enjoy reading! ʕʔ
Her experience:
I opened my eyes as I heared the birds singing outside. I fought of yesterday evening. Was it even real? Jimin as boyfriend! Or was it a dream?! I looked at my phone: 09:30. I saw a message of Jimin.

Jimin: Hey girlfriend! It's a beautiful day, do you want to pick nick with me at twelve?

I texted back as fast as I could.

Mi-Cha: Yes! It was very nice yesterday! Were do we meet? ʕʔ
Jimin: It surely was! Let's meet at the park.
Mi-Cha: See you there. Kisses <3

I quickly stepped out of bed. I chose my nicest outfit and put it on. I brushed my teeth and looked into the mirror. A purple spot was on my cheekbone. I saw the concealer of my stepmom and grabbed it. She was at work, so why couldn't I use it? I quickly put on the concealer at the beaten spot.

I opened the door and felt the soft summer breeze. I walked to the park and searched for Jimin. I couldn't find him, but after a minute I saw a boy siting on a red-white blanket. The boy sat under the shadow of a big tree, wearing a black shirt with a jacket. He also weared sunglasses. "Hey, Jagi!" Jimin waved at me. "Hi!" I waved back at him as I saw all the food standing on the blanket. "It looks delicious!" I said as I quickly walked towards him. "I made this for you." "You made it by yourself?" "Yes." He said with a shy smile "Wow," I said as I sat down next to him. "You are the best oppa!" He smiled as I could feel the sunlight on my skin. He sat in the shadow and I sat in the sun. It was exactly the right temperature; not too hot and not too cold. I looked to the people walking on the streets 30 meters ago as I was wondering why Jimin would wear sunglasses in the shadow. "Oppa..." "Yes?" He said as he looked to me "Why are you wearing sunglasses? Now I can't see your beautiful eyes!" "I'm sorry." He said with a grin "But I can't stand very much light." He said. He looked like he was a little bit sad, almost not noticeable. "Okay," I said as I grabbed a sandwich. I felt really happy here with Jimin. He looked at me so I gave him a smile as I eat my sandwich who tasted really good "These are delicious!" I said. "Thank you." He said, this time more serious. He looked to the grass with a little bird on it a meter from us away. He didn't look happy. "What's wrong?" I asked as I didn't know what was going on in his head. "Oh it's nothing." "I see there's something wrong, please tell me." He looked at me with his sunglasses still on. "Okay... I have to tell you something. It's a secret and please don't be afraid." Afraid? How could I be afraid of this little mochi? I waited for his story in silence. "Do you believe in, erm how should I say this." He looked at me as the sun went away. He looked up and noticed the sun was away and put his sunglasses off. I could see his eyes, as mysterious as always, but this time they were filled with tears. "Just tell me, I will never be afraid of you." I said as I put my hand on his hand.  He nodded "Do you believe in, like, Myths." Myths? What had this to do with him. Or is he maybe.... is he a vampire?! "Yes." I said as I nodded. He waited a minute while staring me in my eyes. "Are you," I suddenly said as I looked to the ground "Maybe it's stupid but are you maybe a vampire?" His mouth fell open. He stared at me with disbelief in his eyes. "H- How.." "So you are one?" He nodded "But how?" "When I was at the age of ten, my mother had a new affaire." He looked at me like he didn't know what was going on "Don't think she betrayed her man, my father, because he had plenty of girlfriends everywhere. She wanted someone who loved her and that was a man named Petrus. We visited him sometimes and he felt like a real father to me. He cooked for us and was very nice. But here it comes," I looked at Jimin as he listened carefully "He was a vampire." Jimin still was speechless. "He couldn't see sunlight and drank blood, mostly from animals." "Woa." Was the only thing Jimin said. "I was so scared you would be afraid of me." "No of course not!" I said as I gave him a hug. He wrapped my arms around me and we sat there for a few minutes. It felt like this moment could last forever. After the hug he smiled at me, but that smile disappeared quickly. "Do you still have contact with him?" He said while he was very interested "No, a week before my mother died he said it was too dangerous to have an affaire with a vampire. So he left." I said. "Okay," He said as he scratched on his head. He looked happy again and gave me a kiss. Suddenly I saw a girl looking at us. I couldn't see who it was. Jimin felt her presence too and turned around. She ran away as fast as she could. He shrugged and he smiled again. Suddenly I thought of bats and asked the question: "Can you become a bat?" "What?" He said as he laughed "No, jagi. You are so cute." We laughed together "I can make my eyes another colour, if you are interested." "Really?! That's so cool, let me see oppa!" He looked at me as his eyes became lighter. It went from black to blue, like he was wearing contacts. "Wow, that's really different." "I know." He said with a grin. This time his fangs looked longer. "Open your mouth." "Why?" He said as he showed his teeth. I could see his white teeth with very sharp fangs. "Are these the teeth you eat a meal with?" He closed his mouth and smiled "Yes, but mostly I eat animal blood." "Mostly? What are you eating when you don't eat the animal blood?" "Do you really want to know." He said carefully not to make me afraid "Yes," I said curiously. "Well, erm I have to tell you another thing." "What?" "Alissa and Tess are erm.. killed." He couldn't look me in the eyes. I knew he did it. "Did you do it after the accident with them yesterday?" He nodded. "That's not nice of you." I said as he didn't dare to look me in the eyes. "But I did it for it you, jagiya. They hurt you." He did it for me? That's so sweet! Well kind of... "It's sweet that you want to protect me, but don't do kill people for me, promise?" "Promise." He said.