"In love with a vampire" Chapter 29

Hi guys! I really want to thank you for all the reads, stars and sweet comments <3 Thank you so much :)  Enjoy reading!

*Trigger warning*:  This chapter contains a dead body and blood, but it's not really scary, but I just wanted to warn you ;) 

We were sitting at the table as he made me something to drink. I looked at the boy of Jimin's length while his brown bangs were hiding his eyes as he looked down to the glasses. He had something mysterious yet familiar. His hands were resting at the table as he crossed his left skinny leg over his right.

"Do you like lemonade?" He said as he looked up again and I woke up from my dreams. "Oh... Yes I do." I smiled as I thought about Jimin and the others boys. Taehyung didn't know if they were still alive, but I had seen it on the news. They were dead... A sudden wave of sadness overwhelmed me as I motionless sat down on a chair. I don't know what Taehyung is doing right now, but if he really cared, he would search for me... We are the only two that survived and I don't even know what happened before I came here with Abraxas. 

"Are you okay?" 

He suddenly lied his hand on my shoulder as my eyes filled themselves with tears. "It's just... m-my good friends died a few days ago." I could still hold back my tears, but when I mentioned Jimin a whole waterfall streamed down my face. "M-My boyfriend d-died too..." 

I lied my head in my hands as the boy comforted me. 

-

When I stopped crying I suddenly looked at him as he probably didn't expect my reaction. "By the way," I said "How did I come here, because I don't remember anything except for Taehyung's and my conversation?" The boy looked at me for a moment like something really bad had happened. "Are... you sure you want to know?" 

I nodded as he sat down next to me seriously.

"When I passed by at the street I always pass on my way home, I saw you lying on the ground while no one was there, and-" "But I was with Taehyung." "When I found you there wasn't anyone..." "Oh." I was confused as I still didn't know what had happened.

"I took you with me, because I couldn't just let you stay there and I knew we had something in common." He shrugged and took a sip of his drink. "This is the house of my father, and that's why you probably saw those strange men in masks." He smiled "Those butlers keep calling me master. Pretty stupid, right?" We both laughed.

"But how did you know my name and did you say you were looking for me?" I looked at his green eye as I was quiet for an answer. "First of all, my parents were two of the most powerful vampires in history, what means they had special gifts." He looked to one of his rings as he suddenly happily looked at me. 

While still looking at me he slowly put one golden ring off and gave it to me. "Try it." I shove the heavy ring onto my skinny ring finger and didn't know what to do now. "Just look at me and concentrate on the ring."

I looked into his eyes and suddenly saw flashbacks of him.

A few of when he was little, of his parents and his house.

-

I now had actually seen his whole history, I guess.

"Woah..." When I was back he smiled. "Those rings belonged to both of my parents and they gave a few of their gifts via these accessories."  He showed his hands as I gave it back. "So, where can I buy them?" I made a joke as he smiled while I could see his pearl white teeth and sharp fangs. 

He was so dangerous yet I knew I could trust him. It was hard not to hug him or tell him my lonely feelings because I longed for someone to understand how I felt right now. I was so sad without my brother and Jimin...