"In love with a vampire" Chapter 32

Hi guys, enjoy reading!

Jungkook's POV

"Let me go!" She said as I was holding her arm. It was like I was a stranger to her and it hurt, even though I knew I didn't look like myself in these clothes.

"No."

The fear in her eyes quickly grew bigger as we were quiet.

I quickly put of my mask.

"I'm Jungkook!"

She was just standing there. Frozen.

Her eyes grew a little bigger as I heard her breath quickening a little.

She looked so shocked as she didn't know if it was a dream or not.

I quickly hugged her tightly as she hugged back, while I felt my shoulder becoming a little wet.

"I-I thought you were dead..." She quietly said. She was sobbing and crying as I had never really seen her this upset.

"Shh..." I quietly said. She was shorter than me so I put my hand on the back of her head as her face was leaning against my neck. "It's okay. I'm here with you now."

She slowly looked at my face again as one lonely tear rolled down her cheek. "Please, don't-don't leave me again." "I won't." She returned into her crying position again as I began to worry. I had to kill Abraxas, but how would I know that I would survive? I'm the youngest and probably the weakest of all the boys...

I looked to her brown hairs as I closed my eyes enjoying the moment of seeing my sister again.

Jimin's POV

The boys and I followed Namjoon as he was walking in front of us. It was quite strange because we were all dressed up as those butlers... "Guys, I think he's here." Namjoon talked with a low volume as he stood before a door.

He slowly opened the door as we all saw Abraxas sitting in his chair. His long, skinny legs were folded as he leaned against the red seat rest while looking at us. With his other hand he was holding a glass of expensive blood as he grinned.

"You guys are beginning to get slow, you know?"

He played with the red liquid in the glass as he looked at it while we were quiet. After a few seconds he set it on a little table next to him and stood up. "I wonder what brings you guys here..." He looked to the floor.

"What do you think?" Yoongi quickly walked up to him as I wanted to stop him. But it was too late. Abraxas looked up to him, with one red and one brown eye. He smiled.

Just when Yoongi wanted to give him a punch in his face, he quickly transported so, that he stood behind Taehyung, who was standing at the back of our row.

"Yoongi, you haven't changed a bit. Are you still as explosive as the old times?" Yoongi wanted to punch him again, but Hoseok quickly stopped him.

"And brother dear," He padded on Taehyung's shoulder "you are still with your stupid friends again." as Abraxas laughed, Tae quickly slapped his hand from his shoulder.

"Stop calling me brother. You may be my own blood, but my friends feel more like real family than you!" "Why are you always quoting dad? I'm glad he's dead by the way." Tae turned around so he stood exact in front of his family member as he gave him a dead stare. "How dare you say that? You stupid pig!" He quickly put his hand up and hit Abraxas hard in his face.

"I see you are still the weakest, brother dear." Tae smiled as Yoongi and Jin were grinning.

Abraxas slowly rubbed over his cheek as he grinned while showing his fangs. He shrugged and walked over to me. "Jimin... Long time no see." "Where's my girlfriend?" I wanted to punch him with a brick. Throw him of the stairs. Or just kill him.