"In love with a vampire" Chapter 34

Hi guys! Enjoy reading! ʕʔ

I quickly wanted to walk her way and take her with me, but Abraxas got her and slowly lied her on a bench in this strange room.

"So," he said as he turned around to me while I felt all the boys standing behind me. "Came with your crew again?" It was like you could cut the tension with a knife.

It was seven against one as we looked each other threatening.

"Yes... and they'll destroy you."

He suddenly laughed like he had heard a funny joke. "Pffft... Don't underestimate me."

He raised his hand as I saw all his rings glisten and made a right-hand movement.

Three boys from my left side suddenly got threw away by, what looked like, the wind as Abraxas smiled.

"They aren't that powerful, are they?"

I looked to my right to see two boys standing. Namjoon and Taehyung. They were two of the most powerful vampires together with me. But... were was Jungkook?

I quickly looked to my left to see Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok standing up. Ugh. That coward was too scared again. Why is he always running away from everything?

I saw Taehyung walking up to him.

"This is a private matter, why do you always involve my friends?" His brown eyes lit up red as Abraxas was annoyed.

"How can you say that?!" Again his hand went up and tried to hit Taehyung with the strange force, but Tae quickly disappeared.

"YOU were the one that involved your FRIENDS with our PRIVATE problems!" Abraxas seemed mad "Did you forget?!"

Taehyung appeared behind him and tried to strangle him. "Yes, I NEEDED their help. You are POWERFULL ENOUGH!" "But you RUINED my LIFE!"

This time Abraxas escaped Taehyung as he strangled him while he was lying onto the floor.

He couldn't escape this time but struggled as his brother grabbed one little golden statue. Namjoon and I now quickly ran his way as I wanted to get him off Taehyung.

But I was too late. Abaraxas violently slapped the heavy statue against his head as Taehyung lost conscious.

Abraxas threw the statue away as he stood up and clapped in his hands.

"My brother won't get up for a few hours." He smiled as I stood before him.

It was my turn, but Namjoon was more quickly.

He fought with him as Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok quickly attacked too.

It seemed to work as I wanted to go to Mi-Cha. I knew he would use her as a threat so it was better to keep her safe.

I quickly grabbed her from the bench as I ran to the dungeons. I had kept the key of it in my pocket when I changed clothes as I lied her in one of the most luxe dungeons.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead before I turned around.

And just when I wanted to close the door, she woke up.

"J-Jimin?" She said with tears in her eyes. She quickly came my way as I already had the keys in my hand. "I'm so happy to have you back..." she had tears in her eyes.

We were quiet for a moment.

"Me too." I smiled. I wanted to lock the door, but she didn't want to stay here.