"In love with a vampire" Chapter 30

Hi guys, here's Chapter 30. Enjoy reading!

Mi-Cha's POV

Abraxas suddenly pulled his red lips onto mine as I was frozen. I didn't know what to feel as I thought of Jimin. 

After two minutes he slowly stood into his normal position again as his cheeks were blushing. I secretly felt butterflies in my stomach when I looked into his eyes, but I denied it. I was still in love with Jimin, and I would always be, right? I looked to my feet out of embarrassment as he was speechless too.

"I-I just... I can't." I looked into his eyes again as it felt like a sparkle of magic was in the air, but ran away to the toilets. 

When I arrived I quickly put on the tap and wet my warm, blushing face. How could I? I had to pull him away immediately, if Jimin was here I-

I looked into the mirror as one tear slowly rolled down my face. 

If Jimin was here I would've broken his heart. I covered my eyes with my hands. I would've also broken my own heart, which I'm doing now actually... I miss Jimin. I miss him so much... I'm-I'm not in love with Abraxas, right? My feelings are just playing with me, right?! I-I still love Jimin!

More tears followed as I could use a hug of my brother right now, who was also gone. He would've given me advice...

I suddenly heard knocking on my door as I immediately dried my tears and put myself together.

Abraxas' POV

It felt like it last forever, but yet it was like she was shocked. 

After a moment I stopped it as she looked at me. I felt I was blushing, I had never blushed... 

She now looked to her feet as I looked at her shoes too. "I-I just... I can't." 

She ran away as her long dark hairs waved through the wind. 

And there I stood. Quietly. Alone. She made me speechless. She made me feel like I was loved by someone. She made me blush, it was like that terrible monster inside me had turned into a human, with real feelings. It felt so nice. 

I closed my eyes for a moment thinking back about the kiss. Without noticing I smiled and felt something unfamiliar in my stomach. I touched my lips with my finger but woke up from my dreams.

How long was she gone now? I looked at my luxe watch and counted that she was already gone for four minutes. I should go to her. 

Jimin's POV

I made my way through the long halls as I had no clues were I should go. It was like this house was made of halls filled with those minions of Abraxas. How could he steal Mi-Cha from me? That cold, heartless, stupid, mean monster. He doesn't even have feelings. He doesn't even know what it feels like to lose someone you love. He doesn't even know love!

My face felt warm out of anger as I stopped before a door. I looked around. The halls had stopped here, maybe this is an important room? 

I opened it to see a few butlers making one bed ready. I looked at the room and knew this was probably a guest room, because Abraxas would've decorated his room even more. He always thinks he's Louis XIV. 

I searched around as the others were too numb to notice I was different and found Mi-Cha's phone. I smiled by knowing she was probably close to me and open the phone to see if I could find something. 

I tried to put it on, but it didn't work. The battery is probably too low. 

I quickly put the phone into the white charger as I heard a door opening and saw all the butlers standing in a line. 

As quick and unnoticeable as I could, I quickly stood with them as I saw Abraxas coming here.

Mi-Cha's POV

I slowly opened the door as I smiled like nothing happened. "Are you okay?" I nodded as I opened the door a little more. "I'm-I'm really sorry for what I just did..." He shyly smiled and scratched his arm not knowing how I would react. "It doesn't matter," I said as I sighed unnoticeable. "I guess we are both just really tired, it's already late." I shrugged as I stepped out of the little room. "I guess you are right... I'll bring you to your room." He smiled.

-

Abraxas opened the door as I followed him into my big room. It was like I was in the castle of Versailles, because my bed was gold and the wall was filled with pastel, renaissance like paintings. "Oh wow this is..." I suddenly noticed all those creepy butlers standing in one line. "It's so cool." I said as he smiled.  

I looked for my phone that I had lied onto my bed but instead it was lying on my desk in the charger... That's strange. "Abraxas, did you put my phone in the charger?" He looked confused and walked towards me. "No," He walked to the butlers and stood in front of one. "Maybe a butler did..." He quietly said as I didn't pay attention to him but my phone. 

Jimin's POV

"Abraxas, did you put my phone in the charger?" She said as I was so happy to see her again. She looked good and she was not harmed. I'm so glad nothing happened to her... 

I focused on them again and saw Abraxas standing in front of me. With his green and brown eyes he looked at me as he gave me a false grin. "Maybe a butler did..." I knew he knew it was me, but if I would show myself now he would probably use Mi-Cha as a threat. 

His cold eyes were staring at me as my girlfriend was just looking on her phone not noticing us. He hadn't changed a bit, except for one thing... His cold stare was different. Like his heart was melted a little bit, like he was less watchful. But maybe it was just me, because I hadn't seen him in decades. 

"Butlers go to the basement, I'll see you in a few moments," Again he grinned to me as his green eye colored red for a moment. He turned around while his eye became it's normal color again and walked towards Mi-Cha who looked at the butlers for a moment. 

Just when I wanted to turn around I saw Abraxas kissing her on her cheek. "Goodnight." He smiled innocently. I. WILL. KILL. HIM. How can he kiss her on her cheek! 

"Butler? You must go to the basement, I'll see you there." He waved at me as I noticed the others were gone.

I quickly turned around as anger and jealousy overwhelmed me. How could he?!

I saw the others walking there as I followed them to the basement. It was cold and dark, so I decided to find Jungkook and the other boys first.