"In love with a vampire" Chapter 9

Hi there! Thank you so mush for the 100 reads! Maybe it's not so much, but for me it is nice to see so much people have read my story ^o^. Enjoy!
ʕʔ

Her experience:
I woke up in a bed for two persons. I turned around and looked Jimin into the eyes. "Good morning, Jagi," He said softly as he stroke through my hair. "Did you sleep well?" I nodded. Where was I? Oh, I know, yesterday we went here and I fell asleep. Suddenly I remembered something, I had to contact my father! "I'll make breakfast for you." He gave me a tight hug and stepped out of bed to get breakfast. I turned around to search for my phone. It was lying on the nightstand. Before I opened my phone to call my father, I looked if no one was there, maybe they would hear my father screaming. I called and hoped I would make a voicemail, but my father answered. "Yes?" "Dad, hey, I erm... a cousin of my mother called and she said she was very sick, so I erm.." "What?" "I'm in... I'm in Korea now, to-" "YOU WHAT?!" "I'm in Korea, to visit her and-" "YOU STUPID BITCH! How could YOU! Without saying something to me!" ""But d-" "Well, I hope you'll have a nice time with your stupid aunt or something. Your mother and I are going to marry over two months so be home by then!" "Bu-" He broke the connection. Were they going to marry? Okay, I don't really care. But if he's going to call her my mom one more time, I'll kill him. I put my phone away and saw Jimin came in with a serving tray with delicious things. "Ah.. Oppa thank you!" I gave him a kiss on his cheek and took a sip of the coffee he brought with him. "Jagi?" Jimin said like he had done something guilty. "Yes." "Yesterday evening I put you in bed and I noticed something," I waited for what he had to tell me "I saw you had a big purple bruise on your shoulder, are you alright?" He looked at me with a very worried view. I think that was the bruise from when my father squeezed me really hard. I looked at him, he looked so worried. Should I tell him, about my father? Or would he worry even more? "Jimin, my f-" just when I wanted to tell him I heard Hoseok screaming "I don't know what happened, but Jungkook is completely recovered! He eats again!" "Wow, Jagi, I don't know what you did to him, but it's very good." He gave me a smile, but the worry in his eyes wasn't disappeared yet. "What did you want to tell me?" You know, I think I won't tell him, he would worry too much. "Before we went to Korea, I stayed up really late, to get my bags ready. And it was like 3 o'clock in the night and I was really tired, so I walked up to the door." I tried to let it sound natural so I gave him a grin "Pretty stupid, right?" It looked like he doubt between believing me and asking more. But instead he slipped the sleeve of my hurt shoulder to the side. You could see a purple bruise. "Aish..." his head approached my shoulder and he gave the bruise soft little kisses. "I hope it doesn't hurt to much Jagi" he looked at me "The next time you are tired, you must give me instructions on doing things, so there can be no more accidents, okay?" He looked at me. He was too sweet and I just told a lie. But it was best, right? I didn't want to hurt him, but I felt the need to cry. To cry about everything that bothered me, but I don't want to hurt him. I still hadn't given him answer so I nodded. "I'm going to look to Jungkook, are you coming with me?" "I'll put my clothes on and than I'll come, you can go already." "Okay." He gave me a kiss and walked away. I sighed and looked to the wound. A lonely tear rolled over my cheek, should I tell him or not?

After I put my clothes on I walked to the living room. Only Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi were home. They laughed a little bit and Jungkook looked healthy again. "Thank you so much!" He said while he gave me a smile. I smiled back as I noticed Yoongi looked at me with an analysing expression. "Jagi, come sit here!" Jimin pointed to the chair next to him. I went to sit there and now I sat between Yoongi and Jimin. "Jungkook and I have to get some food for tonight, is it alright if I leave you here with Yoongi?" "Of course." I said as Jimin and Jungkook stood up. "See you later!" Jimin gave me a kiss and they walked away. "Bye!" I heard the door closing. Now I sat here, alone with Yoongi. He weared a white shirt with black trousers. I looked at him and he gave me a smile. I smiled back. "So..." I said to break the ice "you have a nice house." "Thanks." He still looked at me like something was wrong. "I have a question," he suddenly said "Yes?" "This morning I walked along the room you slept and I heard you had a strange conversation with someone on the phone..." "Oh.. it was just my dad." "Is it normal for your dad to scream?" "He erm..." did he hear everything? "He didn't really scream, he was just worried. I hadn't told him I went to Korea..." "Why did you say you were by your mother's cousin?" I didn't know how to react, so I stayed quiet. "I also saw your big bruise on your shoulder." "Oh.." I said surprised "Is everything alright, I mean, at your home?" "I think so, I just bumped up to something." My eyes were filled with tears. Yoongi looked at me like he had figured things out. "Are your parents abusive?" I didn't know how to react and a few tears rolled off. "I know how it feels, I have been there too." He said with a calm voice. "Really?" I said "Yes, my father beat me and I felt like a piece of sh*t." He looked to the ground. "One time I got so angry, I beated him, until he couldn't walk anymore... I ran away, got an accident with a car and Hoseok, a good friend, bite me." "Oh.." That's a really sad story "If it relieves you, you can talk about it." He said as he stood up and got something to drink. He poured red stuff in a glass and in the other glass he poured lemonade. He went to sit with me again and gave me the lemonade "Thanks," He gave me a smile "Well, my father beats me sometimes... but I get he wants to punish me if I do something wrong..." he nodded "And what do you do wrong, when he abuses you?" "Well... if I cook dinner on the wrong way, or if I interrupt him while speaking. He was also very angry when he thought Jimin was my boyfriend..." "But how do you dare to think you are the one who is wrong?!" "I don't know." I looked to the ground. "Over two months he's going to marry my stupid stepmom, I can't wait for it," I rolled my eyes. "She's such a dumb person. My father keeps calling her my mommy." "What happened to your real mom?" "She died, a few years ago." "I'm sorry for your loss." I nodded, it really relieved me, talking about the things I have always kept secret. "Thank you," I said "What for?" Yoongi looked at me like he didn't know what was happening. "For noticing." "No problem." He gave me a smile "If anything like that happens again, just call us." He smiled "Okay, thanks. You should be a psychologist, you know!" He laughed "I don't know."

His experience:
A few hours after I put Mi-Cha in bed I went to the bedroom. Hoseok was already lying in his own bed. He was listening to some music as I walked in. I went to lie next to her, but I noticed something. I saw something on her shoulder, it was a big bruise. What happened? It looks very painful. "Hoseok?" I whispered as Hoseok approached us "Do you know what happened?" I pointed to the wound. He put his earbuds out of his ears. "I don't know, but it doesn't look good." "I thought the same thing." "It looks like someone slapped her, or something." "I hope not." "Do you know anyone who could have done that?" "No..." suddenly I remembered someone "Well, her father is not the nicest person, but I don't know..." Hoseok looked a little bit shocked "Oh... I hope he doesn't do weird things with her. Maybe you should just ask her tomorrow, maybe it's nothing serious?" He tried to be positive "You are right, I'll ask her tomorrow.

I woke next to Mi-Cha. She was still sleeping. She looked so calm yet beautiful although she was asleep. I wrapped my arm around her, she felt so warm, while I was a cold vampire. Suddenly she opened her eyes, she looked at me. She looked so pure and innocent, just like a little deer. "Good morning, Jagi, did you sleep well?" I stroke to her soft brown hair. "I'll make breakfast for you." She was still getting up and I gave her a hug. I walked to the kitchen. Jin was making some breakfast for her while Namjoon was reading a book. He looked up "Did she wake up?" I nodded "Jin is making breakfast." He pointed at Jin. He was baking something and while he was doing his best not to burn something he said "Do you thinks she'll like it here?" "Of course!" I said "I think this place here is better than her own home." Suddenly Yoongi walked through the door, he looked like he hid something. "What's wrong, Yoongi?" Suddenly Hoseok approached us, still in his pyjamas. "Huh?" He said "Oh... nothing." He returned to his room.

When I came into Mi-Cha's room she sat on her phone. When she saw me she put it away and smiled at me. I put the food on bed and went to sit next to her "Ah.. Oppa thank you!" She gave me a kiss and she immediately took the coffee. Suddenly I thought of the bruise I explored yesterday. "Jagi?" She looked up to me. "Yes." "Yesterday evening I put you in bed and I noticed something, I saw you had a big purple bruise on your shoulder, are you alright?" She gave me a look like she wanted to confess something "Jimin, my f-" Suddenly Hoseok screamed "I don't know what happened, but Jungkook is completely recovered! He eats again!" How did she managed this? "Wow, Jagi, I don't know what you did to him, but it's very good. What did you want to tell me?" "Before we went to Korea, I stayed up really late, to get my bags ready. And it was like 3 o'clock in the night and I was really tired, so I walked up to the door." She gave me a gin "Pretty stupid, right?" I didn't know weither to believe her or not. Did she fully bump up to something or did someone hurt her? But she would tell me the truth, right? I have to believe her, she believes me also, in everything I say and do. "Aish... I hope it doesn't hurt to much Jagi" she looked at me "The next time you are tired, you must give me instructions on doing things, so there can be no more accidents, okay?" She looked at me like she didn't hear me and after a minute she nodded. Suddenly I thought of Jungkook "I'm going to look to Jungkook, are you coming with me?" "I'll put my clothes on and than I'll come, you can go already." "Okay." I gave her a kiss and walked to Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook. They sat on the table. Jungkook had a big smile "I'm healthy again!" "That's good to hear!" I said as I sat down. "Jimin, shall we go shopping, now I can go outside again." "Of course." "And we have to buy something for Mi-Cha, because she helped me." "That's a good idea."

After I let Mi-Cha and Yoongi home. Jungkook and I went "shopping". After buying something for Mi-Cha we went to a cafe. To drink something, just for fun. Jungkook was still very happy. "I still don't get why I got healthy again." "I don't know it either." I said as I took a sip of my drink. "But what keeps me wondering, is why I have the feeling I know her, like she's family of me or something..." Jungkook thinked very deep. "What if she's family of me?" "What?" "You know... I have never knew or seen my family, so what if..." "I don't know. I have never heard her talking about a family member who died. But I can ask her if you want." "Yes, Hyung. You would do me a great favour." "Alright, I'll ask her tonight." I said as it began to get dim.

" I said as it began to get dim