"In love with a vampire" Chapter 2

Hi. Here is my second chapter ʕʔ I'm sorry if it's a little long :P. Enjoy!

Her experience:
The bell rang and I know what time it was. Math time... aish I hate maths, it's not that I don't understand it, but it's just always so boring. Or is it just so boring because I always sit alone, every lesson? Nobody wants to sit with me and I still don't know why. Do I smell bad? Am I too ugly? I don't know, but I don't really care.
I stood up and packed my bag. As I walked to maths I tried to find my sketchbook in my bag. But... it wasn't there! Where could it be? Ugh, I'll search for it later. I put down my bag, grabbed my books and sat down. After a minute or five the class was all settled. I put my glasses off to rub my eyes, and noticed one boy just standing next to the teacher. Hmmm, let's see who it is. I put my glasses back on and I saw that it was the mysterious stranger. "So students," the teacher said " we have a new classmate here. So be nice." The boy smiled. I saw that Alissa, Kate, Rose and Tess immediately gasped. "So," the teacher said to him "this is the only free table so just go and sit next to Mi-Cha." Wait, what? That's me. The boy looked at me with his dark eyes and walked towards me and sat down. "Have we met before?" The boy said with a grin. "I think so." I said trying my best not to embarrass myself in front of such a handsome person. He looked even more handsome so close...
"So what's your name?" I said to distract myself. "My name is Jimin." "Okay, nice to meet you." I said. He smiled at me and said "Nice to meet you too.". "It's nice that you two have found your soulmate. But my soulmate is math, so be quiet now." The teacher said strictly. Erm okay, why is this math teacher always so weird?
I felt eyes looking at me, so I turned around to look who was staring at me. It were Tess and Alissa. They looked angry. I tried to smile, maybe they would change their expression, but they didn't. I felt a little awkward so I turned around in my normal position. Jimin quietly said to me "I think this is your sketchbook?" He grabbed my sketchbook out of is backpack and gave it to me. "Thank you," I said "but... it was supposed to be in my bag." "Yeah, it fell out of your backpack, so I picked it up to give it to you, but you were already gone." He said with a slightly embarrassed smile. "By the way, I think your drawings are very pretty" Jimin said nervously, while rubbing the back of his neck. I tried not to get red. Nobody gave me a compliment, ever , so I said "Well... thank you." I didn't really know how to respond. He gave me another smile. This lesson went fast. Jimin and I talked about our interests, favourite subjects and much more.

"Well, do I see you in the canteen at the break?" "Yeah, for sure." I said happy. "Well then, catch you later." he said as I gave a little wave.

This was my free hour. The rain was still falling. For the first time I finally had the feeling I had a friend. Maybe he didn't see me as a friend, but I did. I was so happy that I began to hum, because why not, the whole canteen was empty? "So..." a voice said "the nerd is singing. You know that you sound like a sick cat, don't you?" I looked up. Allisa and Tess stood before me, with their same angry expression as the expressions at maths. I didn't really know what to say so I just sat there, awkwardly. "And do you know that Jimin is mine?!" Tess said. "What?" I said, not knowing what she was talking about. "The boy is mine." She said aggressively. "Erm... actually he's not an object you kno-" "I mean that it's going to be MY boyfriend." Tess said while walking away with Allisa. Well, that was strange. It wasn't a good decision to hum out loud, that's a lesson for the next time when I'm alone in the canteen. I grabbed my sketchbook and sketched a little bit waiting for Jimin.

His experience:
The bell rang and I looked to my schedule. I had to go to maths, so I walked to the class. Everyone sat next to each other, except one girl. I looked at the girl and saw that it was the girl that bumped up to me! Maybe she would notice me. But she didn't. I was standing next to the teacher and he gave me a place next to the girl. Her name was Mi-Cha, just a name as pretty as her. While walking to my place I saw a few girls looking at me with a dreamy expression. Why are most girls always acting so weird around me? Is it because I'm different? As I sat next to the girl I noticed that she smelled very good, and I got very hungry. Oh no... Please control yourself, please, I said to myself. Mi-Cha looked friendly at me so I said "Have we met before?" She smiled and said "I think so." We were quiet for a minute. "So what's your name?" "My name is Jimin." "Okay, nice to meet you" She said. I smiled at her and said "Nice to meet you too."After the teacher told us to be quiet she turned her head, I didn't know what she was looking at, but what I did know was that it was harder for me to resist a nip of her neck. After all these years I had learned to control myself, and not to kill anyone. So why was it so hard for me now?
As she turned around looking at the teacher I thought of her sketchbook "I think this is your sketchbook?" "Thank you," she said "but... it was supposed to be in my bag." "Yeah, it fell out of your backpack, so I picked it up to give it to you, but you were already gone." I said. "By the way, I think your drawings are very pretty." Her cheeks coloured slightly pink "Well... thank you" she said shy.

After talking the whole lesson, we agreed seeing each other in the break.

I walked to my other lesson while I saw girls talking and grinning at me.

When I sat in class I still heard the rain ticking at the roof. This next hour was very boring without Mi-Cha.