"In love with a vampire" Chapter 31

Hi guys! This chapter is extra long, so enjoy reading! :)

If you don't really know what to think of the rooms I described, please look at the following instructions: 

When you see this -> * , think of the room Jungkook is in, in the Blood Sweat and Tears MV  :)

When you see this -> **, think of the main room of the Blood Sweat and Tears MV (and please forget I used that space for Jimin's house a few chapters back) :)

I was standing before the old rusty bars of the dungeons. This was already the sixth dungeon being empty. I mean, there was one skeleton, but no boys. Where could they be? I could scream their names, but Abraxas will find me then. 

I thought for a moment and looked around seeing how much dungeons there were. If Abraxas put them here, he must have locked them in the dungeon most far away.

-

I was standing before the last dungeon. It was different from the others, and had, instead of bars, a metal door as security. There was one little sliding window. 

Okay. I'm going to open it, hoping for the best.

I quickly slid the window open to see five boys sitting on the floor or the old bench. The room wasn't filled with much, it only had a little yellow straw, and not even a window. 

"Guys." I whispered as Hoseok looked up. He probably couldn't believe his eyes and smiled. "Jimin!" He said wish a hard volume. "Shh! Quiet, he can't hear us." Hoseok quickly nodded as Yoongi walked towards me, and stopped before the door. "Can you get us out?" I nodded and tried to open the door with my hands. It didn't work.

I quickly searched for a key, but it was nowhere to be found. "Jimin, you are wearing butlers clothes, right?" Namjoon suddenly said as he stood next to the place Yoongi stood. "Feel in the pocket. It probably has keys." I put my hand in my pocket and felt the keys. Quickly I picked them up and opened the door, as there were only two keys on the ring.

All the boys quickly, but quietly, escaped with me as we searched for more butlers to get uniforms from. 

-

Our eye had fallen onto one butler who secured the bathroom. It was now Taehyung's turn to get him and after him Jin and Yoongi would follow. "Tae?" I quietly said. He looked at me as the butler wasn't moving. "Why didn't you just teleport away, in the dungeons?" He watered his lips and looked at me again. "When we were kidnapped, those creeps," he pointed to the man in the mask "injected us some strange stuff. So I tried to transform and teleport, but nothing worked..." I nodded as Taehyung ran to the man trying to kill him while I was in deep thoughts. 

A flashback of when one of them tried to inject me too shot through my head. It's not fair he uses  this to get even stronger. Abraxas is one of the most powerful vampires and yet he does this...

Jungkook's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My head hurt and I felt uncomfortable. Where was I and what happened? I thought back and knew what happened again: I tried to find my sister but suddenly I lost conscious. 

* I slowly sat upright as my whole body now hurt. I looked around and saw I was in a room. It was really decorated and had blue pastel walls and pastel pink curtains. I slowly stood up to admire the only painting on the wall.