"In love with a vampire" Chapter 3

Hi there! Here's chapter 3 ^o^. Enjoy! ʕʔ

Her experience:
After waiting for 50 minutes, it was finally break-time. The canteen was completely filled with students and Jimin came to me. "Hi," he said smiling "it's very full here isn't it?" I respond "Yeah, it is. Every year it gets worse. I never feel good with so much people around me." I looked down. "I have the same problem." Jimin said with an understanding expression. "We can go outside, if you want, but it's very cold..." "Okay" he said as we stood up and walked to my safe to get my jacket. We walked through the hall, and were outside. Jimin didn't wear a jacket, although it was ice cold so I asked "Aren't you cold?" "Not really." He said with a smile. "Erm, my... my ancestors come from really cold countries, so I'm used to the cold." "Okay" I said. That was strange, because he didn't look like he had ancestors from a cold country. I ate my snack and noticed he didn't eat. "Aren't you going to eat something?" "No, I'm not so hungry." he said looking nervous. But why was he so nervous? Well what does it matter.
The bell rang and we walked to our class, we both had drawing class and this was our last hour before we could go home. When we sat down Alissa and Tess came to us after half an hour. "So you're Jimin, right?" Tess said curious "Yes, and you are?" "I'm Tess and this is Allisa," she said pointing to her best friend. "I can see that you draw very good, can't you give us a lesson on how to draw?" she said. She tried to be as friendly as possible. "Erm I'm not the draw teacher, you know, so maybe you could ask her. And also, Im not that good at drawing" "But she is so weird, can't we have someone our age explaining it to us?" Allisa said slightly irritated. "Well, you can ask Mi-Cha she's very good at drawing." he said while he gave me a grin. I didn't know what to say and I felt I became red. Allisa and Tess didn't gave an answer and walked back to their table. When they sat down is saw they were gossiping, probably about me, because they sat to far away to hear the conversation from here. After this hour we walked to the bus and went home.
Jimin had to take another bus because his house was on the other side of the city. In the bus I could only think of him. But why? I looked to the cars passing by as I sat in the bus. I had so much questions. Why did he had this beautiful but hypnotising eyes? Why didn't he eat? Why could he go outside without jacket, while it was ice cold? Was he maybe....? No Mi-cha, I thought by myself while getting gum out of my backpack, don't draw conclusions too fast. But why did I had the luck to bump up to him, and sit next to him? This last thought was the thought my head kept repeating. Maybe all of this was coincidence, maybe it wasn't.

His experience:
After this last long boring lesson before break, I walked through the busy hall to the canteen. Again girls looked at me and became shy or red. I didn't pay much attention to them. As I walked in to the canteen I saw Mi-Cha checking her phone. I noticed that she sat alone, without people or something. I don't think she has that much friends, but I'm one of them. Well I hope she sees me as a friend.
She told me she couldn't handle the busy canteen, which problem I had too. We walked towards her safe and she opened it and grabbed the warm black jacket that lied in it. "Aren't you going to wear something with this cold weather?" She asked curiously while putting on her jacket. "No, I'm not so cold." "Okay." She nodded. I saw she didn't believe me.
After we got her jacket we walked towards the break-time place outside. We went sitting on a bench as people looked at us. "Are you sure you aren't cold?" she asked. I saw she had a little worry in her eyes. "Not really." I said. She looked at me like she caught me being a vampire. And it scared me. Well, she didn't scare me, but the fact that a human had discovered my secret (in less than one day)! "Erm, my... my ancestors come from really cold countries, so I'm used to the cold." I said, making this quickly up. "Okay" She said with a cute smile. She grabbed a donut out of her backpack. "Aren't you going to eat something?" "No, I'm not so hungry." I said. Well I was hungry but for something else. I became a little nervous, I hoped she didn't know my secret. But no, I don't think so... who believes in vampires at this age? The bell rang and we walked to our class, we both had drawing class and this was our last hour before we could go home. When we sat down two girls came to us. They looked rude. They had tons of make up on their faces, see-through clothes and with jealousy in their eyes they looked at Mi-Cha "So you're Jimin, right?" one girl said curious "Yes, and you are?" "I'm Tess and this is Allisa," she said pointing to her blonde friend. "I can see that you draw very good, can't you give us a lesson on how to draw?" she said while trying to seduce me. "Erm I'm not the draw teacher, you know, so maybe you could ask her. And also, Im not that good at drawing." I said hoping they would go away. "But she is so weird, can't we have someone our age explaining it to us?" Allisa said slightly irritated. "Well, you can ask Mi-Cha she's very good at drawing." I said trying to get this horrible girls out of my sight. I noticed that Mi-Cha's cheeks began to get a pink colour. Allisa and Tess didn't give me an answer and walked back to their table. When they sat down is saw they were talking, I heard they gossiped about Mi-Cha.
Sometimes I wished I couldn't hear everything, they said horrible things about her. I wish I could stop them.
After this hour we walked to the bus and went home. Mi-Cha had to take another bus because her house was on the other side. As I saw couples sitting down in the bus, I realised I immediately thought of
Mi-Cha. I stared before me thinking of the first meeting four hours ago, when the girl bumped up to me. I noticed I smiled for no reason. Why? Oh no... it couldn't be. Did I fell in in love with someone I knew for just four hours? Did I fell in love with a human?! No, maybe it was just a little crush. As the bus stopped almost before my appartement, I stepped out and looked for my keys, while I couldn't wait to see her again the next day.

 As the bus stopped almost before my appartement, I stepped out and looked for my keys, while I couldn't wait to see her again the next day