"In love with a vampire" Chapter 18

Hi! I'm sorry you had to wait a long time, but I was very busy with school. Here's chapter 18 so enjoy! ʕʔ

I suddenly felt someone lying a hand on my head, it would probably be Jimin or something "Go away..." I said "Mi-Cha, I'm so sorry, Mi-Cha..." I continued "What for?" I heard someone with a familiar voice saying very weak. Was I hallucinating?!

Her experience:
"Mi-Cha, I'm so sorry, Mi-Cha..." I heard someone familiar saying while everything was black. I felt a light soft pressure on my belly and I had a terrible pain in my neck and chest. I opened my eyes and I saw someone with dark brown hair crying on me. What was Jungkook so sad? "I'm so sorry..." he sobbed. What did he talk about? "What for?" I said with a hoarse voice while I noticed my mouth felt really dry.

Jungkook's POV:
"What for?" I looked up and saw she had opened her eyes. She was alive?! I just looked at her as I couldn't move a muscle. She was alive! She was alive? I was so happy and a grin came on my face. "JIMIN! COME HERE!" I shouted as I gave her a hug.

Her experience:
Jungkook looked up with watery eyes, did he cry? He looked shook and suddenly he shouted "JIMIN COME HERE". Jungkook approached me and gave me a hug "Please, Orabeoni," I said with a weak voice "Be gentle, I have so much pain." "Oh, alright..." he gently lied me back. He looked so proud and happy, what was wrong with him? Suddenly Jimin and Hoseok ran to the room. They were also shook. They just stood there without doing something. I waved at them but still no reaction, until Hoseok suddenly fainted. Something is definitely wrong. I tried to sit and Jimin ran to me "Jagi," a few tears of happiness ran over his cheek "You are alive!" He also gave me a hug. "Aish Jimin," I said in pain "What's wrong, Jagi?" He immediately went to sit in a chair next to me "I have really bad pain in my chest," I said "and in my neck." I felt in my neck and gently pressed it, aish! "Oh, I get it..." he said with an almost not noticeable smirk. "What?" "Oh, nothing..." he quietly said while he was gigging a little bit "Tell me!" I said as I felt dizzy. But he didn't answer "Shall we go to the guys?" I said as I tried to stand up. He nodded and as I stood up I almost fell because of dizziness. Jimin quickly hold me and gently walked with me towards the room. The only thing I could see were mouths who fell open. Jin had watery eyes and Jungkook was really hyped. "GUYS! She's alive!" He pointed to me. "What do you mean?" I said as I went to sit next to Jin. He looked to Jimin still speechless with his mouth slightly open "Well, Jagi," Jimin said as he sat next to me. He looked to Jungkook who was getting a drink. "Erm," Jimin looked a little bit shy "Do you remember that you were erm, shot?" Shot? What did he mean. I was quiet so he would say more "By your father..." he looked to the ground and I remembered most of the scenarios, so I nodded. "I saw you couldn't make i-it," He looked a little bit sad again "so I bite you." He said as his cheeks got a little red and he became slightly happy again. Did he really bite me? Am I a vampire now? I couldn't really believe him, so I just looked quietly to the others with very amazed expressions. "So I am now...?" Jimin nodded "Yes, jagi." He softly said "But I don't think you are completely transformed, yet." Yoongi said with an observing expression "I think you'll be vampire in less than a day." "Oh okay." I said as I nodded. I couldn't really believe I would turn into an immortal creature so fast, so I just looked Jimin in the eyes. He still looked a little bit worried. "Do you feel alright, jagi?" He said like something was wrong "Erm... yes. I only feel pain in my neck and chest, but it's alright." I said as I looked to my white pyjamas having a red spot of blood on the area of my heart. Until I suddenly felt the need to throw up, but I didn't want to worry the others so I just casually said "I'm going to use the bathroom, I'll be back." I already stood up but Jimin grabbed my arm "Shall I go with you, just in case anything happens?" I was doubting a little bit, but I decided not to take him with me. What if he would see me throwing up? "No, thanks. I can handle it myself." I quickly gave him a kiss and walked to the bathroom. After ten minutes of trying because of the ache in my belly I grabbed a pill to reduce the irritating feeling. I took it in and looked into the mirror. But... I looked like a ghost! My skin was extremely pale, while it always had been paler than normal people, and my eyes were grey, or something. It didn't really look good. "JIMIN?!" I screamed as I was startled of my reflection. Jimin was with me in less than a second "What's wrong Jagi?!" He said afraid "I-is it normal to look like this?" I said as Jimin gave me a slightly worried yet relieved expression. "Everything is going to be alright." He approached me and gave me a hug "This is just part of the process. It'll be gone tomorrow, I promise." He gave me a few kisses while he was still holding me. While I wrapped one arm around him I noticed something. I was wearing a golden, classic, simple yet beautiful ring with a little diamond in the middle. I looked at it for a moment wondering how it could be on my finger "Oppa, what's this?" I asked curiously  showing my hand to him. He was schocked for a minute. Suddenly he kneeled down. Was he going to propose?!! I was so excited as he began to speak "Dear Mi-Cha. I have known you for a year now and my love for you grows with the day." He gave me a sweet shy smile "We have gone to rough times were we cried. And we have gone to happy times, times were we laughed and had fun. I wanted to ask you this way earlier. But, Mi-Cha," he said as he politely grabbed my right hand and gave it a kiss "Will you marry me?"

 But, Mi-Cha," he said as he politely grabbed my right hand and gave it a kiss "Will you marry me?"