"In love with a vampire" Chapter 33

Hi guys! Here's another Chapter again. When they put on other clothes just think about their clothes in the Bst MV.
Enjoy reading! ʕʔ

Jungkook's POV
I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Was my sister... in love with him?

A weird feeling surrounded me as they slowly moved to each other. It was like there was magic in the air as their lips almost touched each other.

My heart began to beat faster out of fear, but suddenly she opened her eyes and moved backwards. Phew... I'm glad she didn't actually kiss him.

"I'm so sorry, I-" He interrupted her as they both stood now so, that I could see both of their faces. "It doesn't matter. You can take all the time you need." He smiled and I saw my sister blushing and getting shy.

"We are immortal, so it can wait a few centuries." She doesn't really like this stupid lickspittle, right? They both suddenly laughed as she softly slapped him while my heart skipped a beat.

Yes. Yes, she does love him. I can read it from her body language... Oh no... What if Jimin comes after this? Wait... and I haven't even told her he's alive!

"No matter how long I have to wait, I'll love you if you want me to." I heard him saying while my sister didn't say anything.

Please say I don't love you. Please say I don't love you. Please say I don't love you. Please...

"I-I don't know what to say... I'm speechless, I guess." She smiled. It was good to see her happy, but this guy is dangerous. He only uses her... That stupid, heartless monster.

Abraxas' POV
After I had signed a butler to inject Jimin so he would be conscious, I quickly and happily went to Mi-Cha.

But, when I opened the door, she was crying. She told me a vague story about something that happened a few years ago as I began to feel guilty yet jealous.

Jimin is her boyfriend, and she thinks he's dead. So maybe it's better to get rid of him myself, I don't want to lose her by helping me killing him. She probably won't do it...

She suddenly stood up from the bed as I  went to stand behind her. I could see her soft, probably delicious neck, until she suddenly turned around.

My heart pounded faster when I looked into her eyes and again I felt that nice feeling.

I was always told by everyone I was a heartless monster, so I became one.

But she makes me feel different. And she understands me.

Suddenly she came closer, like she wanted to kiss me.

My breath became faster as I could already feel her soft lips, but before I could kiss her, she went backwards.

She apologised and probably still thought of that stupid Jimin, as I said it didn't matter she didn't love me yet. But it did.

I wanted her to love me as much as him. I wanted her to love me even more. I wanted to feel her soft lips too. And I wanted to make good memories with her too.

It really is better if I kill him and his friends myself. Only then I'll have her for my own. Because, I'm so much better, right?

But, what if she comes after? Her heart will be broken...

We were quiet for a little moment.

NO. No, don't get too much feelings, Abraxas.