"In love with a vampire" Chapter 14

Hi! Here's part 14 ʕʔ I have replaced the picture (above), because I found it and I think it's really pretty ^o^ Enjoy reading!

Her experience:
I opened my eyes and I still lied on the couch. How long had I been sleeping? It looked through the window while I didn't move and saw it began to become dark outside already. "Jimin?" I said as I heard someone was cooking. Jimin quickly came to me "Jagi! You are awake. Did you have a nice sleep?" He tried to be positive, but I saw something was wrong. I nodded and said "How long have I slept?" "Erm," he looked at the clock "I think about fourteen hours." He gave me a smile "Wow," I tried to sit "That's long." I now sat upright "Do you want to eat something, Jagi?" I felt I was very hungry so I nodded as Jimin turned the TV on "I'll get something, just relax and watch TV or something," he gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked towards the kitchen. I zapped a little bit and stopped by a programme with a nice movie. I tried to remember the things that happened but it didn't work, until I saw a blue see coming on the screen of the TV. I knew everything again... I saw flashbacks of an angry Jimin, a dead father and a bathtub appearing before my eyes. I panicked. I thought of my father, he would definitely be dead. What had I done? Jimin and Jin came to me with some food on a plate. Jimin gave me the plate and before I began to eat I said "Jimin," "Yes?" "I know what happened again..." Jin went to sit in a chair and drank some wine and Jimin came to sit next to me. "I'm sorry..." a tear rolled over my cheek. Jimin just sat next to me, like he was lifeless. "I'm so sorry. I didn't had to be so angry! I understand you didn't wanted to share your secret with me..." "No it's not your fault," I said as I noticed Jin was just listening to us in silence "Will you tell me everything from now on, Jagi?" "Promise, Oppa." I said "Well, can I call you Oppa again?" I said scared he would get angry "Of course!" He wrapped his arms around me "But why, Jagi?" There was a moment of silence "Why?" My eyes began to get filled with tears "You were so angry and I thought I'd lost you," a few tears rolled over my face "You'll never lose me, remember that!" He hugged me even tighter "So when I got home, my father was drinking again. I didn't pay much attention and I ran upstairs. When I came downstairs again, my father had a weird conversation. He said he h-had killed my m-mom," I began to shiver "While she was," some tears rolled over my cheeks out of anxiousness "While she was p-pregnant!" Jin choked on his wine and Jimin had a look in his eyes I had never seen before. His black eyes became as red as blood. Like a fire burned inside him "Op-Oppa, your eyes are red, is that okay?" I was still shivering a little bit. I noticed Jimin was very angry and he didn't react. The only thing he did was tightening his grip with his fist as his knuckles became white while he looked to the ground. "G-go on," he quietly said. His bangs covered his eyes so I couldn't see them. I looked to Jin and he looked a little bit worried. "When I heard the h-" I sighed trying not to burst out in tears "horrible news, I grabbed a bottle, walked towards him and..." I cried and shivered even more "And I stabbed him. Again and again and again. Until I saw hi-him lying on the floor c-covered in b-..." I couldn't say more because I couldn't speak the words. I was in shock and I saw the scenes flashing back. I noticed Jimin had reduced his anger. "You killed him?!" Jin said as he was really shocked "YOU?! An innocent girl like you?" His mouth fell open "Is this a joke?" "No..." I said "Jagi, it's very good of you that you killed him. He was a horrible person." "No! NO IT ISN'T!" The tears streamed down my face "He was my father, the only family member I had. He gave me food and shelter. He raised me!" "Jagi, he abused you. He treated you like garbage!" "But I loved him, he was my father!" "No, he wasn't a real one, a real father wouldn't have killed your mother and unborn sibling!" Jimin was right, but deep down I still loved my father "You just don't understand!" I was still crying "He was my last family member and I also just killed an innocent person!" "He was everything except innocent, Jagi. Please, believe me." I nodded as I lied my head against his torso. I cried a river as he hugged me and stroke over my head "It's alright..." I heard him saying as he tried to calm me down "I'm so sorry," I said still holding my head against him "No, don't say that..." he gave me a kiss on my head. After a minute I felt the couch we were sitting on sagging a little bit on my left side. I looked up and it was Jin, who now sat next to me. "Hey," he softly said as he lied a hand on my shoulder "Maybe you should eat something first, everything will be alright." He pointed to the food standing on the little table before us. I refused but he said "Come on, now I made it for nothing!" He looked a little bit sad and tried to cheer me up as he grabbed the plate. He did a little bit of the food on his chopstick and approached me with it "Come on! Taste it," I ate the thing on his chopstick and it tasted delicious as alway. I felt a little bit better as Jimin was holding me at my waist "That tastes good huh?" He said with a smile as I nodded. He handed the plate and I began to eat slowly from it as Jimin played with my hairs still holding me. I took another bite from the food as I thought of me always cooking for my father. The memories came back again. My eyes were filled with tears but I tried to hold them back. After a minute I was done with the food so I set it on the table. But now the tears came again "Hey..." Jimin said as he lied his head on my neck and softly kissed it "I still don't get it," now only one tear rolled over my cheek "How could I kill him?" It was quiet "I just exploded I think... but I'm a murder now." I lied my head in my hands "Yahh!" Jin said "You are not a murder! Well.. a little bit. But that doesn't matter we have killed so much people!" "Yeah, Jagi. Jin is right. It doesn't matter, someone had to be the first one." They tried to cheer me up and it worked a little bit "What do you mean by someone had to be the first one?" I said feeling better but still empty "Well, everyone here killed someone, that's just life," "Yeah, for vampires. Not for humans.." "No," he said "didn't you had the feeling you lived? The adrenaline pumping through your nerves, the need of seeing blood?" He said as his eyes became blue and his fangs grew "No, not really." I said as I didn't cry anymore. He looked at me with a very thirsty look but I knew I didn't have to be scared of him. Jin looked at me with a very funny expression in his eyes and I laughed a little bit "Finally!" He said "Those tears are away." Jin said as he walked away when the bell rang. Jimin suddenly tickled me and I lied on the couch now as he hung over me "AHH.. Oppa STOP!" It tickled really much and his eyes became black again. "Noo.." he said still going on "I'll stop if you give me a kiss!" Well that wasn't a problem for me. I approached his face but he quickly put it back so I couldn't kiss him as he giggled. A few tries later I still couldn't give him a kiss, so I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him towards me. He fell and now lied on me as I gave him a kiss. We giggled and he played around with my hear, until someone stood next to us "Erm..." a familiar voice said "Shouldn't you two be doing this somewhere else? We are going to eat," It was Hoseok and he laughed as he walked to the other boys that had been inside for just one minute. Jimin stood up and gave me a kiss on my cheek. He walked toward the others.
I sat upright and watched TV again. The news was on and something about babies was the theme of the day. But, I remembered my mother was pregnant from a boy as Jungkook came to me and sat next to me on the couch. He lied a hand on my leg and said softly "How are you? I heard what happened" "I'm fine now," I said as I looked him into his eyes. It was like I was looking at my brother but it couldn't be! But..... I remembered he was an unborn baby, my mother was pregnant from a boy, my father had killed her, Jungkook looked a lot like me and he had the same birthmark like me. Every puzzle piece fell together; he was my brother! "It's good to here you are okay now," he said as I gazed to him, he was my brother! I was quiet for a minute and he said "Is erm... is everything alright with you, or?" "Yes! You are my brother!" "What?" He looked (Jung)shook "But your mother wasn't pregnant you said!" "Yeah, well she was!!!!" We let both out a little scream "So you are my sister?!" He stood up "YESS!" I said as I still sat on the couch. We were both very excited and he ran to the others as he said "HYUNGS," they looked up "I have find my family! Mi-Cha is my sister!" "Ahhh! Good work, Jungkookie." Yoongi said as Namjoon gave him a hand to congratulate him with the news. "So..." Jimin said "Your sister is my girlfriend?" He gave me a smirk "Than you are also family of me!" He stood up while he laughed "Ehwl.." Jungkook said disgusted as Jimin approached him to give him a hug "Go away!" Jungkook laughed and ran back to me.