"In love with a vampire" Chapter 19

Hi there! I'm sorry for such a shorter chapter, but the next will be longer, I promise ʕʔ. Have fun reading! ^o^

His experience:
I was really depressed until Mi-Cha had woken up. I thought I had lost her forever, but happily it wasn't that way. I was really happy but she was quickly gone. She went to the bathroom while I worried a little bit as she looked very pale. She ran away upstairs and I wanted to follow her "Jimin," Hoseok said "Just let her. She already said it wasn't necessary." "Yeah," I said "But I'm so happy I have her back..." I looked at him waiting for what he had to say "Just let her use the bathroom, you also wouldn't like it if someone was with you every second of the day, even in private situations." He said with a laugh "Okay. You are right. But I'm just worried." "Why, Hyung?" Jungkook suddenly asked "I'm just scared she will leave me again..." "No, she won't. I mean, she's immortal now! Just like us." He was right. She was much safer now she was immortal and much stronger. And with seven guys at her side she'll never be in danger again.

After waiting for a minute or ten I heard a scream "JIMIN?!" She screamed my name and Jin was completely startled. There wasn't anything wrong, right? I don't hope so. I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom "What's wrong Jagi?!" I saw her standing before the mirror "I-is it normal to look like this?" She turned around and I noticed her eyes had a different colour. Her skin was very pale, her eyebrows and hairs were very dark, her lips were red and her eyes were greyish. I'm happy nothing serious happened. "Everything is going to be alright." I said trying to comfort her as I gave her a hug "This is just part of the process. It'll be gone tomorrow, I promise." I hugged her tightly as I noticed she was looking at something on her hand. "Oppa, what's this?" She asked curiously. Oh no...
Should I propose now? I'm so nervous. I took a deep breath and kneeled down. "Dear Mi-Cha. I have known you for a year now and my love for you grows with the day." She looked very surprised "We have gone to rough times were we cried. And we have gone to happy times, times were we laughed and had fun. I wanted to ask you this way earlier. But, Mi-Cha," as I grabbed her soft hand and gave it a kiss hoping she would say yes "Will you marry me?"

Her experience:
I gazed him in his eyes for a moment not expecting he would propose. "Of course!" I said as there came a big grin on Jimin's face. He stood up and gave me a tight hug. "Oh Jagi," he said "Or should I say Miss Park?" We giggled a little bit and I had never been this happy.

After the proposal we went downstairs to announce the great news. We stood before the boys as they were sitting at the sofa "Guys," Jimin said happily "Mi-Cha and I are going to marry!" Hoseok's mouth fell open as Namjoon smiled permanently with little dimples. Jungkook became really hyper and Taehyung could only gaze to us in disbelief. Yoongi was smiling and Jin looked like he became emotional. "YEEEEH!" Jungkook was completely happy and went up and down on the couch. The others were also cheering really loud as Jimin gave me a kiss. "Ew..." Taehyung said as he quickly walked away after being happy. "But," I said "I'm going to need a dress." Jimin looked at me "But I don't want to choose him alone." "Yeah," Jimin said "I also need a suit... Maybe we can both pick three people to help us?" He said as he gave me a smile. "That's a very good idea. I choose...." I was thinking and looking around the boys "Me. Pick me!" Hoseok really wanted to choose a dress with me. "Alright." I said "YAY!" He happily said as his smile couldn't get away anymore. I looked to Jimin to pick someone "Just pick!" Jimin happily said "Erm... I also go for Seokjin and Jungkook." Jungkook was very happy and just laughed as Jin already had big plans "What color do you want? Maybe..." he stood up and observed me "Pink?" He couldn't hold back his laughter "No, I'm just kidding. I can't wait! When are we going?" "Erm..." I looked to Jimin "Maybe we could go tomorrow? You with the boys for your dress, and I with the others for the suit." He said "That's a good idea." Namjoon said as he walked towards the kitchen. "Actually," Yoongi suddenly said "What is the wedding date?" "I don't know. What do you want, Oppa." I said "Erm... Maybe we could marry next week?" He said "Next week?! Isn't that too soon?" "I don't know..." he said as he looked to his shoes. "Alright. Let's do it." I said as he gave me a hug. I couldn't wait to marry him and pick the dress tomorrow.

 I couldn't wait to marry him and pick the dress tomorrow