"In love with a vampire" Chapter 28

I slowly opened my eyes as everything hurt. I looked around to see someone wearing a completely white mask and black long cape. The person was just standing there and doing nothing as I got the chills. I looked for his eyes, but I couldn't see anything so didn't move. 

"The master waits for you." The guy said as I didn't know what that meant. "W-Who are you?" I sat upright as I didn't want that person to come closer to me. "I'm a server of the master." The low slow voice said. I didn't know what to expect as I actually had never been this scared before. I wasn't even that scared for my father or step mom. But... Maybe this master is a really friendly person? Maybe I'm just dreaming or something, right? Let's just stay bright... "The master waits for you. Follow me." He repeated. He turned around as I had no choice but to follow him. We walked through the long old halls as it felt like every old paining that passed was looking at me. I also couldn't really talk to that mask guy because he was quiet the entire way.

When finally standing before an open door, I didn't want to get in. The mask man just pointed to the room and walked away, so I stood here trying to hide myself from the person that would expect me. 

I suddenly heard a manly voice grinning  a little. "My eyes were looking for you, so I found you." He threatening said as I hoped he didn't really know I was hiding here. "Well I know you're there... Show me your eyes, don't hide." The last sentence he said almost whispering as I just stepped into the old room. It was like I was in the castle. I saw a little bench and stood before it as I looked to the boy sitting in front of me. He was like three meters away, yet I felt his presence really well. "Sit down... please." He had dark brownish hair and one odd eye. His left eyes was black, while the other was green. He probably was my age. I slowly sat down as I saw the moon through the big windows. 

"Mi-Cha..." He quietly said as he observed me as his head was leaning against his hand, while his fingers were decorated with golden rings. He constantly kept eye contact as I couldn't move my eyes another way. It was like his eyes were so hypnotizing, so strange yet so... comfortable to look at. "Your mother died a few years ago, is that right?" I broke the contact and looked to my feet. "How do you know?" "I heard it from several reliable sources." He mysteriously said. "It's a terrible feeling to lose someone you love..." He seriously looked to his rings as I didn't quite knew where this conversation was going. "Yes, it is." I said as he stood up. "I have also lost my mother ages ago." He said as he walked my way and I just stayed calm. "I lost my dad too, but he always beat me up..." The slightly longer, actually handsome boy sat down next to me as it felt like he just made this all up. 

"Are you joking? You are probably talking about my history." I felt a little less anxious as it felt like I was just talking to someone I knew longer. "No... I just thought we had a lot in common..." He looked to his expensive shoes as it finally felt like someone had gone through the same things as me, although I stayed suspicious. "One time I almost killed my father out of anger..." He said as I stayed quiet. "It didn't matter to me what happened to him... But my mom.. When she died it was such a terrible feeling." He innocently looked at me as I felt sympathy for him. "Yes, I know that feeling." I said as my suspiciousness got overwhelmed by understanding. This guy knows exactly how I feel... No one ever did. Of course Jimin and the boys, but they never went through my past. 

"Your mother died because of your dad, right?" He said as tears filled my eyes. I slowly nodded as he put an arm around me. Normally I would immediately slap him, but it was actually a nice feeling to have someone who understands me. "How did you feel about him when you found out?" "I was furious." I said. "I was so furious I almost killed him, and I still hate him so much today..." I had never really said this to anyone, but it felt okay to finally open my heart. "I also hate the murder of my mom... But I still haven't found him." The boy was quiet as I wanted to help him. "M-Maybe I can help you, do you know his name?" He shook his head as he looked at me again. His eyes looked like I could trust him as he gave me a smile. "I don't know his name, sadly, but I know what he looks like..." He gave me an expectant look as I was thinking for a moment.

"Alright," I said "But first I have a few questions." I looked around. "Why did you bring me here?" "Because I know you are a vampire too and you can help me. I didn't want to make it obvious so I brought you to this quiet place." "Okay... But why me?" We were quiet for a moment. "Because you are the only one who understands me." I slowly nodded as his two different eyes looked at the clock for a moment and then back at me. "Okay, this is my last question." "Go on..." He politely said. This boy actually was really friendly. "You already know my name... So what's yours?"

"I'm Abraxas."