"In love with a vampire" Chapter 17

Hi! I'm sorry if it's a little short, but the next chapter will be longer ʕʔ Enjoy! ^o^

His experience:
I was sitting with the others as Hoseok tried to comfort me. I was crying a river just after I said goodbye. We sat lifeless before the television. Everyone was sad and Jungkook was sleeping, because he couldn't handle it anymore. "I don't get it..." I cried "Just when a little hope walks into my life, it disappears." Hoseok lied a hand on my shoulder and I went one with crying. Suddenly Jungkook ran to us "Is she alive?!" He looked like he had hope, but when he saw us, in tears, he was shook. He just stayed there for a minute until Jin said "Hey... it's okay. Come here," "No, NO ITS NOT OKAY." His voice cracked an he ran away.

Jungkook's POV:
I woke up and I had a terrible ache in my shoulder. I walked towards the hyungs because I was curious if my sister was already up. Well, she must be up, right? I know for sure. I stood in the door opening and looked to the floor "Is she alive?!" I didn't get a reaction so I looked up to the boys. But... everyone looked sad and Jimin's eyes were red from crying. Was she...? Oh no... Everything spinner around me and I had the feeling I would faint. "Hey... it's okay. Come here," Jin suddenly said to comfort me. How could he say it was okay?! My only family member left! The most sweetest sister of the world... I got angry "No, NO ITS NOT OKAY." I screamed as the sadness had hit me like a truck. I ran away to the room were she would lie. When I came into the room I saw her lying. I saw her lying in the bed, without moving, without being happy or any other of her character traits. I broke down. I ran toward her bed and sat on my knees. Tears scrolled down my face. How could this happen? It's all my fault. I had to search her sooner. I lied my head on her belly and cried even more. I saw a few flashbacks of our nice times.

Flashbacks
"Jungkook ssi?" "Yes." We were sitting outside while it was already dark "You are not older than me, but..." she shyly looked to the ground "Can I call you Orabeoni?" "Of course you can." I was very proud that she would call me like that, even though I was younger... She smiled very happy "Okay, Orabeoni!" She gave me a hug and I froze. No one had ever hugged me, after being frozen I hugged her back. It felt so warm and nice in her arms.

-

"Ahh.. Hoseok." Mi-Cha said "Stop sitting in my hair!" Hoseok was laughing really hard, enjoying teasing her. After he was done he went to the bathroom, to take a bath. "Ugh.. Hoseok keeps messing my hair up." She said slightly irritated but still with a little fun. "Let's pay him back..." I said as she gave me an evil grin "What's your plan, Orabeoni?" She said curiously.

After making the plan ready, she had filled a cold glass of water. She gave it to me and I quietly went into the bathroom as I heard Hoseok humming. Mi-Cha was giggling behind the door looking what would happen. I looked to her and she gave me a sign. I upturned the glass and the cold water streamed on Hoseok. He screamed and my sister and I almost couldn't hold our laughter. "JUNGKOOK!" He screamed with a high-pitched voice "MI-CHA. ILL KILL YOU TWO." We ran towards the living room as we couldn't hold our laughter anymore.

Present:
While thinking about all this beautiful memories a little smile came on my face, still crying on the place her stomach sat. I suddenly thought of a bad memory: the shot. If I was earlier there I... Tears came out "I'm so sorry!" I said not controlling my emotions "I had to be earlier, than all of this wouldn't have happened," I sobbed "why.. why did it have to be you?! Why? Tell me..." I was in shock, until...

I suddenly felt someone lying a hand on my head, it would probably be Jimin or something "Go away..." I said "Mi-Cha, I'm so sorry, Mi-Cha..." I continued "What for?" I heard someone with a familiar voice saying very weak. Was I hallucinating?!

 Was I hallucinating?!