김종현

Yesterday an angel left this world... Kim Jonghyung was a beautiful brother, son, member, role-model and artist. I wanna give all the fans, family and SHINee members my condolences. I saw the news yesterday and I was so sad hearing it... I hope he's in a better place now and his pain is gone... I hope every angel or beloved one can listen to his beautiful voice up there. You'll always have a special place in my heart 😭❤

Rest in Peace

Depression is a very heavy matter

Depression is a very heavy matter. It's actually like a devil that just sneaks in, so no one notices it. Whether someone is in a really good position, has much friends and family or, in contrast, hasn't got all of this. It doesn't matter to who, it sneaks in and destroys you. Please, remember that you're beautiful. In your own kind of way even it doesn't feel like it. There are at least people who actually really care about you, even if it doesn't look like it. If you are lonely or don't have any friends, remember that there is a whole fandom who will help you go through rough times. Know that you are not weak, at all. You are strong. You are strong because you already hold it out so long. And, please, continue. Even if you look in the mirror, thinking you are nothing. Please, you are beautiful, even if you look different from the rest. It's what makes you special, remember that. I can repeat this over and over: keep on fighting, after darkness comes light.

If you ever need to talk to someone there is always a suicide/depression hotline. You can also DM me. But, please, don't do something that might harm you or others. Keep on fighting, everything will turn out right in the end, also it might not look like it.