"In love with a vampire" Chapter 6

Her experience:
The day had finally arrived, prom was tonight! I couldn't wait as I brushed my hair in the morning. It was Friday and we got a day off from school. After this day our vacation would begin. My last school vacation. Jimin and I would arrange today at my home and after that we would part to make us ready for prom. My parents were on vacation with my "siblings". So we could just do our thing, without being interrupted(, like watching a movie or something :p).

The bell rang and I stormed downstairs. I opened the door and there he stood. With a proud smile and a bouquet with flowers. "Hi, this is for you." He said with a smile. "For me?" "Yes, for you." He said happily "What do I have to say?" I said. I was really surprised. No one had ever done something so nice to me. "Thank you so much, they smell really good." It were pink roses. "And it's my favourite colour." He smiled as he walked in slightly nervous. "Well, this is my house..." I gave a tour around the cleaned living room. It was always messy, but for Jimin I would clean it. "Nice house." He said friendly, while looking through the window at the garden "Thanks." I said as I put the bouquet in a vase.

As we were in the middle of a movie, I heard the door. Were it my parents? Nooo..... I looked the way the sound came from and heard my Steph- mother screaming "MI-CHA WE'RE HOME." Jimin looked up and didn't know what happened. My father walked our way, and stood before us. "So Mi-Cha I didn't know you had a boyfriend." He said with a sadistic smile. "It's just a friend. Why are you home so early?" "The weather at the vacation place was terrible, so we got home and dropped the other kids at friends." I nodded. Why did they have to come back at this moment, ugh! I'm so angry. Suddenly, Jimin stood up and walked to my father, he looked... shocked? He gave him a hand "Hello sir, I'm Park Jimin." "Hello, I'm Mi-Cha's father." My father said with a stupid grin, while my Steph-mother was already upstairs. "Come Jimin, let's make a walk." I said as I grabbed his arm, before he could even say anything and took him with me. I quickly opened the door as we walked out warts.

"Were they your parents?" Jimin asked quietly "Well, what you call parents. That man is my father and the woman who was upstairs is my Steph-mother. I also have two Steph-siblings, but most of the time they visit friends." "Well, okay." I saw Jimin didn't really know how to react. "But why were we so quick outside?" "My father asks everyone annoying and stupid questions, so I didn't want to bother you with that." He nodded.

As we returned from a nice walk we immediately went to my room, so we could avoid my family. "Nice room." Jimin said with a smile. "Thank you." I said. My room wasn't very big. There was a bed and a desk. The rest was decorated with some pink and black coloured stuff. Suddenly I heard knocking on the door. The door opened and the head of my father appeared "The kids will be home soon, so you'll have to cook in half an hour." He quickly walked away. "Maybe I should go then," Jimin said "So we have enough time to do our things." I nodded.

Before I let Jimin out he waved at my "parents" but they didn't reply. What would he think of me? I'm so embrassed.

After making food I walked to the living room to grab my phone. "Nice boyfriend." My stepmom said. "He's just a friend." I replied. "Kay." She said while chewing on her gum without paying attention. My phone lied on the table and I grabbed it so I could make myself ready for tonight.

I waited for Jimin before the school door. He would be here at 8 o'clock, but just in case I stood there at 10 minutes before 8. I saw many students walking in suits and dresses to the school. They all looked really pretty. Until someone catched my eye: Alissa. She didn't notice me and walked with Tess towards the school door. Oh no.. I hope they won't screw things up for me. Suddenly I saw an old-timer parking, Jimin stepped out of it and walked towards me. He weared a black suit with a white blouse. He weared a silver watch and looked at me. He looked so handsome!! He just looked like he walked out of the Vogue. I think it's illegal for someone to look so good. "Hey," Jimin said as he arrived before me "Shall we go in?" I nodded as I was speechless of the beautiful boy.