"In love with a vampire" Chapter 22

Hi there! Here's chapter 22. I hope you'll like it and enjoy reading ʕʔ

Jungkook's POV
"Why does it take so long?" I nervously said. "Just be patient. She'll be here any minute." Jin said as he was playing rock paper and scissors with Hoseok out of boredom. "Yeaaah! I win." Hoseok screamed. "Pshh. Be quiet." Jin quickly said. "We are in a shop, remember?" Hoseok nodded with a guilty expression on his face as I began to worry more. "Come on, we should look if she's there." I said as I stood up. "Firstly that place is for women only. And second she'll be right back." Jin said as he wanted to play more of the game. "I don't care. What if she's kidnapped." I said as Jin and Hoseok gave me a confused look. "Or even worse," I said as I approached Jin's face "What if she kills someone." I whispered.

Mi-Cha's POV
"Where do you think we are going?" The woman said. "Erm... To the cash desk. To pay..." I awkwardly said. "I don't think so." I gave her a confused look, not trusting this situation. I quickly pulled my arm out of her grip as I noticed I was stronger than when I was a human. I wanted to walk away but she followed me. "Come here!" She put her arm around my neck and made some other movements with her other hand on the desk, like she was searching for something. "What are you doing?" I said. I tried to scream. "No one can hear you here, you know?" The woman said as she was a little out of breath. I struggled to escape, and just when I was almost free I felt an uncomfortable sting in my neck. I felt numb and couldn't move as I fell on the floor. Before everything went blurry, the woman said one last thing. "You'll pay for what you have done to my husband."

Jungkook's POV
"I'm going to look where she is." I said as I saw that Jin was worrying too. "I'll look in the building." He said "I'm going to watch outside, because you never know." Hoseok said as he immediately walked to the door. "Then I'm going to the changing room." I said as I ran away. It was only for woman, but I didn't care. Maybe I was overreacting, but staying away for 45 minutes, only to pull out a dress, is a little too long. I quickly knocked on a door and opened it. A fat woman was trying on a dress and gave me an offended expression. "Oh... I-I'm really sorry. Wrong room." I quietly said as I closed the door. There was now one door left and I quickly opened it.

I saw the woman who helped us sitting on a chair, while checking her phone. "Erm... Can I help you?" She suddenly said, looking up from her phone. "Yeah." I awkwardly said "Have you seen my sister? She's away for a really long time." The woman looked unnoticeably shocked for a second. "Yeah. She just went to the toilet." "Alright, thanks." I said as I quickly ran to the toilets.

I now stood before three toilets, while one of them was locked. I sighed out of relief, I'm really happy I was just overreacting. "Mi-Cha, you really scared me you know!" I said to the door. "I thought you was kidnapped or something." I grinned and the door immediately went open. My grin quickly disappeared as a little girl at the age around ten stood before me. "Oh I'm really sorry." The girl gave me a confused look as I quickly walked to Jin who was now with Hoseok.

"And did you guys see something suspicious?" I said. "Sadly, no." Jin said as he looked to Hoseok. "I only saw a few cars passing the street. Like a white Mercedes and a black van. And I also sa-" "This is not the time to-" Jin irritatedly said. "No, wait. You saw a black van?" "Yeah." "Did it look suspicious?" I said. "How can I know?" Hoseok said. What if she's kidnapped? In that black van. "You don't think she's kidnapped, right?" Jin said. "Well, erm. It's nothing for her to let us wait so long. And I don't like that van thing." "Yeah, I guess you're right." Hoseok said "But what has that van to do with it?" Jin gave him a tired look and sighed. "Humans mostly get kidnapped in vans." Hoseok nodded and looked to his feet. "Do you remember the licence plate?" I said. Hoseok shook his head. "I'm sorry."
We were quiet for a moment. "D-do you think we should tell Jimin?" Jin said. "No! Definitely not. He'll kill us." I said. "Let's first try to call her."

Mi-Cha's POV
I slowly opened my eyes as everything was blurry. I couldn't think straight as it felt like I was in a car. I was so tired and could only listen to someone talking. After a moment I heard my phone. "What should we do with this?!" A low voice of a man said like he was panicking. "I don't know." Another man calmly said. "Just throw it out of the window or something." The other man said as sound suddenly died away and I closed my eyes again.

Jungkook's POV
"Come on. You tried to call her six times." Hoseok said as I was still trying. "Hello?" A voice suddenly said after I had called one last time. "Hello?!" I said to the manly voice. "Is this Jungkook? Cause I'm Yoongi here." I was shock and for a moment Jin, Hoseok and I looked at each other with fear in our eyes. "What do we have to do now?" Jin said irritated trying to sound quiet. I shrugged and panicked as I quickly grabbed the phone again. "Is something wrong with you guys?" Yoongi suddenly said. "Erm.. no." I said "We are having the time of our lives!" Jin and Hoseok tried to make some happy noises. "Why did I find Mi-cha's phone on the streets then?" He calmly said. "Erm... I don't know." I grinned nervously. "We.. erm.. ate something at a shop and I guess her phone d-dropped out of her ba-" "Just tell me what happened, okay? I know you guys are in trouble. You are a really bad liar."