"In love with a vampire" Chapter 11

TRIGGER WARNING:
This chapter contains: Suicide attempt and suicidal thoughts. If you don't want to read it, please don't. It is a very heavy matter and I don't want people to get emotional or anything else. You are a beautiful person, keep that in mind ^-^. This chapter is only written in her experience. The next chapter will be about his. I got inspired by Taehyung (and Jimin) in the I need U MV.
Enjoy Reading! ʕʔ

I felt like a ticking time bomb. My heart rate rised and I exploded. Everything went black before my eyes. I walked towards him, while still holding the beer bottle. I slapped him in his face. The beer bottle had exploded into two pieces. One piece had fallen on the ground into a million pieces and the other was still in my hand. I stabbed him with it. I stabbed again. And again. Until I noticed what I had done.

* 48 hours before*
Today was the wedding day of my parents. Of course the day began awfully. My stepmothers dress was a little bit dirty and she screamed so hard, glass could break. When I tried to clean it the only thing she could do was getting angry. My father had drank too much the evening before and he had a terrible headache, so five minutes before the wedding I had to get his medicines. After they both said "Yes." we, the family and friends, went to eat something. I, of course, was not supposed to eat from the food. I didn't care and when the couple didn't look at me I just took something, trying not to starve, because I hadn't eaten all day.

When we returned home. My father was angry again. I didn't know what I did do wrong this time, but he beat me again and went to a hotel with my "siblings" and stepmother. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Jimin would pick me up and we would fly to Korea.

When I stood up the following morning, I quickly packed my bags and forgot I had to ask my father to go away. I heard the bell and opened the door. "Are you ready Jagi, our plane leaves over one hour." He looked very happy "Of course I am! I can't wait." We walked to the taxi and went to the airport. We waited for half an hour and had some fun. Until someone spoiled coffee over me. Jimin and I went to the bathroom to clean my shirt. But as I cleaned it, Jimin looked very strange at me. " What's that?" He asked seriously and pointed to my stomach. "Oh, nothing." He looked at me like he was irritated, I hope he didn't saw a bruise or something. "Please, let me see." He said still trying to be soft "No it's nothing special." "If it's nothing special, what's wrong with showing me?" I didn't respond and tried to clean quickly before we would be too late "Jagi?!" He approached me and grabbed my shirt. He slowly pulled it up, so he could see my stomach with many bruises and spots. "What is this?!" It felt like the situation had turned. From a happy to a sh*tty situation "Nothing, I just-" "No, don't make any excuses. Did your father or someone else do this?!" I didn't respond, because I was afraid he would get angry. He sighed "I think that means a yes. Why didn't you tell me?!" This time he didn't reacted soft anymore "I was afraid to hurt you, Oppa." "No, don't call me Oppa. You have hurt me more than telling the truth." He looked so disappointed  "We would have searched for a solution, Mi-Cha. The whole time I was caught in a lie! You disappointed me so much." He looked really sad and angry at the same time "But Ji-" "No," it was quiet for a minute and I didn't dare to say something "it's better if we part for a while." He walked out and I walked after him "Jimin, I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings, please, don't leave me." I said as I almost began to cry. He waited for a minute with his back into my direction, like he was doubting. Suddenly he turned around and said "If you don't mind, I have a flight to get. I'll be back over three months." "No, Jimin I-" he walked away and I followed him, I couldn't lose him. My life would fall apart "Don't chase me. I'm almost too late for the flight." He looked at something behind me, so I turned around and looked at the clock, he had five minutes left. I turned back and suddenly he was gone. He had disappeared into the crowd of people. I ran to the plain who would leave to Korea. I ran through the long halls along the windows. I saw a big plane; Korea Line. I saw people walking in and as I ran and ran and ran. I saw the plain was taking off. Suddenly I stood still and walked to the window. I lied my cold hands on it and saw the plane disappearing into the air, you could clearly see the warm cover of my breath onto the glass. I could go into the next plane to Korea, but I didn't have any money. And Jimin had both of the tickets. How could I do this? My only sunshine, gone, because of a stupid lie I kept. I turned around, this time I stood with my back against the glass. I dropped down and sat there, one the floor, alone. Tears streamed down my face. What have I done?

I took the bus home and when I got home my parents were busy drinking. I ran upstairs and when I was in my room I put on a sport trouser and a grey hoodie. After that I sat on my bed. Staring blankly into space. I had cried so much, no tears came out anymore. I had tried to call Jimin seven times, but he didn't pick up. I'm so stupid. Maybe if I ask my father to move away, I can get money to visit Jimin. I walked downstairs and heard my father had a strange conversation while he was very drunk. He had never been this drunk. I just listened to them while I stood behind the door opening. "Of course I'm happy that she died, he he." He laughed, did he speak about mom? "Well, I'm happy I killed her. You should have seen her face. Hehehe. She kissed some vampire guy." He gave my stepmom a dirty kiss. Did he kill her?!! A bottle of beer stood next to me on a little table and I grabbed it, while listening what they had to say. They stood up and talked while standing "She was also pregnant of a boy. I didn't want to have another problem like Mi-Cha. Pffft she's so stupid. I think that Jimin only likes her because she's good in bed, he he he." He laughed. And I wasn't angry about his last sentence, but he killed my mother? While she was pregnant?!! I felt like a ticking time bomb. My heart rate rised and I exploded. Everything went black before my eyes. I walked towards him, while still holding the beer bottle. This time it was my turn to beat him. I slapped him in his face. And my stepmom screamed. The beer bottle had exploded into two pieces. One piece had fallen on the ground into a million pieces and the other was still in my hand. I stabbed him with it. I stabbed again. And again. Until I noticed what I had done. I saw my father collapsing. His whole shirt was covered in blood. So were my hands. I was in shock and let the piece of bottle fall. Did I kill my father? My stepmom was also very shocked and grabbed her phone to call an ambulance. I was frozen and looked at him for a moment. I couldn't stand it anymore and I ran away.

After running until I was out of breath I was in the park. I sat on a bench thinking about my sins. Jimin, who dumped me because I lied, my father who murdered my mother while she was pregnant and me stabbing my father. I looked to my pale hands. They were still covered in blood. I was a failure. A horrible child. A stupid girlfriend. The only thing I could do was causing problems, very big problems. Tears scrolled down my cheeks. I tried to call Jimin one more time. But he didn't answer, as always. Instead I would sent him a text:

Mi-Cha: Dear Jimin, I'm so terribly sorry. Over a few minutes you won't have problems of me anymore. I hope you'll forgive me.
Loving Mi-Cha.

I doubted if I would press the button to send. But I waited, so I could do it later. I put my phone in my pocket. And ran, in the dark, back to my house

This time my parents were gone, probably to the hospital. I ran upstairs and put on the tap of the bathtub. While the tap was busy filling the bath with water, I took some pills. Just to relax. While I took them I looked into the mirror. I saw a failure, with red eyes caused by crying too much. I put out my clothes. The only thing I had one was a white shirt and white short pants. I grabbed my phone and send the message. I felt the pills began to work and I got very drowsy and dizzy. I felt my wounds hurting. But I didn't care, because over a little moment I wouldn't feel the pain and stress anymore. The bath was almost full so I stepped in. The water was ice cold. But I couldn't care and just slipped in. Now I 'lied down' in the bath tube. The only thing I could hear was the water and the tap filling the bathtub. A few tears scrolled down my face by the thought of everything that went wrong. I felt I got even more dizzy into the cold water. I closed my eyes and went with my whole body, inclusive my head, underwater. It felt so cold yet so relaxing. The pills worked even more and every muscle of me relaxed. My eyes cooled down. It was a nice feeling. They were so warm before, and now they didn't burn anymore. I let everything go and let the black corners of my eyes take over, while thinking of my love, the one I lied to.