"In love with a vampire" Chapter 26

Hi guys! I'll have to adjust this chapter a little, because I made it on my laptop instead of my phone. But I just really wanted to publish it. Yesterday was my birthday, so I decided to make this chapter a little longer as a reason to celebrate it. Enjoy reading!

I heard footsteps approaching me as my heart began to beat faster. What if it's Taehyung? But what if it's really a crazy doctor?! Stress filled my body as I sat upright. My door slowly went open as my stepmom stood in the door opening and another man stood behind her. "Look who's here Haneul! Someone who wants to take you from me." she laughed. "And it's a win win situation, because I'll never see you again and I'll get tons of money from this lovely sir." She now stepped away as my heart skipped a beat. A fat, ugly man stood now at the place my stepmom stood a minute ago. He was shorter than her, had brown hair and was wearing black glasses. "Hey..." he quietly said as he waved at me. He really had the voice of Tae but this was definitely another man! I froze and didn't know what to do. He gave me a smile as his teeth were a little yellow and approached me. No way that man is taking me with him. Every step he took you could hear his heavy breathing as he came closer. "Come, come. Just stand up and go with him!" My stepmom said as I stood up and tried to avoid that man. He was still trying to come closer to me as I quickly walked to the door. Maybe I can escape later. But why should I even try if I don't even have a home to go at? My sadness suddenly returned as I didn't notice the man cuffed my hands. I tried to get away, but I was still very weak. The three of us walked downstairs and now stood before the front door. "Are you sure you don't want a cup of coffee?" The woman I would never see again said. "Yes Ma'am. The doctors and I are going to try experiments on her immediately." My heart began to beat very fast as I panicked. "What kind of experiments?!" I said as I struggled to break free while the grip of the man was stronger. "You'll see..." He suddenly gave me an evil grin and walked outside with me while waving to the crazy woman. I was still struggling but nothing helped as he dumped me in a black van.

After screaming, yelling and trying to escape while nothing worked we came at an abandoned building. Some windows were full of graffiti, others where broken. It looked like a real horror house. How am I ever supposed to stay here?!

Jungkook's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as pain filled my body. What happened? I thought back about the crashing plain and remembered everything. I sighed and tried to sit upright as I looked at the crashed plain. It must have been a very hard crash... I looked around seeing the others sitting on a few chairs that were left from the plain. As I stood up and approached the boys, they gave me a relieved look. "I'm glad you are awake too." Yoongi said as I sat down next to him. "We are so lucky half of the plain landed in that water," Jin said as he pointed to a river. "Namjoon was the only one awake and saved us from drowning..." The boys looked happy, until a sudden wave of sadness hit them. "But..." Namjoon sighed as I know noticed someone was missing "when I saved you, I couldn't find Tae anymore... He m-must be still in the water and it's-it's all my fault..." A lonely tear ran over his cheek as I didn't know how to react. D-does this mean Taehyung is dead? I froze as tears filled my eyes. "No, no it can't be." I said as I stood up "he can't be dead." Jimin stood up too and padded my shoulder. "I know it's horrible to hear the news, bu-" "No! When the plain crashed down he also wasn't there, what if he just-" "It's hard to understand, but don't make things up." Namjoon said as I knew I should shut my mouth.

I was quiet for a moment and didn't know what to think as I cried a river and ran away to a quiet forest. I sat down on the floor, leaning against a big tree. It can't be, he can't be dead. I covered my face in my hands. But what if he really is, what if the boys are speaking the truth?

Jimin's POV

We were all sitting around the fire Yoongi just made as Jungkook and Taehyung were the only one missing. It feels like we are part of a really dramatic story... It's such a weird felling without him. "I just traced where we are and it's 30 minutes walking to Mi-Cha's location from here..." Hoseok suddenly said as I thought of my fiancee. I wonder how she's doing right now. I wonder how she'll react if she knows that Tae is gone...

Jungkook's POV

After I came back, we all immediately walked to Mi-Cha's house. We were standing before the front door as Jimin ringed the doorbell. The woman I had seen in the wedding shop, my sisters stepmom, opened the door as she gave us an angry look. When she looked us in the eyes her expression immediately changed as she fell on the floor. "She's rather happy to see us, or definitely not." Jin said as I stepped over the woman and called for Mi-Cha. She didn't answer so I quickly ran upstairs as Hoseok and Yoongi put the woman on a chair. I heard Namjoon also screaming her name as Jimin searched on the first floor.

After looking through all the rooms I quickly ran to the others as they questioned the woman. I didn't find anything, does this mean she's... My heart skipped a beat by the thought of my sister getting murdered. "Where is she?" Jimin said as he stood before the woman. "I'm not gonna tell you, even if I would get money from you. The only thing I can assure you is that she's in danger." She gave me a stupid grin as I couldn't hold back my worries. I quickly walked to the woman as I almost slapped her, but held myself in. I'm not a woman abuser. "Where's my sister?" I asked as I saw she was startled for a moment. She quickly grinned again and hid her scared self behind her stupid reactions.

Jimin's POV

Jungkook quickly ran to us as nothing helped to let the woman speak. Jungkook suddenly walked to the woman as he gave her a threatening look. "Where's my sister?" he aggressively said. No response. "You can either just tell me, or end like your dead husband," her grin quickly disappeared as Jungkook went on. "And we wouldn't want that, right?" I noticed Jungkook's eyes getting red out of anger as his fangs grew. "I-I still won't tell you. I got money from that guy, so I'll not b-betray him." I saw the fear in her eyes as Jungkook could only look annoyed. "Well," he grinned as he came a little closer to her face "I guess your my meal for tonight then..." I had never seen Jungkook like this and became a little startled myself. He's not really going to bite her right? Because we wouldn't have information about Mi-Cha at all. Jungkook quickly pulled her head a little to the left and slightly opened his mouth as his fangs showed up. Before he could take a bite the woman responded in agony. "Wait!" she said as she was a little numb from the stress. "I-I know where she is. Please. Please, don't kill me!" She prayed as Jungkook went backwards again. "I'll see, tell me first." He mysteriously said as his eyes were still as red as blood. "I handed her over to a professor specialised in other creatures. H-he said he went to the laboratory at Bakerstreet 2." Jungkook quickly came a little closer as the woman quickly moved back with her eyes closed out of fear. "Do you have anything more to say before I'll murder you?" Did he mean this?! He's not going to drink her blood alone right! "I-I also made a reporter say you guys w-were dead a-and I disabled the airplain. I-I..." She was quiet as she succumbed out of stress.

Haneul's POV

I managed to uncuff my hands as the strange man had something to say. I didn't care and quickly ran away. "Hey?! Were are you going." The man said as he followed me. The man was more quickly than I as he screamed. How is he even so fast? Humans aren't that fast, so does this mean he's a vampire too? I didn't care and was still trying to escape as he suddenly caughed me and held his hands tightly around mine. I struggled and screamed but nothing happened. "Wait! Just wait before you scream. I-" I hit the man in his crotch as his hands loosened a little but quickly grabbed my whole arm. "I'm Taehyung!" He screamed as I was now frozen.