"In love with a vampire" Chapter 4

Hey there, trigger warning! This chapter contains a little bit of a violent scene, not really but I wanted to warn you ʕʔ Enjoy!

Her experience:
I woke up and stepped out bed. Normally I would fall asleep again or didn't want to go to school. But today was different. It looked like I just wanted to go to school, without being irritated or something like that. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair and put on my glasses. Before I would go outside to go to the bus I quickly stuffed a slice of bread in my mouth.

As I sat in the bus I listened to my favourite artist, Agust D, and thought of Jimin. I couldn't wait to be at school and sit next to him.

As I sat in class waiting for him I saw a few girls looking at me, with very strange expressions. Tess walked towards me while Alissa sat alone. Strange, they always sit with each other. Suddenly Tess sat next to me! "Uhm.... I'm sorry Tess but this seat is already taken." I said to her, not knowing what they wanted to do. "Yeah, by me." She gave me a false grin. "No, by Jimin. I'm sorry but you have to go back to your own se-" "Well this is my seat now, I'm sorry." As I saw Jimin walking in class, I tried to stand up to go to him, so we could sit together on another table. But then the teacher came out of nowhere. "So, what are we doing here, Miss?" "I wanted to sit next to Jimin so I stood up..." I said hoping this teacher would give me a chance. "Well, you sit next to Tess, so Jimin can sit next to Alissa. Next time better, Miss." The teacher said strictly. Oh no. Jimin went to sit next to Alissa, and I saw she just enjoyed this moment. The whole lesson she tried to make him laugh and tried to seduce him, while Tess sat next to me, giving me a happy look. "You see, guys like him don't want to be with a nerd like you, they want to be with girls worth it, like us." This was the last thing she said before the break-time bell rang, pointing to Alissa and Jimin, while Alissa laughed very hard. As the bell rang I tried to go away as soon as possible. I went to the bathroom and a few tears scrolled down my face. I know, I knew Jimin only one day. But he already felt like a good friend. Why are these stupid girls doing this to me? I was so stupid, I had to stand up earlier to walk to Jimin, it's all my stupid fault, now he thinks I wanted to sit next Tess on purpose. Ugh, how could I be so stupid.

After five minutes complaining to myself on the toilet, I walked to the canteen. Jimin sat on a bench waiting for me. I hope he didn't notice I cried... I sat down, next to him. "I'm sorry," I said "suddenly Tess sat next to me, and when I wanted to come to you, I couldn't because of the teacher." I looked him in his beautiful eyes. "Never mind, that could happen to anyone. But I prefer you as the person sitting next to me." He said smiling "Alissa isn't very kind. She is a real gossip, that's nothing for me."Jimin looked with angry scary eyes to Allisa and Tess. "Yeah, she is. Maybe we could sit next to each other all the other lessons." "That's a perfect idea." He suddenly said happy while smiling. His smile was so cute, I immediately smiled back.

After sitting the whole day next to each other till 4 o'clock. We went back home.

While I was very happy, after such a fun day with Jimin, I walked through the hall of my house and sat down. I grabbing a book. After half an hour I heard the door closed with a smack. I think it was my father. Ugh, I couldn't wait to see him... actually not. He was always such a misery, always complaining. I heard he went upstairs. Probably to wake his lazy love: my Steph-mother. My mother died seven years ago, when I was 11 years old. I missed her very much, especially because my father replaced her, right a day after she died, for my Steph-mother with her two kids. Their names where: Lola and Harry. I know, they are really English names while my name is Korean. Well, my mother was Korean, so she wanted to name me Mi-Cha. It means: beautiful daughter. Well, I don't see that I'm beautiful, but okay. Suddenly I heard my Steph-mother screaming: "Mi-Cha, is the food ready?" "What food?" I screamed back "Dinner!" "Oh, I'm gonna start with it right now." I didn't hear any response, so I made pasta.