"In love with a vampire" Chapter 25

Hi there! I'm sorry if this chapter is a little shorter, but I hope you'll enjoy reading! ʕʔ

Three days had passed without eating, sleeping or hearing from my brother or Jimin. I was sitting on my bed with my back to the wall as I held my hands in my hand. I didn't know what to do anymore. If I just felt like a normal vampire I would have already slaughtered that stupid stepmom, but she keeps injecting me strange stuff everyday. As I was just having my nervous breakdown, like yesterday and the day before, the door slammed open while my stepmom walked in with an iPad. "Well, well." She happily said. "Look at this!" She showed me the iPad, which was playing the news from last night.

"Hello, this is reporter Laura. This evening one of the planes of the airport are missing. We have found it next to a big river. It couldn't be more damaged, while the seven people on it did not survive..."

The news reporter kept on talking but everything faded away. Was this a dream? Or a nightmare? "T-they can't be dead..." I quietly said. "You've heard that reporte-" "They CAN'T be DEAD!" I said much harder as anger filled my body. I looked her right in the eyes, stood up and quickly clenched my hands around her neck. I wanted to strangle her so badly but a wave of sadness suddenly overcame me as a tear rolled down my cheek. I can't. I just can't kill her for now. I'm too weak and sad. Or I should just kill myself, like I tried before... I was thinking at the last option for a moment before tears streamed down my face. No. No, Jimin would have never wanted that. While in my mind the woman quickly slapped me till I sat on the ground. "HOW DARE YOU?!" She screamed as I was still thinking about the seven boys I loved most in the world. Jin would never make dinner for me, and I would never hear jokes from Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon again. I couldn't teleport with Taehyung again nor could I ever hug my brother. And what hit me most was that I would never see Jimin ever again... "HEY, DO YOU EVEN HEAR ME?" She angrily screamed as I wasn't daydreaming anymore. I nodded. "You stupid bitch." She mumbled as she walked away.

After a moment I stood up and tried to walk to my bed. I lied down and cried the whole day thinking about Jimin.

Jungkook's POV
As we were almost by our destination, the pilot's voice got on speaker. It was just our seven and the pilot on this plain. "Hello boys. We have a problem. My airplane is acting weird, so I tried to fix it. Sadly it didn't work and noticed the motor didn't work good. I don't know if we are gonna land safe, or if we will crash." He said as we now heard strange noises from the motor. I looked at Jimin while his eyes were filled with stress. Jin quickly stood up and pulled some buttons before empty plastic bags fell on our legs. "WHAT?" Hoseok said. "These bags are supposed to be filled with stuff that will give us oxygen and help us survive!" He quickly stood up and walked to the pilot. "I guess someone disabled this plane." Yoongi said as he walked towards the motor.

The noises quickly became harder as Yoongi came back. "I'm sorry," everyone was waiting for what he had to say. "I couldn't fix it, we can only pray." He sat down again. "B-but..." I said as I realised it. "Even we can't survive an airplane crash." I got really anxious as now Hoseok came back. "I told that pilot to land, but he wouldn't do it! He just quickly grabbed a parachute, which we haven't, and jumped out of the plane!" "WHAT?!" Jin said as now Namjoon stood up. "I have followed some pilot classes, I will try to land us." He quickly ran to the room where the system was as gravity began to work, and our plane made even more weird noises. I looked if Taehyun had some ideas but he was gone, he is probably with Namjoon. I also looked outside as I saw the clouds disappearing and land coming closer. Till this time Namjoon did pretty good, but now almost at the ground, the plane fell quicker and quicker until we hit the ground and everything became black.

Mi-Cha's POV
It was now evening as I was still lying on the bed, I couldn't really do anything. My stepmom also told me that she had called some doctor for 'other creatures' to take me with him for experiments... I heard the doorbell ringing as she quickly opened the door. "Hello!" She happily said as I looked outside my window to see what the man was looking like. Sadly enough I couldn't see anything. "Come in, I'll show you that vampire!" "Okay Ma'am." The man said. B-but... why is his voice so low? So soulful? Was it Taehyung? No, it can't be, he's dead.