"In love with a vampire" Chapter 20

Hi there! Here's chapter 20. Before you start to read I want to say that I'm really sorry that you guys had to wait for such a long time =( I was really busy with tests at school and complications in personal life. Now that it's a really calm period at school (and much better with me) I returned to write ^o^ I also can't wait for the GOT7 tour in Europe, that's why I will also publish an AU about them. Well, that was enough of a speech
ʕʔ, enjoy reading! ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

P.S.: Thank you for the 900 reads! You can now finally read ʕʔ

Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok and I were happily walking through the streets. "Ahhh..." Hoseok made a high sound "I can't wait!" He said "You look even more exited than Mi-cha." Jungkook said with a grin. I was really excited, but nervous at the same time.
We now stood before the shop as Jin opened the door. He gave me a wide grin and also couldn't wait. We stepped in and a woman immediately approached us. My belly made some unnoticeable noises but I didn't really listen to it.
"Hello," she looked to me and the longer boys standing beside me. She gave me a slightly strange but happy expression. "How can I help you?" She said as she gave me a smile "Erm... I'm looking for a white dress for my wedding." As that last word slipped out of my mouth I felt my cheeks were blushing. I could already see Jimin and I standing before the altar. "Just sit there," she pointed to a white bench "I'll be right back." Before she walked away she gave me a grin. Three of us went to sit, but Hoseok was standing nervously besides the bench. "Why aren't you going to sit, Hyung?" Jungkook said "I'm a little hyped." He said as he was moving from left to right. "Just sit down." Jin said slightly irritated as another woman approached us "Well, alright then." He gave me a smile and went to sit next to Jungkook. "Do you want anything to drink?" She said. Everyone ordered coffee and she quickly came back to give the cups. The boys were happily talking and planning everything as they were drinking the coffee. I also took a sip, but almost spit it out.
I don't really know what it exactly tasted like, but it was horrible. "Are you okay?" Jin suddenly said "Erm. Yes." I approached his face "This tastes awful." I whispered. He gave me a grin but didn't say anything "What's wrong?" I said as no one noticed he gave his empty cup to me, and got my full cup. "I'll drink it. You just have to learn to drink it. But that's for another time." He mysteriously said. "But why?"
This time Jungkook mixed into the conversation "What are you two doing?" He said irritated. "She just doesn't like the coffee, that's all." Jin said with a grin. "Oh..." Jungkook looked shook for a moment "Alright." He shrugged. I still don't know why they are acting so weird, or why this coffee is so awful, but I have to focus on the dress. The woman now stood before us with a few dresses. "These are a few white dresses."
She smiled as she took me with her to the changing room. We tried to put the first one on and walked to the boys. This was a very long dress, with a few pink accents. I didn't like it, but I just tried.

"And?" I said. The boys just gave me a confused look. "What do you think, sweetheart?" The woman said "Erm... I don't think it really erm... It's not my taste." I said "Okay. Then let's try another!"

After I had put on almost all the white dresses of the shop, we were three hours further. Sadly, nothing was something for me. The woman had also recommended a black dress, so I just put it on to try. I don't think it's nice, but yeah.
Jin also had asked the woman if he could look to all the dresses in the storage area, but she wouldn't allow it and the nice expression of the woman was gone every time she saw Jin.

I walked out of the room and I saw the boys didn't like it either. "And dear?" The woman said "No, I'm so sorry." I feel so bad for this woman. She gave me such a disappointed look... "Well, let's just try another colo-" Jin suddenly stood up and interrupted her "I'm done with this!" He said "I want to see all the dresses so I can pick the right one." "But sir, I already said that you don't have permission for that!" She said trying to stay nice. "Of course I have. I know everything about fashion." He said like he was a diva. "Jin, just stay cal-" Hoseok said "No." he said still standing as he looked at me. "I'm sorry sir. Hey, Albert!" The woman said as she called someone. A corpulent, big man dressed in black walked towards Jin. "Just take him with you, will you?" Jin gave a confused look as the man politely grabbed his arm. "No, don't set him outside." I said as everyone now turned to me "He really knows much about fashion." I said as the woman was now listening. She was doubting for a moment "Well, alright." She sighed "But I do it only for such a pretty bride." She said as the man walked away. She gave Seokjin the keys as he smiled. But she looked actually really angry. She suddenly gave me a much wilder look. She stood still and looked at her watch "I'm sorry, but my job is done. My assistant will help you with the rest." "Erm... okay thank you." I said. She walked away and I could finally sit down after trying all those dresses. I sighed as Jungkook looked a little worried at Hoseok. Again I felt my stomach being hungry, but I didn't care until someone gave a scream.

"Ouch." A woman said as she approached us "Hi, I'm here to help you. " she said as I smelled something delicious, but I didn't really know what it was and couldn't focus on the woman. I looked through the room but I didn't saw any food or things like that. The only thing I saw was the finger of the woman covered in a little blood. I didn't know what happened and my heart beat went really fast out of nowhere. I couldn't concentrate on anything but the red liquor. "I just cut my finger so I'll be right ba-." I was doing my best not to do anything stupid but she suddenly approached me. "Are you okay?" She stood right in front of me. Oh no....
"Yeah she is," I heard Jungkook saying "She doesn't feel well, so I'll take care of here." He said as he stood up. "Come on." He said to me as he grabbed my arm.

" He said to me as he grabbed my arm