"In love with a vampire" Chapter 10

Here's Chapter 10. Enjoy! ^ω^

Her experience:
We sat by the table for dinner. Everyone was talking to each other. Jin gave me a plate with food. The rest of the boys just drank red stuff, I think it is blood. This time I sat next to Jimin and Taehyung. Before we would have dinner, Jimin and Jungkook gave me a silver necklace because Jungkook was healthy again. It was so pretty! Taehyung observed me the whole time. Suddenly I thought of something I wanted to ask them. "Maybe it's rude to ask," everyone looked to me "and you don't have to give answer if you don't want to. But how did you guys turn into vampires?" Jimin lied a hand on my shoulder "It's a long story, Jagi. Who do you want to tell first?" "Erm.. I don't know. Maybe someone can begin and pass the turn?" Jimin smiled at me "Shall I begin?" "Okay." "I'm was born in 1787," "What?!" I didn't know my boyfriend was actually a very old man. He laughed like he was a little bit embarrassed. The others laughed too. "As I said, my parents were very sick and died when I was seventeen. The only one I knew were Hoseok and Taehyung." He looked at Hoseok, like he had made very much memories with him. "In that time, you didn't know how to swim." It began to rain and he looked outside "One time, I fell in the water and I was drowning. Hoseok saved me, but I couldn't wake up anymore. So he bit me." I didn't know how to react "Aish..." Jin sat next to Jimin "Now it's my turn!" He said while he took a sip of his drink. "My story is a little bit short." "Oh, okay. I'm curious." "My mother was a human and my father was a vampire. So you see, I got the genes of my father and the good cooking skills of my mother." He gave me a wink. "But you can't cook!" Jungkook suddenly said. Jin looked a bit irritated "Yahh... I can cook very good! Where are your manners?! No one here has a good taste, except Mi-Cha of course." Jungkook laughed a little bit with Taehyung while Jin gave me a smile. "You already know my story." Yoongi said being really relaxed. He looked to Namjoon. "I got poisoned." He scratched his neck "So Yoongi bite me, when he found me passed out." Hoseok sat next to him, now it was his turn. "I lied in the hospital, because they thought I had a mental illness. I got so much pills and none of them did their job. In the hospital I met Taehyung." He looked at him, while Taehyung was still observing me. "Taehyung had never bitten someone, so I just wanted to go out of that hospital and he wanted to bite someone, so he could exercise on me." He laughed. Jimin, Jin and Namjoon also laughed. Taehyung smiled and Yoongi just sat there like he didn't really care. Now it's Jungkook's turn. He looked very shy. "Well... erm I don't know how to say this..." He waited for Jimin to say something. "He was an unborn baby." Jimin suddenly said. Unborn baby? Was this a joke? "What do you mean?" I said. "Some of the unborn babies return as vampires. He came to us a few years ago." "But how old are you then?" I said to Jungkook "Actually I'm..." He gave an embarrassed smile "I'm six." "But you look just like someone of my age!" I said. Suddenly Jin interrupted us. "He came to us when he was still a baby. But this kind of vampires grow really fast. He looked and acted like sixteen when he was at the age of three. Now he can't grow anymore. Time flies!" He looked to Jungkook. I noticed Jimin wanted to ask me something so I looked at him. "Jungkook still searches for his biological family. By the way, do you have any brothers or sisters?" "I have a stepbrother and a stepsister. But not real ones. When I was little I wanted a brother, but it never happened." Suddenly Hoseok said something "You and Jungkook have a lot in common. Like things as appearance and character. You could be brother and sister. I even noticed you two had the same spot on your elbow." "Really?" I said while Jungkook didn't believe his ears as he approached me. He put his sleeve up. He had the exact same birthmark like me! I put my sleeve up and they looked like copies of each other. Jungkook and I looked each other in the eyes, were we family? But that isn't possible. "I'm so sorry, but my mother never expected another boy or girl. Maybe our marks are just coincidence?" Jungkook looked a little bit sad "I thinks so. That's a pity." He said "Yeah..." I saw Taehyung still looking at me so I said "How did you turn into a vamp?" He smiled very proud "Both of my parents were already vampire, so here I am. I think it's really extraordinary to have a human around us again." He said with his really deep voice. A few others nodded.

After these stories, time flew. Jimin took me to all the nice places of Korea. And with the boys it was also really much fun. We felt like a family. After two months Jimin and I went back to Holland, so I could be at the wedding. After the wedding I would ask my dad if I could move out house. So I could live with Jimin and the boys. I think my dad will react positive, it wouldn't burden him if I was gone, right?

His experience:
After Jungkook and I went home, Yoongi and Mi-Cha were busy talking. It was very special for Yoongi to be so open to someone else. "We are home!" Jungkook said while he put the shopping bags on the table. "Hi!" Mi-Cha said. She gave me a sweet smile. I walked to Jungkook "Who will give the present?" I whispered "Can I do it?" "Of course!" He walked to the bag and grabbed the little box with the necklace. He gave it to Mi-Cha and she was really happy with it.

After two months we returned to Holland for the wedding. She would ask if she could move in with us and the day after the wedding we would return to Korea. She told me I couldn't go with her because it was only for family members. She was really sad about it, and I found it a pity too. But we would see each other soon enough, in the airport.

 But we would see each other soon enough, in the airport