"In love with a vampire" Chapter 15

Hi! Here's one of my last chapters. This is her view and his view will be more detailed ^o^ I hope you like it! ^ω^

This three, almost four, months went great. I forgot the sins I committed, my brother and I became really close and it felt like home, here with the boys. It was a snowy day today, and we would have a High Tea with the whole gang. Jimin had told me he had a great surprise, so we were really excited.

We finally arrived at the restaurant for the High Tea. I went to sit next to Jimin and we ate some delicious cakes. Everyone weared formal clothes. I knew the boys couldn't taste it, but still. We had fun and we were happy, until my phone rang. "Oppa, I have to answer this call, it's for my job." I had an interview for a job and they would call me, to tell me if I had the job or not. "Okay," Jimin said as I answered the phone "Hello!... yes... yes... now? Thank you so much... okay... bye!" Everyone waited for me in tension "And?" Yoongi said "I've got the job!" I said to Jimin as he gave me a hug "Well done, Jagi. I knew you would pass!" He gave me a few kisses as the waiter got all our food, because we were finished. "I have ordered something for you guys," I said. I had ordered some things I thought they would like, because they had always taken care of me. "I have to get them. Is it alright if I go get them?" They all looked very surprised "Ahh.. Jagi. That's so nice of you!" Jimin said with a big smile "Shall we go with you?" He said "No, it's a surprise." "Are you sure?" Jungkook said "Yes. Just wait here." I said as I already put on my jacket "Okay, but please be careful." Jimin said as he was over concerned, as always "Always, Jimin ssie" I said as I already put open the door. I waved at them and they waved back as I walked along the glass of the shop. I quickly set the address in my phone so I could walk to it.

After 15 minutes I arrived at the address. It was an abandoned street and it was completely quiet, like I was gone from the real world. I didn't saw anyone, so I would just wait for five more minutes. This whole place was covered in snow and the only thing you could see were my footsteps. After waiting for a moment, I thought something was wrong. I had to wait for too long, so I mailed the company where they were. I had a strange feeling and a man, completely covered in black clothes, came into the street. He slowly approached me, what was going on? I slowly tried to walk away, as my intuition told me something was definitely wrong. The man approached me faster and faster as my walking also went quicker until I was running. He just ran after me, without saying anything. I was really scared. I ran and ran until I came into a dead end. The man was slower than me so I tried to call Jimin, but I was too late. The man stood one meter before me and I was frozen. My phone fell on the ground and I couldn't go anywhere. His face was covered in a black mouth cap and I couldn't see his eyes, because they were covered under a hat. "So," the man said approaching his trousers with his right hand. He had a familiar voice, but where did I knew him from? He suddenly grabbed a gun and pointed it to me, "You tried to kill me, now it's my turn." He said as he put out his mouth cap and hat while he gave me a false grin. I now saw who the man was: it was my father. Was he alive?! On one hand I was really relieved and happy but on the other; I  knew I was in big trouble. "D-dad, you are alive?!" I said not knowing how to react "Yeah," he laughed "In less than a minute YOU won't be alive anymore, he he." I knew what he wanted to do and I was so afraid. Now there wasn't a Jimin, or someone else, who could save me. He slowly approached me and lied the front of his gun onto my neck. "Hmmm..." he said sadistic "Where should I shoot you?" I saw he was enjoying the moment "Maybe in your head?" He pointed the gun a little lower, on the area of my heart "Or shall I do it here?" He took his time as I couldn't do anything but panicking "Let's do it here!" He said aggressively and pulled the trigger. I saw he gave me a smile and I felt a cold and sharp pain through my chest. I looked down and saw a black hole covered in red blood. I looked one more time at my father before I fell down on the cold snow. I heard someone screaming to my father, but I heard another shot. I couldn't see who it was, the only thing I knew was that my father ran away. The shock was over and I felt the pain in my chest growing. Everywhere in my body I felt a horrible pain and I couldn't move. The only thing I could focus on was my shivering breath. My dad had shot me right into my heart and I noticed the snow had coloured red from the blood. I heard someone calling my name in the distance "JAGI?! Where are you!!" I couldn't say anything and Jimin came to me. He went to sit on his knees next to me. He pulled me close to him and his face was very next to mine. He was crying. "Jagi, what happened?" He said with watery eyes and a raspy voice "M-my father..." I said with my last energy. He cried even more "You three, help Jungkook! And you two, go after HIM!" He screamed, probably to the other boys. "Jagi, please stay with me." He said out of breath "It- It's alright now. I'm here with you..." it was hard for me to hold my eyes open "PLEASE, Jagi! I can't lose you, not... not again." I felt he lied his head on my belly and cried. I tried to stay alive, but the only thing I could feel was pain and sadness. Suddenly he pressed his lips onto mine. I kissed him back, but I closed my eyes as the pain slowly faded away and I let out my last breath.

 I kissed him back, but I closed my eyes as the pain slowly faded away and I let out my last breath