SCENE 50

"SHEYE..." tawag ni Xander sa labas ng nakasarang pinto ng silid ng dalaga. Muli siyang kumatok pero lumipas na ang ilang sandali ay hindi pa rin siya nito pinagbubuksan. He sighed in frustration. How could a wonderful moment end up like that?

She was so giving and passionate just a while ago. She let him take her whole. She was wonderful. The pleasure she gave him was unbelievable. And then she walked away just like that. What the hell happened?

Napasandal si Xander sa nakasarang pinto at napabuntong-hininga. Memories of their intense lovemakings flashed in his mind. He could not believe what she did to him. It was as if she just made her known the real meaning of making love. She was different. She was so different from the women he had bedded before. Not because she was a virgin but because of something else he could not tell. She was addictive. At noon lang niya naramdaman ang ganoong pakiramdam. He felt like he was addicted and he loved and hated the feeling at the same time.

God, he wanted to talk to her. He wanted to tell her how wonderful it was between them. He wanted to make her known how she made him feel so fulfilled and yet still couldn't get enough. He wanted to take her again. Damn it, he must be going crazy!

"Sheye," muling tawag niya rito. "Open the door, please... Let's talk." Sinabayan iyon ni Xander ng mahihinang katok. Hindi siya makapaniwalang kailangan niyang gawin ang ganoong bagay para lang makausap si Sheye. May pakiramdam niyang hindi siya makakatulog sa gabing iyon kapag hindi niya nakausap ang dalaga.

Perolumipas na ang ilang sandali ay hindi pa rin siya nito pinagbubuksan. Wala nasiyang nagawa kundi pumasok na lang sa sariling silid. Bukas ay kakausapin niyaang dalaga sa ayaw o sa gusto nito.